Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals S&S #37

The Originals S&S Thread

The Mikaelson family tragedies and triumphs continue as THE ORIGINALS enters its third season. The Original vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) and his brother Elijah (Daniel Gillies) have spent one thousand years fighting to protect their dysfunctional family, but now that Klaus and the hybrid Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) share an infant daughter, Hope, the stakes are higher than ever. In the second season, Klaus and Elijah united against their resurrected mother, Esther, who tortured them with demons from their pasts in an effort to persuade them to surrender their vampire bodies and become mortal. Esther, however, was only the harbinger, as Klaus learned that a long-standing curse had marked Hope for a life of isolation and terror at the hands of Esther’s sister, the witch Dahlia, whose defeat came at great cost to the family. Season 3 finds Klaus and Elijah estranged from each other, even as both brothers adjust to life with their long-lost sister, Freya (Riley Voelkel). Hayley suffers mightily at the hands of Klaus’s petty vengeance, while Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Davina (Danielle Campbell) rule the city under a new status quo. Meanwhile, Cami (Leah Pipes) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) find themselves caught up in a surprising mystery involving the newest resident of New Orleans — the first vampire ever sired by the Mikaelsons a thousand years ago.

EPISODE SPOILERS

PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP ♣ WEBCLIP II ♣ WEBCLIP III ♣
FIVE YEARS LATER
Written by:

Old 10-28-2017, 09:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tv Line Spoiler :
Quote:

Do you know anything about The Originals Season 5? Any more characters coming back? –Joey

I can’t confirm any returning favorites right now, but the show is introducing a new character that sounds an awful lot like The Vampire Diaries’ Matt Donovan. The newbie’s name is Landon, and he’s described as a thoughtful, romantic kid desperate to escape his broken home and the small southern town in which it stands. Despite being human, Landon apparently has a shady past — and investigating it could lead him into the dangerous world of the supernatural. And Landon isn’t appearing until close to to the end of the show’s final season, so with that Hope-centric spinoff still on the table, it’s entirely possible that Landon’s story won’t finish on The Originals.
‘Blindspot’ Season 3 Spoilers: Jane and Tasha Undercover | TVLine
Old 10-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:31 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread and latest spoilage.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

From TV Line:
Quote:
The 13th episode of the show’s fifth season is titled “When the Saints Go Marching In,” TVLine has confirmed. The tune, whose exact origins are up for debate, is often considered the “unofficial anthem” of New Orleans, the very city the Mikaelsons famously fought to control. The title was first posted by SpoilerTV.
Of course, this episode doesn’t necessarily mark the end of the Mikaelsons’ story. As first reported by TVLine, then confirmed by The CW, the network is exploring the possibility of launching a spinoff around Hope, the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. Following a major time jump between Seasons 4 and 5, Hope will now be portrayed by actress Danielle Rose Russell.

There have been many conversations about the character Hope,” CW president Mark Pedowitz told reporters in August at the Television Critics Association summer press tour, adding that “it’s too early in the process” to offer any concrete details. “Nothing has come out of it yet. [Series creator] Julie [Plec] really wants to get the final season of The Originals done.”
‘The Originals’ Series Finale Spoilers — Season 5 Episode 13 Title | TVLine
Old 11-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Originals’ Final Season Scoop:
Quote:

Every TVD fan is aware that Caroline (Candice King) will be appearing on The Originals in its final season. Yes, this mean she’ll be crossing paths once again with her former flame Klaus (Joseph Morgan), much to the delight of Klaroline fans (like myself). Well, the show’s EP Julie Plec went on a Twitter spree and gave fans some major tidbits — including major Klaroline scoop! — about what to expect in the final season. “We’ll see Caroline several times over the season, and they actually have some really interesting convos about their past dynamic and attraction,” Julie tweeted to a fan about Klaus and Caroline. “Seeing it through the prism of Hope’s crush on the ‘bad boy.’ Caroline talks about what drew her to him when she was a teenager.”

Julie also teased the evolution of Klaus Mikaelson in the final season. Klaus is a very complex character, but we all love him. “I love Klaus too, and this season we get to see both sides of him,” she revealed on Twitter. “The angry, paranoid, despairing Klaus, and the Klaus who longs for (but doesn’t believe he’ll ever have) unconditional love.”

But how will it all end? We know that Julie will make sure the finale is equal parts thrilling and touching, as we saw with The Vampire Diaries finale. Julie did offer this morsel about whether or not our fave characters will get their happy endings. “Well, I really can’t tell you because I don’t want to leak anything about the ending,” she said. “I will say that the ending for all the characters is a blend of beautiful, tragic, hopeful and profound. It’s very emotional.” The Originals will return for its final season in 2018.
‘The Originals’ Final Season Scoop: Caroline Will Admit What ‘Drew Her’ To Klaus & More – Hollywood Life
Old 11-15-2017, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the latest information!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-16-2017, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the scoop. I wonder when it'll premiere.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

I’ll tune in for the final season for sure
Old 11-18-2017, 03:28 PM
Administrator

I'm thinking that if Caroline is on the show, there won't be a romance between them as she'll still be mourning Stefan's death, but I may be wrong.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-19-2017, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I'm thinking that if Caroline is on the show, there won't be a romance between them as she'll still be mourning Stefan's death, but I may be wrong.
Well considering Hope will be around 17 when the show return, 10 years would have gone by since Stefan's death. So it's safe to say Caroline is likely will not still be mourning Stefan. I would like the series to end with Klaus showing Caroline the world.

I know Stefan, and Tyler are both dead. I think it will be interesting to find out what Matt is doing, or How Damon and Elena is adjusting to human life. Is Bonnie ok, is Jeremy still a hunter? I will l like to see Jeremy try to kill Kol, and Davina. Now that would be interesting.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Well considering Hope will be around 17 when the show return, 10 years would have gone by since Stefan's death. So it's safe to say Caroline is likely will not still be mourning Stefan. I would like the series to end with Klaus showing Caroline the world.
True points.

Quote:
I know Stefan, and Tyler are both dead. I think it will be interesting to find out what Matt is doing, or How Damon and Elena is adjusting to human life. Is Bonnie ok, is Jeremy still a hunter? I will l like to see Jeremy try to kill Kol, and Davina. Now that would be interesting.
I hope we get to see how TVD characters are doing in this final season of The Originals, but I'm not sure if they'll go there.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much for the title info.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
True points.

I hope we get to see how TVD characters are doing in this final season of The Originals, but I'm not sure if they'll go there.
Damon , Bonnie ,Jeremy and Elena should still be alive. So I hope Caroline mention them.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Damon , Bonnie ,Jeremy and Elena should still be alive. So I hope Caroline mention them.
Yes, that would be nice.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread