Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)
Really guys you don't have to bully him/her to get your point across.I'm sure he/she got it the first time.Why rub salt into his/her wounds ?tsk tsk
Old 09-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really hope that they do not kill off Mikael and Esther so quickly and easily like they did in TVD.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 09-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liomi95 (View Post)
I really hope that they do not kill off Mikael and Esther so quickly and easily like they did in TVD.
I don't see them doing that since they are really promoting them as the villains. Plus I think Sebastian Roche/Mikael is in all the promo shots (behind the scene pics).
Old 09-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I'm nawt a bully I'm just a really mean person who likes shoving people into lockers. But it doesn't MEAN I'm a bully.
Yeah, you're just bitchy.

and dumb too since you totally missed my point. Oh well!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-17-2014, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

Your point was that removing characters can get the show cancelled, which is true, since it can't stand on its own with just Klaus. This is true, so you actually have a good point. Hayley on the other hand wouldn't do any harm since she isn't an original, most non-original characters wouldn't be universally missed, especially with the tough crowds they have.

Not sure how that makes me dumb, but you're free to clarify just incase I missed the point again. Just try to do it without bitter insults next time.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Hey there's no need for name calling.She was so polite to you.why can't you guys be civil to each other.I don't understand keyboard warriors.at all

Old 09-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I don't see them doing that since they are really promoting them as the villains. Plus I think Sebastian Roche/Mikael is in all the promo shots (behind the scene pics).
It's hard for them to stick with good villains anyway.

Lol Tri.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Ok let's not do the name calling thing. People can have differing opinions, but no need to get the hate-fire roaring when there's no need.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok let's not do the name calling thing. People can have differing opinions, but no need to get the hate-fire roaring when there's no need.
I'm curious how this was warranted but then again, seeing your character get flack by everyone can probably just make you snap.

It's not hard to be mature when you defend something.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm curious how this was warranted but then again, seeing your character get flack by everyone can probably just make you snap.

It's not hard to be mature when you defend something.
Some people just can't handle having a discussion about characters and their worth to the show. I don't get butthurt when people in TVD hate on Enzo when I think he's awesome. I just say my opinion and let them say their's. It's not a big deal.

I don't hate Hayley. I just don't see how she impacts the show or her leaving would be a blow to it. She does have a fanbase, but from what I have seen it's mostly because they like her and Elijah (not just her). If she was hooking up with Jackson the swamp-wolf or even Klaus I don't see her getting that many people defending her. I'm sure she does genuinely has a fanbase, but not a big enough one that it would negatively impact the show if she left.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Some people just can't handle having a discussion about characters and their worth to the show. I don't get butthurt when people in TVD hate on Enzo when I think he's awesome. I just say my opinion and let them say their's. It's not a big deal.

I don't hate Hayley. I just don't see how she impacts the show or her leaving would be a blow to it. She does have a fanbase, but from what I have seen it's mostly because they like her and Elijah (not just her). If she was hooking up with Jackson the swamp-wolf or even Klaus I don't see her getting that many people defending her. I'm sure she does genuinely has a fanbase, but not a big enough one that it would negatively impact the show if she left.
Yep, this is basically what I already said. And considering the reaction, we must have been right.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep, this is basically what I already said. And considering the reaction, we must have been right.
Oh well. Move on and bitch about other things then .
Old 09-18-2014, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

The Originals - Season 2 - Cast Promotional Photos | Spoilers

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Oh this was posted earlier, I should just copy/paste from the other board.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks .

Adding to the OP cause I forgot .