Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Absolute Fan

There is going to be too much of dan in that episode for me. I can't stand him. lol.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

HollywoodTiff, just a friendly warning. I believe that it is the policy of FanForum not to post actual pages of dialog. Instead, you're supposed to summarize the scene. I know other forums have other rules but FanForum is very strict. I don't think they want to get any cease and desist letter from production companies or the studios. You know, copyright issues and all.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

oh sorry.. ill fix it

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
Old 02-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

i was gonna start a new thread but... i'm stupid and i dont know how to transfer the banner and the pics...
Old 02-07-2004, 11:27 PM
New Fan

Hey guys! It seems like a lot of people was right about Haley....

From Fox
One Tree Hill
I Shall Believe

Karen is angry at Keith for causing the car accident, and he realizes he may have ruined his chances of starting a relationship with her. Meanwhile, Haley feels guilty about her last fight with Lucas
Seth/Summer
Old 02-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Xandra20:
<STRONG>Hey guys! It seems like a lot of people was right about Haley....

From Fox
One Tree Hill
I Shall Believe

Karen is angry at Keith for causing the car accident, and he realizes he may have ruined his chances of starting a relationship with her. Meanwhile, Haley feels guilty about her last fight with Lucas</STRONG>
Oh, Goody, goody! (Squeals like a Nathan and Haley fan only can! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) It's starting to fit in the place. LOL! It's amazing how smart people are about figuring things out! I'm not saying it will actually go as everyone has stated, but it's very interesting to see how close it is. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I feel sad for Keith. He has cared for Karen for sooo long! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Haley also, having a fight with her best bud before he got into the accident. we are going to have some really intriguing episodes to come. It will change the characters for sure as the official statement on them said.

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited *OldHollywoodStarlet* ]
Old 02-07-2004, 11:38 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for posting that friendly reminder, veracity. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet*:
<STRONG>

Oh, Goody, goody! (Squeals like a Nathan and Haley fan only can! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) It's starting to fit in the place. LOL! It's amazing how smart people are about figuring things out! I'm not saying it will actually go as everyone has stated, but it's very interesting to see how close it is. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I feel sad for Keith. He has cared for Karen for sooo long! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Haley also, having a fight with her best bud before he got into the accident. we are going to have some really intriguing episodes to come. It will changed the characters for sure as the official statement on them said.

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited *OldHollywoodStarlet* ]</STRONG>
ahh??? what fight? i'm lost. somebody fill me in plz!
Old 02-07-2004, 11:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>

ahh??? what fight? i'm lost. somebody fill me in plz!</STRONG>
Well people on the board were speculating about Haley and Lucas having a fight about Lucas kissing Peyton while he's dating Brooke.
Seth/Summer
Old 02-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>i was gonna start a new thread but... i'm stupid and i dont know how to transfer the banner and the pics...</STRONG>
you have to click QUOTE POST, copy the entire post without the QUOTE marks... and then paste them into your new thread. BUT generally at FF they wait until the end of the 11th page to do this.

Kelie

What does the non-conformist hates worse than a conformist? Another non-conformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
Missed LOST this week? - UPDATED April 24th 2005
Love Charmed?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

a new thread's starting very soon right? i can't wait!
Old 02-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

yay! i did it! new thread here
Closed Thread   Post New Thread