Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I tend to think they're bringing him on for Brooke it makes more sense.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:
<STRONG>It really didn't shock me they were going to have someone else come in, but it shocked me it was going to be ABERCROMBIE!!! lol I would love to see him and Nathan get into a fight though...... And if he does end up liking Haley, I be Brooke would be all in the business!! haha [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I would like to see someone else show some interest in Haley. I do not want her to like him, but I would love for someone to make Nathan think someone is trying to scoop on his woman. I would love to see how that storyline would play out! Peyton was one thing but Haley I bet he would so loose it! I also, like the fact that would mean more screen time for them. I really do not think they would mess up Naley but, they need to create issues in their relationship.
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 02-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PukeAssSucks:
<STRONG>I tend to think they're bringing him on for Brooke it makes more sense.

Mere</STRONG>
This makes a lot more sense. Then again, when does the WB ever make sense?
Old 02-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay I'm trying not to worry about this new guy. I really hope they don't go this way right now. It would be interesting for N/H because I think it would make Nathan realize when he thinks he lost her to this guy that he loves her. But right now he has so much on his plate having to deal with Dan that I think if they added this and Nathan thought he lost her I think he would swirl out of control.

Besides, I'm already upset there breaking up I just hope they get back together fast or its not as bad as we think.

hugs,
Denise
Old 02-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

luke is seriously becoming a waste of life. Coming between two best friends?!?! GRRRRRRR!!! I am however worried about him and Keith! Luke may be an as, but he needs to be around so he can face up to his mistakes!
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 02-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Addicted Fan

One Tree Hill When Keith and Lucas are in a head-on collision, Lucas is left fighting for his next breath, Dan is faced with a critical decision and Karen's trust in Keith is destroyed!

Nothing really new but a diff descrip over at the wb, under first week of sweeps, but we need n/h spoilers!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so Im getting realy pissed off that we dont have ANY FN NH spoilers- It pisses me off. Oh poos lucas- i really dont give flying flip because he is the FN star of the show- and give me a break more girls? THats just retarded-

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

"Fitch" is the high school "loser" Brooke met at the college party in The Search For Something More, and I highly doubt he's coming back. Somebody most likely saw the name somewhere, and mistakenly thought it was a new guy coming on, in the same way that the "Stella"/foster kid spoilers are still floating around, even though those scenes have been cut.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

they have been talking about fitch being introduced as a new character for months now. even after TSFSM (the eppy he appeared in) aired and then he so timely disappeared, i was still seeing this spoiler in a lot of places, so i assumed it was all a lack of updating.

all i can say is, if it's true and they are planning his comeback:

1. my N/H triangle nightmares are coming true, and my hair may turn white to see this on-screen (or i may go bald from tearing it out by the roots); and

2. i am somewhat pacified by the obvious truth that there is SIMPLY NO CONTEST. nathan wins hands down.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Supreme Fan

The new TV Guide has the following promo:

Big picture of Lucas - small seperate pictures of Haley, Peyton and Brooke below (the Lucas pic)...with the words When he wakes from the coma - who will he ask for (not word-for-word but you get the gist)...

Boy, all the women must be waiting at Lucas' bedside....The actual episode description is the part about Karen and Keith (her being upset and Keith thinking he has blown his chance with her)....
Old 02-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

If he asks for Haley, I hope Nathan puts him right back in that coma!

Whitney
Old 02-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>If he asks for Haley, I hope Nathan puts him right back in that coma!

Whitney</STRONG>
I am totally with you on this Whitney. I don't think he would ask for Haley. I hope not anyways.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Whitney</STRONG>
Here, here! LOL! If he does that he would be even less liked, well at least by me! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I also hope that Nathan puts him back in a coma if he dares! LOL! I mean come on, how far can they go with this. I hope he doesn't use the sympathy card on those poor girls. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Anyway, if he does call for Haley hopefully it will be in the "friendship way." There making him out like some sorta sex God (shakes head).

Ahem, on a positive note I can't wait to see more Nathan and Haley scenes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Addicted Fan

heheheh, me too, he'd better not ask for Haley.
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
</STRONG>
whitney, LOL. i'll be there to hold him down.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread