Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

[PHOTOS] ‘The Originals’ Season 2 Premiere — Klaus & Marcel Spoilers | TVLine
Old 09-15-2014, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liomi95 (View Post)
Elijah needs to find himself a new woman and stay away from Hayley. I can't be doing with all this 2 brothers and a girl rubbish. If I wanted to watch a girl come between 2 brothers then I would watch TVD.
ITA. I won't bad arse rock throwing Elijah back!

Ros1
Old 09-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I rather both Hayley and Elijah to die a painful death

... too much?

Thanks for the stills.

» Bella
Old 09-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
I rather both Hayley and Elijah to die a painful death

... too much?

Thanks for the stills.
Well, if you want to show to be canceled, yeah, have them die painfuly. It's not like Klaus can improve his own freaking show by being the only character left.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh i plan on not tuning in.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Well, if you want to show to be canceled, yeah, have them die painfuly. It's not like Klaus can improve his own freaking show by being the only character left.
Klaus can't stand alone on the show without the Mikaelsons. Hayley however, wouldn't be a big loss. It would be the talk of the town for awhile if she left but it wouldn't cause a riot or anything like what happened to Rebekah.

Her following isn't big enough for me to see it affect the show. And without being pregnant, I guarantee that people will slowly start asking what is the point of her being there. I'm saying this from an unbiased observation, just SYK.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Klaus can't stand alone on the show without the Mikaelsons. Hayley however, wouldn't be a big loss. It would be the talk of the town for awhile if she left but it wouldn't cause a riot or anything like what happened to Rebekah.

Her following isn't big enough for me to see it affect the show. And without being pregnant, I guarantee that people will slowly start asking what is the point of her being there. I'm saying this from an unbiased observation, just SYK.
Unbiased.

I agree with you because I don't much care either way about Hayley (as a character, excluding her involvement with ships). I don't see how her leaving could ever effect the show in a negative way.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Unbiased.

I agree with you because I don't much care either way about Hayley (as a character, excluding her involvement with ships). I don't see how her leaving could ever effect the show in a negative way.
Lol, yeah. It's only biased to say that she doesn't have fans at all, but everyone can easily see who and who isn't a fan favourite and whether or not they are crucial to the show. If Rebekah got such a huge reaction after leaving, surely Elijah would too, and it would likely be worse than hers. Hayley and anyone in the supporting cast would not be universally missed or cause cancelation.

She might have a good role if she's going to be part of the wolves taking over right now. But eventually people will be split between "she's okay" and "can she go away?"
Old 09-16-2014, 03:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

First of, Hayley ain't that important, the show would do just fine without her. Second of all, it's obvious Elijah is staying. Doesn't stop me from wishing he'd burn to ashes. I'd also trade Elijah for Kol and Bex any day of the week. Sorry not sorry.

» Bella
Old 09-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Esther in that promo tho

Look how sad it is, that seeing ESTHER excites me... and also that 0.002 sec with Kol that is definitely a flashback, I might tune in for ep 1 and then never again until Rebekah shows up, or the real Kol or the real Esther but whatevs.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)

First of, Hayley ain't that important, the show would do just fine without her. Second of all, it's obvious Elijah is staying. Doesn't stop me from wishing he'd burn to ashes. I'd also trade Elijah for Kol and Bex any day of the week. Sorry not sorry.
Hayley's unimportance might start to become a problem next season, since she's not pregnant anymore and has nothing to do with the Mikaelsons' drama. Viewers have been throwing eggs at Camille all year for this reason, so it's bound to happen to Hayley, it technically already happened ages ago, before she even gave birth, since no one cares about that hillbilly wolf pack.

Oh, and let me elaborate on what "no one" means before I get corrected by no one, I obviously mean the universal audience and not the minority.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh the only way to give Camille a purpose aside from psycho-analyzing Klaus every 5 minutes was to kill off the only awesome human and give her a closet full of witch weapons . Now Camille will be forced on us as the peacemaker of NOLA and the monster encyclopedia. No thanks.

Hayley's swamp wolves are boring as all hell. I don't care about the wolves trying to fight back because I was never a werewolf fan. Now she doesn't even have the demon spawn as reason to stay and most of the viewing audience aren't freaking out over Hayley fighting for wolf-rights. I suppose they will use her hybridness as a way for her to bond more with Klaus and learn what it means to be a hybrid . I just don't see why she didn't go on the run with the demon baby. Fake her death and leave. She was already dead....
Old 09-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Really guys you don't have to bully him/her to get your point across.I'm sure he/she got it the first time.Why rub salt into his/her wounds ?tsk tsk

Old 09-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)
Really guys you don't have to bully him/her to get your point across.I'm sure he/she got it the first time.Why rub salt into his/her wounds ?tsk tsk
I'm nawt a bully I'm just a really mean person who likes shoving people into lockers. But it doesn't MEAN I'm a bully.