Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals S&S #36

The Originals S&S Thread

The Mikaelson family tragedies and triumphs continue as THE ORIGINALS enters its third season. The Original vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) and his brother Elijah (Daniel Gillies) have spent one thousand years fighting to protect their dysfunctional family, but now that Klaus and the hybrid Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) share an infant daughter, Hope, the stakes are higher than ever. In the second season, Klaus and Elijah united against their resurrected mother, Esther, who tortured them with demons from their pasts in an effort to persuade them to surrender their vampire bodies and become mortal. Esther, however, was only the harbinger, as Klaus learned that a long-standing curse had marked Hope for a life of isolation and terror at the hands of Esther’s sister, the witch Dahlia, whose defeat came at great cost to the family. Season 3 finds Klaus and Elijah estranged from each other, even as both brothers adjust to life with their long-lost sister, Freya (Riley Voelkel). Hayley suffers mightily at the hands of Klaus’s petty vengeance, while Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Davina (Danielle Campbell) rule the city under a new status quo. Meanwhile, Cami (Leah Pipes) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) find themselves caught up in a surprising mystery involving the newest resident of New Orleans — the first vampire ever sired by the Mikaelsons a thousand years ago.

EPISODE SPOILERS

4x01 - Gather Up The Killers - March 17th
PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP IIWEBCLIP III
FIVE YEARS LATER — On the fifth anniversary of Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) defeat, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) is king of the city and welcomes the un-sired vampires to New Orleans, only to find they pose an unexpected threat to his rule, leading him to seek counsel from an unlikely source. Meanwhile, as Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) closes in on the cure that will allow her to revive Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and the slumbering Mikaelsons, she faces a final task that will force her to make a ruthless decision. Yusuf Gatewood and Riley Voelkel also star.
Written by: Michael Russo and Michael Narducci

4x02 - No Quarter - March 24th
PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP II
NOW THAT WE ARE AWAKE — After being cured and woken, the Mikaelson siblings join Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) in an effort to rescue Klaus (Joseph Morgan) from captivity – even if they must face Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) in the process. Meanwhile, Klaus’ demons materialize in unexpected ways as he suffers from the effects of the Tunde Blade, and Vincent (Yusef Gatewood) investigates a haunting that will prove to be much more sinister than he could have imagined. Daniel Gillies also stars.
Written by: Talicia Raggs & Michelle Paradise

4x03 - Haunter of Ruins - March 31st
FATHERS & DAUGHTERS — After five long years apart, Klaus attempts to reconnect with his daughter, Hope (Summer Fontana). Even as father and daughter bond, the rest of the family is still in turmoil. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) mediates a conflict between Hayley and Freya (Riley Voelkel) to determine the best way to protect the family. Meanwhile, in New Orleans, Vincent (Yusef Gatewood) tells Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) terrible secrets about his ex -wife, Eva Sinclair, even as they begin their search for a mysterious witch who plans to sacrifice a group of innocent children – including Hope Mikaelson.
Written by: Carina Adly Mackenzie and Declan de Barra

4x04 - Keepers of the House - April 7th
SAVING HOPE — Desperate to save her daughter, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) turns to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) for help uncovering information about the mysterious force that has set its sights on the children of New Orleans. While Klaus (Joseph Morgan) remains behind with Hope (guest star Summer Fontana), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and a reluctant Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) join the hunt, which puts them on a dangerous collision course with an unlikely new threat. Finally, Freya (Riley Voelkel) and Keelin (guest star Christina Moses) must put aside their differences as they embark on a journey that may alter the power dynamic in New Orleans forever.
Written by: Beau DeMayo & Christopher Hollier

4x05 - I Hear You Knocking - April 14th
PROMOEXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP ♣
DARK MAGIC — After being marked by The Hollow’s dark magic, both Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) experience the symptoms of a malevolent haunting, forcing the two adversaries on a violent collision course. Meanwhile, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) head out to speak with Mary (guest star Debra Mooney) after Hayley uncovers a mysterious link between the dark magic and her former wolf pack. Finally, as an exhausted Freya (Riley Voelkel) risks her own life to cure Klaus’ infection, a guilt-ridden Keelin (guest star Christina Moses) must decide whether to honor her hypocratic oath and help Freya – or flee the Mikaelson’s forever.
Written by: Kyle Arrington

4x06 - Bag of Cobras - April 28th
PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP ♣
UNMASKING A NEW THREAT — When it’s discovered that The Hollow has employed a mysterious servant to do its bidding, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) host an elaborate party in order to lure the new threat out and uncover its identity. Feeling a sense of responsibility for The Hollow’s resurgence, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) uses his magic to help the Mikaelsons root out this latest threat. Meanwhile, after uncovering information about who may have been behind her parents’ death, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) turns to Freya (Riley Voelkel) to help unlock her memories from that fateful day. Charles Michael Davis also stars.
Written by: Michael Russo & Michelle Paradise

GENERAL SPOILERS

CASTING NEWS
Keahu Kahuanui is Josh's human boyfriendSummer Fontana as HopeChristina Moses joins the cast as an openly bisexual werewolf doctor

GENERAL SPOILERS (most recent first)
Can Haylijah live happily ever after?Alaric and Marcel bond over Beyonce?Haylijah Happy Ending?Narducci out if s5 happensKol & Rebekah ride off into the sunset together?Hayley's journey with a 7 year old HopeSeason 4 benched until 2017

SERIES BASIC
[The Cast] ♣ [The Logo] ♣ [The Originals Plot] ♣ [Poster 1] ♣ [Poster 2] ♣ [Poster 3] ♣ [Season One Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season Two Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season 2 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster 2] ♣ [Season 4 Poster] ♣

Last edited by CityGal; 05-10-2017 at 10:12 PM
Old 03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening
Old 03-07-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure thing

Do you have title suggestions?
Old 03-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!
Old 03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt.

Quote:
The Originals – 4×03 ‘Haunter of Ruins"

FATHERS & DAUGHTERS — After five long years apart, Klaus attempts to reconnect with his daughter, Hope. Even as father and daughter bond, the rest of the family is still in turmoil. Elijah mediates a conflict between Hayley and Freya to determine the best way to protect the family. Meanwhile, in New Orleans, Vincent tells Marcel terrible secrets about his ex -wife, Eva Sinclair, even as they begin their search for a mysterious witch who plans to sacrifice a group of innocent children – including Hope Mikaelson.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting

No interest, though I do love myself some Vincent .
Old 03-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

My main concern about the final season is the apparent obsessive focus on Hopeless. There have been very few shows with great baby characters. One that comes to mind is Paul's sister on Dune. She was delicious.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I think we can say that TO ends in season 4:

Gifted - Joseph Morgan Joins FOX's X-Men Pilot

The Rogue Prince
Old 03-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Any of the vampire diaries old cast joining the originals?
Old 03-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
I think we can say that TO ends in season 4:

Gifted - Joseph Morgan Joins FOX's X-Men Pilot
This day cannot get better.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It depends on what kind of role he has, but yes, doesn't bode well for TO
Old 03-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
It depends on what kind of role he has, but yes, doesn't bode well for TO
The CW renewed the entire lineup of DC shows (Black Lightning cooming too), Supernatural, Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Riverdale, and today they've renewed The 100 and I think they'll renew iZombie.

And with so many pilots developing TO will lose.

The Rogue Prince
Old 03-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The CW renewed the entire lineup of DC shows (Black Lightning cooming too), Supernatural, Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Riverdale, and today they've renewed The 100 and I think they'll renew iZombie.

And with so many pilots developing TO will lose.
I really hope you're right.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I only know that TVD is over, Delena was endgame and Klaroline happens is almost impossible, I will follow to see how TO will end and see Camille and Klamille for the last time and say that I am free of Julie Plec.

Two producers that I can say in the future that I will be free:
Shonda Rhimes (Mark and Lexie OTP true lover forever)
Julie Plec

The Rogue Prince
Old 03-11-2017, 01:01 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Thanks.