Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2016, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Tbh s2 Flash sucked too, Arrow s2 was like a thousand times better...doesn't bode well for the future imo. (Gotham >>>>)

Next year on CW, I'm mostly looking forward to Riverdale. And would love a Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot. Over CW superheroe dudes rn, until they hire actors I'm attracted to at least. ...legit the only reason I watched JP's stupid shows.

Last edited by ParsD; 05-31-2016 at 06:16 PM
Old 05-31-2016, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

The only reason I started watching TVD in the first place was because I was sick with bronchitis and at home for a week with nothing to do so I was watching random things online. I hated the show at first cause it was so cheesy. I don't even remember why I continued. Must have been the fever .
Old 05-31-2016, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I was lured because I randomly saw a clip of Klaus/Elijah in the woods on youtube. And I was low key crushing on Nina at the time.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Somehow I made it past season 1 cheesefest and then fell hard for Elijah in s2. Oh the good 'ole days when Elijah was a bamf and I didn't want to punch him in the face.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Tbh s2 Flash sucked too, Arrow s2 was like a thousand times better...doesn't bode well for the future imo. (Gotham >>>>)

Next year on CW, I'm mostly looking forward to Riverdale. And would love a Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot. Over CW superheroe dudes rn, until they hire actors I'm attracted to at least. ...legit the only reason I watched JP's stupid shows.
I liked the flash S2. Riverdale will be good since it'll be in honeymoon phase and it has a lot of good hype right now.

IDC about everything else
Old 05-31-2016, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)

I liked the flash S2. Riverdale will be good since it'll be in honeymoon phase and it has a lot of good hype right now.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Couldn't really get into Supergirl. I only watched it because the girl who played Lexi Grey on Grey's Anatomy was on the show.

And I never got into The Flash either.

I might be the only one, but I think they can bounce back if they want to. But it seems as if they don't really want to.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)

Riverdale is gonna swallow the early GG/TVD type audiences. Before I heard about the show, I was surprised Berlanti wasn't trying to snag this audience by doing a Teen Titans/Young Justice type teen superheroes instead of Legends.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Musicchild you have more optimism than I do. I feel like even if the writing and story gets better the network has given up on it already. I feel the only way they would keep it is if their newer shows fail.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Musicchild you have more optimism than I do. I feel like even if the writing and story gets better the network has given up on it already. I feel the only way they would keep it is if their newer shows fail.
It was getting better but too late by the time they improved it. I expected both shows to end the same year

@ParsD I would love a teen titans show, I think TNT cancelled it before even writing and casting it.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
@ParsD I would love a teen titans show, I think TNT cancelled it before even writing and casting it.
Yeah, I was crushed. Especially because Nightwing is one of my biggest superhero crushes.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Casting news

Since the new character is described as "openly bisexual" I don't see her lasting long.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

double post .
Old 07-23-2016, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Apparently they showed footage of Hope being a 7 year old kid asking Hayley about if they're going to go save her dad .

‘The Originals’ Spoilers: Season 4 — Comic-Con Panel Recap 2016 | TVLine
Old 07-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm ok with Hope talking and being 7 now. If Hayley has to find these 7 wolf packs, I hope we see more of them than the crescent wolves and that we actually get some of them on as reoccurring characters with some real development.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread