Old 08-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

What about Klefano?

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 08-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
What about Klefano?
Enzo and Klaus should never meet. It would make Enzo just look stupid. I like Enzo, but he's no Klaus. He has good chemistry with TVD cast in that world, but I don't want to see him going to NOLA.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Well, plus, I feel like if Klaus did meet Enzo, he would probably kill him on the spot, so maybe not.

Klefan forever.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 08-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
If I can't have Caroline I really want it to be Stefan.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on ‘Sons of Anarchy,’ ‘Castle,’ ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and More! | TVLine

More magical babies!
What is this obsession with babies? They sent the one off screen so why bother with another one.

Apparently they moved TO to monday because more women watch the show and they wanted to pair it with that other show that focuses on pregnancy so maybe that's why they're doing it again.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Enzo and Klaus should never meet. It would make Enzo just look stupid. I like Enzo, but he's no Klaus.
Preach! Except that I don't like Enzo.

^ I saw people on Tumblr speculating that the baby thing might be a flashback, because of the words used ('barren' and 'with child') and because Ingrid is a Nordic (?) name.

Still annoying though, to have another magical baby storyline.

» Bella
Old 08-23-2014, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

They're probably just going to use it as a way to bring up Hayley's baby related depression. I hope they don't turn this into a storyline where this woman tries to kidnap Hope.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Nothing really new, but we get to see that Klaus spent months locked away feeling weak instead of fighting to stop the werewolves .
Old 08-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2g5nnCMHnA">YouTube Link</a>

Nothing really new, but we get to see that Klaus spent months locked away feeling weak instead of fighting to stop the werewolves .
Thanks for this.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-27-2014, 05:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Ugh how I wish this show was completely different from what it is atm. Why didn't they show us the family during the ages scheming for power, in a search for the moonstone, being feared by others, kikcing ass while under constant threat of daddy dearest instead of this crap. Who cares about redemption, I just want S2 evil and having fun Klaus back. No need for weak, depressed, daddy Klaus.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 08-27-2014, 06:10 AM
Total Fan

I'm all for redemption and they have been doing a good job with it, IMO. I hated s2 Klaus. He was a good villain that season, no doubt, but not likeable at all.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

I actually miss S2 Elijah more than I miss S2 Klaus... because my god have they dropped Elijah

I don't care about Marcel joining Klaus, Elijah, the wolves, the witches or anyone. The character is no longer interesting, he hasn't been since episode 5 or so.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:25 AM
Total Fan

Now I do miss s2 Elijah. He still have his moments though.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
I'm all for redemption and they have been doing a good job with it, IMO. I hated s2 Klaus. He was a good villain that season, no doubt, but not likeable at all.
Good villains are usually very likeable, so I disagree.

He was a hate-to-love villain and as mad as he would make you, you'd get over it quickly. They're not doing a good job with redemption, but the people who say "I miss season one this I miss season two that" need to realize that no character will ever stay the same as they were from day one, otherwise there would be no point to the show, the same goes for TVD. None of these characters stay exactly the same except for the human moral compasses or occasionally Caroline.

I don't think anyone ever had a problem with redemption, but rather the way it is written. For example, we don't get annoyed whenever Klaus shows affection for his siblings or feels insecure about Mikael, which we know are signs of weakness. We get annoyed at the forced or contrived "redemptive" moments such as subtle romance out of nowhere, klaus hesitating to easily kill people who target him, or any scene with a nursery room in what is supposed to be a "mature" show.

They wouldn't have temp-wrote that baby out if they truly believed it blended in with the tone of the show. I actually don't cringe at Klaus caring for his child, it's totally fine and can even be sweet, but the sight of Rebekah changing diapers IS unbearable and cornier than a Wendy's commercial.

Those were all unbearable redemptive scenes, fans don't have a problem with redemption as long as it's written in a believable way for the characters or at least when the baby crap is written off screen for Gods sake.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Flora - all good points. I'm fine with character growth, but not character assassination. Elijah is dead to me. He was become a cartoon of himself.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:05 AM
Addicted Fan

There's just so much contrived 'redemption' romance-y crap on TO. I wish they didn't feel the need to smoothen the Mikaelson boys edges with terrible, lukewarm romances. The Hayley thing is making Elijah practically unbearable at this point. I won't even mention the baby...

Quote:
He wasn't aware that Esther cheated or that Klaus wasn't his son until after Esther made them vampires. Klaus killed someone to drink their blood and triggered the werewolf gene and that's when Mikael knew.

I think he bullied Esther into placing the curse on Klaus and then used her death as an excuse to finally kill him. I would love to see what Mikael and Esther were really like and why she cheated/why he stayed with her when all was revealed. I get that their time period didn't allow women, even powerful witches, to make moves against their husbands, but he could have left her or even killed her and wouldn't have faced any punishment - plus he was a vampire. Instead they stayed together and Klaus murdered Esther.
I always thought he suspected that Esther had cheated even before Klaus started turning. Why would he treat Klaus so horridly otherwise?

Also, did we ever get a reason for Klaus killing Esther? I thought it was implied that she wanted to kill him, but she said her vampire genocide plan formed only after 1000s of years of watching her kids.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread