Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

cool spoilers can't wait for more eps
MyTop5: DavidCook.MichaelJohns.JasonCastro.CarlySmithson.BrookeWhite. (in no particular order other than David Cook being #1)
~Sarah~
Old 01-29-2004, 12:19 PM
New Fan

I totally agree with you cheena. Brooke did know that Peyton had feelings for Lucas. And in the episode "the search for something more" peyton was really upset with how she handled things with Lucas and she clearly told Brooke. Brooke still went after him knowing how her best friend feels about him and how she was scared about getting into a relationship with him.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cmmfan:
<STRONG>I totally agree with you cheena. Brooke did know that Peyton had feelings for Lucas. And in the episode "the search for something more" peyton was really upset with how she handled things with Lucas and she clearly told Brooke. Brooke still went after him knowing how her best friend feels about him and how she was scared about getting into a relationship with him.</STRONG>
Peyton went after Luke knowing that Brooke liked him too though. I know with the type of character that Brooke is it's hard to tell if she liked Luke to get in his pants or if she really genuinely liked him. I remember that scene where Brooke was getting her legs waxed and she had told Peyton, who was still with Nathan then, that she wanted a boyfriend too....only without all the angst and drama that Peyton and Nathan share. My point is that I don't feel that it was wrong of Brooke to go after Lucas, or even Peyton to go after him. It's just really stupid how they've written Brooke so clueless as to how much this is hurting Peyton.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

On this whole Peyton/Lucas/Brooke triangle, Peyton told Brooke many times that Lucas was fair game and she even said that she didn't want a boyfriend.

Brooke asked Peyton if it was okay for her to go after Lucas, and Peyton said yeah or she made it clear that she didn't mind. And after Lucas and Brooke hooked up she asked Peyton if it was all right and Peyton keeps telling her that she's fine with it.

Brooke isn't a mind reader, I'm sure that if Peyton would have told Brooke that she had a problem with it then Brooke would have backed off Lucas.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyPhat:
<STRONG>
My point is that I don't feel that it was wrong of Brooke to go after Lucas, or even Peyton to go after him. It's just really stupid how they've written Brooke so clueless as to how much this is hurting Peyton.</STRONG>
Well in a way I'm kinda glad as to "some" of what the writers have done with the Brooke character, because she was coming off as a bit of a **** and very one-sided, this past episode is a great example as to how her character is becoming more three dimensional which is why I'm actually starting to like her character and WHY I'm on the fence as to who should be with who. I do agree on the clueless part when it comes to Peytons feelings though 100%, because I couldn't believe that Brooke wouldn't know how Peyton truly feels even if she's acting like if nothing's wrong, then again [playing the devils advocate now] Peyton hasn't sat down with Brooke and actually been honest with her. She hadn't even been honest with herself until a couple of episodes ago.

Also I would like some easying up on Dans character as the bastard of a father role. I mean the man comes off as such an arrrrs I literally tune out on his scenes because he is sooooo abnoxiously creeepy....ewww I feel awful for Nathan [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] He needs to have a better father.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited cheena ]
Old 01-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not sure if you all read this or not, but I found this tidbit at the Film Jerk when searching for Third Watch info:

One Tree Hill: The mother of Jakes baby, Megan, changes her mind and returns for her baby.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mal, great start on the thread! Awaiting an update on your fic. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Miya-chan:
<STRONG>Huh. The Haley failing gym...
IMO, I think it's kind of dumb...... Okay, the only ways to fail gym are to not show up or not participate. </STRONG>
Miya, thank you, I was thinking that too. I was like, huh? how can anyone fail gym class? Hopefully there's more to the story but on the surface it just sounded weird.

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 01-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>

Miya, thank you, I was thinking that too. I was like, huh? how can anyone fail gym class? Hopefully there's more to the story but on the surface it just sounded weird.

Tammy</STRONG>
I was wondering if it was a regular gym class....When I had gym, all you had to do was dress but we also had "alternative" classes where you had to do more than just be dressed and let some moron throw a ball at your head.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Ooops, bitter high school memories are surfacing... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
<STRONG>

I was wondering if it was a regular gym class....When I had gym, all you had to do was dress but we also had "alternative" classes where you had to do more than just be dressed and let some moron throw a ball at your head.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Ooops, bitter high school memories are surfacing... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

How does one fail gym? I'm just curious. You at least get points for participating, so unless Haley is ditching gym, I don't know how she could fail gym. I'm looking foward to Tutor!Nathan though. I'm sure he'll provide some real motivation to sweat. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

When I was in high school, we took a fitness type test thing at the beginning of the semester and then again at the end, and you had to show a certain amount of improvement to get a good grade. Maybe she's not improving... or something like that.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:35 AM
New Fan

Found at Fanbolt [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lucas lies in bed, still unconcious. Karen is asleep in a chair across the room. Nathan enters, clearly uncomfortable.

There are also Dan/Cynthia sides up. Cynthia is Deb's Lawyer. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset
Baby I'm forever yours"
Old 01-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wraith79:
<STRONG>Found at Fanbolt [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lucas lies in bed, still unconcious. Karen is asleep in a chair across the room. Nathan enters, clearly uncomfortable.

There are also Dan/Cynthia sides up. Cynthia is Deb's Lawyer. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Dan just takes one tiny step forward and two giant steps back!
Old 01-30-2004, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Becca, Tammy, Susan, Miya, I thought the only way someone could fail gym is to just not show up at all!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-30-2004, 10:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Is Cynthia the name of the woman Dan has an affair with? Or was that Carrie?

:-)
Old 01-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

I thought the neame of the woman who Dan has an affair with is Carrie too. They either changed the name or Cynthia is simply Deb's lawyer.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread