Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2017, 04:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Feast of All Sinners" - 4X13 Sneak Peek 1
The Originals - Episode 4.13 - The Feast of All Sinners (Season Finale) - Promos, Sneak Peek, Promotional Photos & Press Release
Quote:

THE END OF ALWAYS AND FOREVER - In an explosive season finale, the Mikaelsons find themselves out of options as they face the all-powerful and un-killable entity known as The Hollow. With the life of Hope (guest star Summer Fontana) at stake, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) proposes a final, desperate plan - one that will force Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin), Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) to make the greatest sacrifice their family has ever seen.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing

I just started to catch up on the show and finished the episode that Elijah killed those girls for the Harvest...so happy with how Vincent slammed him. It was beautiful .
Old 06-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Originals 4X13 The Feast of all sinners sneak peek 2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKs4_...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

If that was going to be the series finale...wow. I only saw the ending clips on youtube, but damn they just did everyone dirty tbh.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
If that was going to be the series finale...wow. I only saw the ending clips on youtube, but damn they just did everyone dirty tbh.
Yes, they most certainly did . While I did like some parts in the episode. I felt this episode was a slap in the face to all the fans who had loved the Originals for the past 3 years. It made me dislike characters that I previously liked. Like Vincent. I use to like Vincent now he seem to preachy, and self righteous. He haven't had that much contact with the Michaelson to hate them more then he hate Marcel. Finn stole his body, but Marcel's rule is what stole his wife and child. So it really doesn't make much sense. They seem to have given Marcel the super hero treatment . Now not only do he has the power to defeated an original, he now can compel one too. I hated Marcel being able to compel Elijah. I hate him bragging about keeping the Mikaelson in line. This is not a show about good vs evil. This is supposed to be a show about the powerful Mikaelson family. They are both the villain and the hero. We don't need Marcel to keep them in line.

This season has been a totally crap fest. But I thought it could be saved but the show had gotten rid of everything that made the show original. Klaus and Elijah no longer has a storyline. The Originals are no longer the strongest vampire around, and now the show is not going to be abouts the original family?! There is nothing left .
Old 06-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

I love Vincent and I think his shade against the Mikaelsons is justified. I will always be Team Mikaelson, but they are not good people and I love awesome salty characters like Vincent and Davina shutting them down with truthbombs.

I am not here for him being pals with Marcel though, but that's mostly because I find him to be so annoying and I don't get how Vincent can hate this family and yet be friends with Marcel when he's just as much of a monster. I think it's just the writers though. If you look at their history and characterization they would not be friends organically. They would work together to defeat a larger evil (Mikaelsons), but they would not be friends. The writers basically took the 2 characters without any other ties/friendships on the show and stuck them together. No logic required. At least before they had Davina and Camille as a buffer of sorts, but now without them it makes no sense they would remains friends.

It's like how I don't understand the relationship with Marcel and Hayley. They claim to have an understanding and a semi-loose friendship and yet where did this stem from? Because he saved her as an infant years ago? He has also been the reason that she was forced to carry around coffins for 5 years and her daughter didn't have a father growing up.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
The Originals 4X13 The Feast of all sinners sneak peek 2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKs4_...ature=youtu.be
Thanks for posting that here.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I love Vincent and I think his shade against the Mikaelsons is justified. I will always be Team Mikaelson, but they are not good people and I love awesome salty characters like Vincent and Davina shutting them down with truthbombs.
I use to like Vincent, but this season he seem too, too preachy. He wasn't given much to do beside tell us stuff, or pump up Marcel . Not much of a Davina fan . But I do like her and Kol. I did find it odd that she hasn't visit Marcel, or Vincent when she was brought back. Marcel can't stand Kol.

Quote:

I am not here for him being pals with Marcel though, but that's mostly because I find him to be so annoying and I don't get how Vincent can hate this family and yet be friends with Marcel when he's just as much of a monster. I think it's just the writers though. If you look at their history and characterization they would not be friends organically.
They would work together to defeat a larger evil (Mikaelsons)
The Mikaelson really haven't done much to Vincent personally for him to hate them. Finn & Esther hijack his body. But other than that they didn't bother Vincent. Marcel however punished /killed witches without justification, and forbids them from doing magic. It was because of Marcel that Vincent provoked the hollow,and his wife and kid wound up dying. So it do not seem logical for him to be friends with Marcel. I also don't see how Vincent can be ok with Marcel locking Klaus in his basement for 5 years.

Quote:
It's like how I don't understand the relationship with Marcel and Hayley. They claim to have an understanding and a semi-loose friendship and yet where did this stem from? Because he saved her as an infant years ago? He has also been the reason that she was forced to carry around coffins for 5 years and her daughter didn't have a father growing up.
Everyone have to love saint Hayley. She given a do no wrong card. I do not no why she has this special bond with Marcel, or when they were close. Hmm? Was it when Tyler was trying to convince Marcel to kill Hayley's baby, or maybe when Marcel order his men to kill the wolves in season 1? But for some reason Hayley believe if she ask Marcel, or talk to him it will all be better. Same thing with Rebecca. Rebecca has a actual history with Marcel. But she to think if she has him that he will say yes. But he never does. He never said yes to Rebecca.

While I did l Iike certain aspects of the series finale. I hated Marcel compel Elijah to forget his family. I hated Marcel being able to compel an original. I also hate that Klaus doesn't get a happy ending. He should have gotten to see his daughter grow up.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Vincent was also threatened by Elijah and Klaus a few times to do their bidding in s2. Plus he doesn't have to be directly threatened to see the damage they've done to the city, but I agree his association with Marcel makes zero sense in contrast. I guess it was just the writers way to give them both a friendship that bonded them through their Mikaelson hate .

Vincent is a morally grounded character, but he's definitely not above doing some shady stuff for "the good of his people" like with how he just left Klaus suffer for 5+ years. He was thinking about the witches and their best interest. Staying on Marcel's good side was in their best interest.

And yeah I'm not a fan of Marcel being a SuperOriginal. I was hoping the ancestors would take that power back once the link was back with them. I don't like him enough to root for him and him having that much power over the Originals is just stupid imo.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Michael Narducci made no secret about Marcel being his favorite. So I'm not surprised Marcel was given the moral high ground against everything Mikaelson and ended up ultimately "besting" them.

Vincent became another Elijah for me. Just wordy and preachy and downright annoying. The two of them together just to much obnoxiousness in one place.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 06-28-2017 at 10:07 PM
Old 06-29-2017, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Michael Narducci made no secret about Marcel being his favorite. So I'm not surprised Marcel was given the moral high ground against everything Mikaelson and ended up ultimately "besting" them.

Vincent became another Elijah for me. Just wordy and preachy and downright annoying. The two of them together just to much obnoxiousness in one place.
That's ironic since Marcel is supposed to be a carbon copy of Klaus. It seem like Narducci rewrote Marcel character. Marcel always wanted to be king of New Orleans, but he never hated the Mikaelson. He never hated Klaus. Now he supposed to be better then the Mikaelson. He basically suppress the witches, and sent his men to kill all the wolves . Now we supposed to believe he's so moral. A moral person would not keep someone lock away for 5years, nor have a mother and daughter hunted by people who wanted to kill them.

Vincent wasn't given much to do this season, beside give information and moral advice. When he ask for his grimoire back from Marcel I thought he intended on fighting the hollow himself....or stealing the Hollow's power. Nothing.

Things I noticed:

When Hope woke up the first thing she says is daddy! That was the first time Klaus ever heard her call him daddy. Klaus had been lock away in Marcel dungeon for 5 years, and he miss Hope growing up.

Rebecca had given Hope a necklace. That necklace was the one Rebecca got from her mom.

The diamond Kol use to make Davina's engagement ring was the diamond he stole from Klaus's pocket at a party . He was there with Freya as his date. (He didn't know it at the time) .

Alaric greets Hayley at magic school . Alaric was one of the teachers in Mystic fall that Hayley talked to the other one was professor Shane.

Elijah in a bar playing a piano in France. Earlier in the season Hayley ask Elijah where would he go to be happy. He said a some place in France. Elijah promises to take Hayley to France.

So while I liked the happy endings. I notice that everyone got a happy ending but Klaus. I hate that the writer had undone everything that made the originals, Originals. He took away their sireline, he took away their power, he took away their original (now anyone can be a originals) now he took away their ability to be their for one another. Poor Klaus lost Cami, then he lost his freedom do to Marcel, then he lost his daughter, now he lost his family.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 06-29-2017 at 10:55 PM
Old 07-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I was very disappointed in Vincent's involvement too. I for sure thought he was somehow under the Hollow's spell and didn't know it.

Also I'm not really feeling Keelin/Freya. I haven't finished the whole season yet, but from the stuff I have seen I'm unimpressed and don't get why Keelin would stay around after being tortured by Freya. Just gives off a really gross vibe imo.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I was very disappointed in Vincent's involvement too. I for sure thought he was somehow under the Hollow's spell and didn't know it.
I thought so too since we never did see what Vincent ,and the hollow talk about.

Quote:
Also I'm not really feeling Keelin/Freya. I haven't finished the whole season yet, but from the stuff I have seen I'm unimpressed and don't get why Keelin would stay around after being tortured by Freya. Just gives off a really gross vibe imo.
True. Freya kidnapped, held her hostage, and torture her, yet Elijah and Hayley relationship was too violent for them to continue with. LOL!!

I thought it was weird that Davina returned from the dead and neither Marcel, nor Vincent mention her. Do they even know that she's alive?

I didn't like the family having to end always and forever. It was the family bond and their ability to fight for one another is what drew me to the show. Now that has to end? I knew that they wrote the season finale as a series finale because they didn't think the show was going to get a renewed, but once they found out it seem like they would have changed it a little. (They could have had Hayley (since the actress is leaving the show), or Marcel (since he's the most powerful ) take in the hollow . It left no room for next season to go.

I think that really was the end of the Originals, and when the show returns in the fall it will no longer features Klaus,Elijah and Rebecca. It will just be about a teenage Hope and her boyfriend. Season 5 will just be the backdoor pilot for a spin-off about Hope. (Blah!)

Question:

Did anyone notice that Elijah never share a one on one scene with Hope?
Who has the Marcel killing knife?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is the link for the casting sides for the first episode of The Originals season 5:
https://twitter.com/TheOriginalsOZ/s...177447936?s=09

So far we find out that Hope doesn't have many friends at school. The other kids are constantly playing tricks on her to a point that she believe that a guy who seem interested in her is out to prank her. Apparently there was a incident at school in which Hope was blamed for, although she might not have caused the incident. Hope misses New Orleans, but most of all she miss her dad. The new guy is name Roman and he sounds like trouble.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest

I find it interesting that they are going with Hope being the outcast, but I guess it would make sense given her family legacy. I mean I'm sure she's surrounded in a school full of the people Klaus & Co wronged over the years.