Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

This must be the post that shook everyone up

Time to fight, Little Wolf

And Davinas drawings from the clip

They never revealed what else Davina is but it's srs crack to believe wolf+hybrid=powahful witch.

The paintings are the only good theory. Because she really doesn't act like anyone we know and she barely had enough lines to jump on that conclusion
Old 10-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess because the Original mother was a witch, so possible the child of Klaus could be.. and the fact she is strong enough to throw an original across the room.

It would be very interesting, but don't think JP is that clever.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I guess because the Original mother was a witch, so possible the child of Klaus could be.. and the fact she is strong enough to throw an original across the room.

It would be very interesting, but don't think JP is that clever.
Bonnie was able to trap one in a house for 4 days, I wasn't really that impressed with seeing Rebekah get shoved out the attic when I've seen them get desiccated and mime-trapped by witches enough times

The only thing that stands out is the memory wipe
Old 10-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I expected them to pair Klaus with Cami but after seeing him push her towards Marcel i am confused. There aren't many females left in the show for Klaus to date.
I think we can expect to see Elijah with Sophie (i really really want to)) I loved their interactions, and he was amused with her bravery

One thing for sure, if they make Klaus cami marcel triangle i will be upset.
I am so sick of triangles after tvd.

what if klaus and davina bond over paintings and have a relationship?
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 10-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping for Klaus and Cami, only because I want Marcel and Rebekah
Old 10-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

The memory wipe is interesting. Its usually a vampire trait.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh okay it's actually a pretty good theory, BUT if this is the case JP might as well just name the epiaode "Angel Rip Off" when it's revealed. Cause that's EXACTLY what this would be if that were the case. I mean c'mon, if this is true the woman isn't even trying... What am I saying she never started trying.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 10-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Hmm, I'm actually not liking any of the "ships" so far. The new characters are not intriguing enough for me to want them with one of the Originals.
Also, I will never get behind the idea of Marcel and Rebekah, because he seems to be a backkstabbing douche. I hate that they always make her fall for such fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/7991fec6b0ab3f7acd56d650ddb2008c/tumblr_inline_muf7fjdGh01rvfi3n.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/0bb10eb76d1f...4yk1rvfi3n.jpg

They never revealed what else Davina is but it's srs crack to believe wolf+hybrid=powahful witch.

The paintings are the only good theory. Because she really doesn't act like anyone we know and she barely had enough lines to jump on that conclusion
But Klaus' mother was a powerful witch, so that makes sense to me.
After the last episode, I figured that she was the child of a hybrid, giving us an insight into what powers Klaus' child might have once its born. But now I seriously think that she's his daughter.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)

the big failure in that theory is why Davina was sent back to Marcel then?
The theory is a good one, and I'm sure if JP & Co want to keep the baby alive they've been thinking of how to make it live and skip the baby stage because a baby doesn't fit the show. But making Davina their daughter doesn't make the baby go away unless they create some rule that the same person can't live at the same universe in two separate bodies, meaning then the baby as such is at the future in her place. It sounds too fanfiction-ish (for the baby to be in the future while teenager Davina is in the past).

I don't like time traveling as a rule because I think it's such a stupid thing. I don't even bother to read fanfics about it, let alone watch it on television. The theory is good if I overlook the stupid time traveling because I would like 1) such a powerful being to be Klaus spawn, 2) it would imply no baby is there 3) we could see Klaus caring about someone else as a family in a way it wouldn't bother me. Can you imagine what he could do to recover his daughter if he finds out Marcel has been slavering her? I can already see NOLA painted all shades of red - which is what I've been waiting for.

edit: I just found out the answer to my own question the moment I hit post
Maybe Davina wasn't sent back willingly. Maybe one of Klaus enemies sent her to Marcel as a way to kill the Originals and still control the most powerful being ever born. Despite the ridiculous time traveling aspect, I like it more and more
x

Last edited by *Babi*; 10-10-2013 at 05:38 AM
Old 10-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just because the girl draws doesn't make her his daughter.
It's way too crazy.
But they maybe paving the way for a potential hook up.
Davina is a bit too young looking but that's not going to stop Julie

Their pairing would make a lot of sense, he would not be able to push her around, and they are both petulant childish insecure and artsy. Not to mention that they are both powerful, they would make one hell of a power couple. The more I think about it the more I love the idea.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 10-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Please, the best thing about TO is that romance seems very down in their agenda and I hope they keep it that way.
I don't need - or want - Klaus and Elijah to have love interests, although I wouldn't mind if Rebekah finally had a man that was good for her.
I don't care about the secondary characters enough to be bothered by their lack or not of romantic stories

Also there's no way in hell they're doing the Klaus/Davina route as you already implied twice in this page alone...
And sorry to disagree that it'd be great. It'd be creepy imo.
x
Old 10-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Well, I really hope all these time travel/Davina being Klaus's daughter turns out to be just theory.... I would hate that! Seriously hate it. Time traveling is a subject that wasn't ever mentioned in their universe, and to add such a thing now would be like opening a can of worms.

As for romances on the show, I agree with Babi, they should focus more on the family and the taking over NOLA plans (which is way more interesting) instead of making the characters find a love interest. Sure in with time that's bound to happen, but I wouldn't like it taking over the storylines.
Also, eww for pairing Davina up with any of the characters so far.... it's kinda creepy.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Lol, so I guess no one expects a Klaus/Haley thing? Or Elijah/Hayley? I'm seriously getting those vibes. I think Klaus Cami will just be friends because they made Marcel/Cami pretty obvious in the backdoor pilot. Also, I liked Elijah with the AA witch from ep 1. They were intriguing. Elijah just needs to stop throw out his charm. It confuses my shipper senses! And yes, eww to Davina with anyone right now. She's got nothing but kid vibes.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Why are we even assuming Davina will get paired with anyone? She's like 16

I agree that drawing/painting doesn't make her the baby but they use this talent on villains too much, or at least with depressed/lonely characters.

Since TVD depended so heavily on romance I guess that is why some people are still looking for ships in TO, but it's only the second episode and like Babs said I don't think it's going to be a priority compared to the family dynamic and Niks plans.

Quote:
Hmm, I'm actually not liking any of the "ships" so far. The new characters are not intriguing enough for me to want them with one of the Originals.
Thissssssss. I don't like Rebel since Marcel is a dick and I don't know what's more boring about Cami, her face or when she's talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Lol, so I guess no one expects a Klaus/Haley thing? Or Elijah/Hayley? I'm seriously getting those vibes.
Not the former. It's obvious Klaus and Hayley were going to get along at some point and reach an understanding, but why does having a decent conversation have to make people jump to conclusions? I do expect a little of Elijah/Hayley though.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I don't think there will be any rebel in present time because he's infatuated with cami... and as rebekah was daggered because he chose immortality over her, I don't think there are any fb that could feature their relationship.
I was excited about it before the show began, but I've been liking marcel less and less, and I love Rebekah, so right now I'm happy they won't take that route

I don't care about cami and I'm too similar to Klaus so I welcome camarcel because it means a marcel's weakness that klaus can explore. so bring it on, I want Klaus to make marcel shake.
x
Closed Thread   Post New Thread