Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww Beks! I need some Kol/Beks and she better leave Hopeless behind.

A Romeo and Juliet romance for Josh? Maybe Finn is bi. Or Kol. It's probably gonna be Oliver or some other wolf.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

The Originals - Episode 2.05 - Red Door - First Look at Nina Dobrev | Spoilers

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Nice hair huh? At least it's different.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

trying to watch this still.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

It's like they tried to make her hair look like the blond chick on the viking show, but gave up half way through.

My thoughts on the episode:

Quote:
Not sure how I felt about the episode...it was ok, but not great.

Klaus - Loved the speech to Esther at dinner. Dude you are too awesome for words. Just get better people around you and cut the dead weight - you'll be ok .

Elijah - I enjoyed your scenes with the vamp chick, but found them a bit irrelevant. The dinner scenes were great, but meh for everything else.

Hayley - Nice to see you starting to serve a purpose though annoyed and tired of the condescending comments about Elijah. Over the drama. Also please feel free to take Esther up on her offer...maybe you won't be Australian in the next body .

Marcel - Kinda just there being a weirdo shipper of Elijah and vamp chick . It was super creeper, but funny too.

Esther - Ugh lady you need to go drink a pina colada and get caught in the rain. Maybe a sexy man will help get that stick out of your arse.

Finn - I am so unbelievably shocked that you have a personality . I mean it's a dick, but it's nice seeing that you aren't just a self-loathing loser. Not sure why you revealed that Kol was back too since it kinda defeats the purpose of a surprise. I do feel bad about you being stuck in the box for 900 years, but it's time to move on and get therapy for your mommy issues.

Flashbacks - Loved them, but also solidified that I miss Original Mamma and also Esther sucks. And Finn was a jealous tool back in his teen years too.

Josh/Davina/Koleb - Why you no here ?!

Camille - Stay gone.

Overall my thoughts on the episode:

Old 10-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Apparently Rebekah will be in the mid-season finale (in NOLA) for the holiday episode. (x)
yay hehe I would love kol and bek scenes

looking forward to those eps

{}
Old 10-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Esther - Ugh lady you need to go drink a pina colada and get caught in the rain. Maybe a sexy man will help get that stick out of your arse.
I'm still wondering why she didn't bring her sexy man, Klaus' bio daddy, back. Or maybe she did and it's her ultimate surprise.

IA about Finn. Creepy tool... But I kinda love him. lol at Elijah calling him pretentious, looking in the mirror much buddy?

And I'm really happy Cassie survived the body swap. I want Nate back, but DS can stay too.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Promo makes me happy:

Mikael is looking smexy . I have no shame.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

lol all these characters are so cheesy
Old 10-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Man, Nina Dobrev really does get to make out with everyone!

~Katie~
Old 10-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

More stills for 2X05.

The Originals - Episode 2.05 - Red Door - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing .

Glad to see Mamma Original back again .
Old 10-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Read a synopsis somewhere that Jackson and Hayley are going to try to run away or something and Klaus is looking for them in an upcoming episode... which of course, makes sense.

because if it really does happen in an episode or two, its literally a couple episodes after a synopsis said that Hayley was concerned about Klaus after finding out that he was in danger or trouble too....

if there was any previous doubt, this is clearly a JP show. Concerned about someone? An episode or two running away from them.

Granted, there can always be valid reasons that come through in the next episodes in between but then again, knowing JP, it might just be something that happens and we're supposed to figure things out or just accept them
Old 10-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Read a synopsis somewhere that Jackson and Hayley are going to try to run away or something and Klaus is looking for them in an upcoming episode... which of course, makes sense.

because if it really does happen in an episode or two, its literally a couple episodes after a synopsis said that Hayley was concerned about Klaus after finding out that he was in danger or trouble too....

if there was any previous doubt, this is clearly a JP show. Concerned about someone? An episode or two running away from them.

Granted, there can always be valid reasons that come through in the next episodes in between but then again, knowing JP, it might just be something that happens and we're supposed to figure things out or just accept them
Where is the synopsis you read? Haven't seen any released beyond episode 5.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Oh yay for Mamma Mikaelson to be back in ep 5 already yes to all the flashbacks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread