Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals S&S #35: Someone's dead, somone's dying, and someone is sick of the bs.

The Originals S&S Thread

The Mikaelson family tragedies and triumphs continue as THE ORIGINALS enters its third season. The Original vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) and his brother Elijah (Daniel Gillies) have spent one thousand years fighting to protect their dysfunctional family, but now that Klaus and the hybrid Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) share an infant daughter, Hope, the stakes are higher than ever. In the second season, Klaus and Elijah united against their resurrected mother, Esther, who tortured them with demons from their pasts in an effort to persuade them to surrender their vampire bodies and become mortal. Esther, however, was only the harbinger, as Klaus learned that a long-standing curse had marked Hope for a life of isolation and terror at the hands of Esther’s sister, the witch Dahlia, whose defeat came at great cost to the family. Season 3 finds Klaus and Elijah estranged from each other, even as both brothers adjust to life with their long-lost sister, Freya (Riley Voelkel). Hayley suffers mightily at the hands of Klaus’s petty vengeance, while Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Davina (Danielle Campbell) rule the city under a new status quo. Meanwhile, Cami (Leah Pipes) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) find themselves caught up in a surprising mystery involving the newest resident of New Orleans — the first vampire ever sired by the Mikaelsons a thousand years ago.

EPISODE SPOILERS

4x01 - Gather Up The Killers - March 17th
PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP ♣
FIVE YEARS LATER — On the fifth anniversary of Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) defeat, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) is king of the city and welcomes the un-sired vampires to New Orleans, only to find they pose an unexpected threat to his rule, leading him to seek counsel from an unlikely source. Meanwhile, as Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) closes in on the cure that will allow her to revive Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and the slumbering Mikaelsons, she faces a final task that will force her to make a ruthless decision. Yusuf Gatewood and Riley Voelkel also star.
Written by: Michael Russo and Michael Narducci

4x02 - No Quarter - March 24th
PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP ♣
NOW THAT WE ARE AWAKE — After being cured and woken, the Mikaelson siblings join Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) in an effort to rescue Klaus (Joseph Morgan) from captivity – even if they must face Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) in the process. Meanwhile, Klaus’ demons materialize in unexpected ways as he suffers from the effects of the Tunde Blade, and Vincent (Yusef Gatewood) investigates a haunting that will prove to be much more sinister than he could have imagined. Daniel Gillies also stars.
Written by: Talicia Raggs & Michelle Paradise

GENERAL SPOILERS

INTERVIEWS
Julie Plec:
Michael Narducci:
Joseph Morgan:
Daniel Gillies:
Riley Voelkel:
Charles Michael Davis:
Phoebe Tonkin:
Yusuf Gatewood:

CASTING NEWS
Keahu Kahuanui is Josh's human boyfriendSummer Fontana as HopeChristina Moses joins the cast as an openly bisexual werewolf doctor

GENERAL SPOILERS (most recent first)
Narducci out if s5 happensKol & Rebekah ride off into the sunset together?Hayley's journey with a 7 year old HopeSeason 4 benched until 2017

SERIES BASIC
[The Cast] ♣ [The Logo] ♣ [The Originals Plot] ♣ [Poster 1] ♣ [Poster 2] ♣ [Poster 3] ♣ [Season One Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season Two Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season 2 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster 2] ♣ [Season 4 Poster] ♣

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 03-04-2017 at 06:34 AM
Old 04-17-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

*SPOILER*

The last one is me .
Old 04-17-2016, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-17-2016, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

hehe thanks for the new one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-18-2016, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 04-18-2016, 07:03 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 21 is called “Give ‘Em Hell Kid”:

Quote:
A MAN ON A MISSION — After receiving new visions of the looming prophecy, Freya (Riley Voelkel) uncovers that her family is on a collision course with a dangerous new enemy. Meanwhile, with the help of Detective Kinney (guest star Jason Dohring), Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) and Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) travel to the ancestral world to put a stop to the witches and take back their city once and for all. Elsewhere, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) confront Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) after a heartbreaking plan gone wrong has sent him spiraling. Phoebe Tonkin and Danielle Campbell also star. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Ashley Lyle & Bart Nickerson
Starting to think the rumors are right and Davina dies in episode 20 and Kol and Vincent are trying to bring her back in this episode. Explains why Marcel is a mess.

If those rumors are true I think it stands to reason that Davina ends up staying dead (at least for the remainder of the season) and destroys the ancestral world to save Kol/everyone.

Just have no idea what that means for whether Camille is really going to die. It's interesting that she's not listed in any of the episodes after 19, but I think it was the same for when she became a vampire. Not happy if they keep Camille and kill off Davina. Like what's the freaking point?!
Old 04-22-2016, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for that
you could be right Kara

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

The season finale is called "The Bloody Crown"

Quote:
THE PROPHECY FULFILLED — After months of thwarting off dangerous threats and deadly attacks, the Mikaelson siblings finally come face to face with the one person that could lead to their ultimate demise. With the stakes higher than ever and the compound overrun by an army of his oldest sworn enemies, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is put on trial for centuries of atrocities he’s committed. Meanwhile, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), who has been spiraling out of control following an act of betrayal by those closest to him, is stunned by the unexpected arrival of someone from his past. Finally, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Freya (Riley Voelkel) and Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) frantically search for a way to save their family before it’s too late. Phoebe Tonkin also stars.
No idea about Camille, but given the writers/producers hard-on for Leah they will probably keep her around and she will be the threat to the family.

Seems Davina probably does die and I'm pissed since I'm assuming from the description that Marcel is the only one who gives a damn. I hope I'm wrong, but only an hour and a half to find out if Davina dies I guess.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Lol @ the last sentence.

Damn Klaus, a full trial!
Old 04-30-2016, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Cami's death was sad but such great scenes between Joseph/Leah. I finally liked them this year and Cami.

Hope Davina doesn't die.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Extended promo

I was so glad that Camille Finally died, please don't kill Davina, show!
Old 04-30-2016, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Nothing like making a death about everyone except the character dying. She had more of a voice the first time around imo.

I hope Davina doesn't stay dead. I can't imagine they would permanently kill off 2 female characters (when they only have Freya and Hayley now) in the same episode. I hope she manages to come back soon cause I hate the idea of her being attacked by those ancestors for all eternity .

Apparently the rumors are saying the person from Marcel's past in the finale is Rebekah cause I guess Narducci hinted at Claire returning before the season was out in an interview. No idea which interview.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath
Is it too much for me to hope she dies painfully with no dignity?

Thanks, show!