Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 04:45 AM
Total Fan

One Tree Hill S&S #12: Bringing the 'A' game [2-3-04]

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] = new stuff

12. Crash Course In Polite Conversations

.:BTS:. Eppy 111-Grandparents suprise the Scotts with a pop-in visit. They are in town to attend an auto parts convention...again. And because it is Dan's BDay.

.:BTS:. His first statement to Deb is that she looks good since she "put on a few" and asks Nathan if he is a hunchback....Nathan straightens up

.:BTS:. They have a family dinner for Dan and invite Keith. As a joke, Keith brings Whitey. Nathan brings Haley. Grandma cooks a lamb dinner

.:BTS:. As you can imagine, Royal (gramps) is an overbearing jerk. Dan & Deb pretend to still be together so as not to hear it from Roay. Nathan and Dan pretend that Nathan still plays bball for the same reason.

.:BTS:. But as dinner unfolds, so does the truth and Royal blows up. But May (grandma) in an attempt to quell Royal, leaks out that she had lied for Dan about his bball injury. We learn that Dan stopped playing not because he was permenantly hurt

.:BTS:. {woohoooo, now that's a shocker] Anyway, this gets everyone fired up as you can imagine. The whole dinner is a disaster and everyone is po'd. Except Keith and Whitey who sort of laugh off the whole evening.

.:BTS:. Huge Spoiler-Although Lucas choose Brooke and is with her, in this eppy he and Peyton have a "moment."

Lucas is at Peyton's when she tries, unsuccessfully, to have a chat with her father via webcam. Peyton is afraid something might have happened to her dad. Dan is showing a car to a customer when his father, Royal, comes in and tells the customer about Dan's basketball career. A birthday dinner is thrown for Dan where Deb, May, Royal, Nathan, Whitey, Haley, and Keith attend. During dinner, Royal inquires about Nathan's basketball career which makes everyone around the table uncomfortable. We learn that Royal has been visiting Karen at the café. (from spoilerfix.com)

From Bliss:
I don't have the file with me at the moment but from what I remember it starts with basketball, of course. Roy asks about Nathan's game and Dan lies and says Nathan is taking a break when really Nathan quit all together. Deb points that out and then they start arguing. Nathan brings up the fact that Roy has been secretly going to Karen's Cafe, which I guess Haley told him, because Roy says she has a big mouth. Nathan tells Roy to shut up and Roy tells Nathan not to speak to him like that.

We will meet Keith and Dan's parents in this episode - from Filmjerk

Keith and Dan's dad already knows about Lucas. - from Drops of Jupiter

Episode 11 is also Dan's birthday. - from Drops of Jupiter

Dan and Keith's dad is a little overbearing, maybe that's where Dan gets it from. - from Drops of Jupiter

Nathan and Haley are definitely still together in episode 11. She is included in some Scott triple "F" (Forced Family Fun) - from Drops of Jupiter

Deb and Dan are still fighting. - from Drops of Jupiter

The grandparent's names are Roy (Royal) and May

Roy goes to visit Lucas and Karen at the cafe-From Fraz

12. Hanging By A Moment

LUCAS IS INVOLVED IN A DEADLY CAR ACCIDENT – On their way to pick up Karen (Moira Kelly) from the airport, Keith (Craig Sheffer) and Lucas' (Chad Michael Murray) car collides with an oncoming vehicle and an unconscious Lucas is left fighting for his life. Having witnessed the accident, Dan (Paul Johansson) races Lucas to the hospital and must acknowledge that Lucas is his son in order to save his life. Meanwhile, Peyton (Hilarie Burton) decides to tell Brooke (Sophia Bush) about the kiss she and Lucas shared. James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Lenz, and Barry Corbin also star. John Behring directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] February 10: Hanging by a Moment:
Lucas and Peyton find they can no longer hide their feelings for each other, but they don't have the heart to break it to Brooke. Elsewhere, Haley frets over failing gym class and asks Nathan for help; Keith anxiously awaits Karen's return home; Whitey questions his desire to continue coaching.

Dan goes running near the beach. He is at a beach house. A 30-year-old woman named Carrie and living in a bungalow on his jogging path stops him. Carrie is a writer. They chat and seem to hit it off. Carrie asks him to call her sometime. Dan doesn’t call her, but that doesn’t stop her from finding him and doing a bit more flirting which ends in Dan offering her to join him for dinner. They talk as he is finishing dinner and they seem to like one another more and more. As Dan goes looking for a corckscrew, he finds a photo of Deb and him. Dan tells Carrie that he is married and that he loves his wife very much. Carrie says that she too is married but that none of their spouses is here at the moment…
(spoilerfix.com)

It also sounds like Dan's going to play hard ball with the divorce proceedings. But I'm not sure he actually did have an affair with that woman at the beach house previously. If he did, it didn't happen until very late into the ep. or was hinted at the end.(13 or 14)

Dan has an affair with a 30 year old women at the beach house-From Fraz.

From faded264 at Fanbolt.com:

They said that Keith & Lucas get into a car accident & no one would say if Keith is going to make it or not. I'm saying he'd BETTER make it cause I love him & want him & Karen to get together! I'm guessing he probably will since he's been important to the storyline. Also, they saw Chad & Sophia making out in the car! But the other scene they shot involved Lucas & Brooke making out, so I dunno if it was art imitating ilfe there or life imitating art! LOL Anyway, I'm hoping I'll get to watch them film soon & can get more info. Also, they said that apparently Dan is going to be the one to pull Lucas from the wreckage.

From faded264 at Fanbolt:

WilmyK8E just posted on the other message board that some of the cast were filming at the hospital today but she couldn't get in to acutally see them filming. I also heard that Lucas ends up in a coma after the crash.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] Lucas will be in a life-threatening accident on "One Tree Hill" (but since he's the star, something tells me he'll live) and Dan will have to publicly acknowledge Lucas is his son in order to donate blood. Peyton will tell Brooke that she and Lucas kissed.--from TVGal on Zap2it.com

13. I Shall Believe
[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17
"ONE TREE HILL" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
"I Shall Believe"
LUCAS FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE -- While holding a vigil at Lucas' (Chad Michael Murray) bedside as he lays in a coma, Karen (Moira Kelly) meets her son's new girlfriend (Sophia Bush) and learns from Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods) that she is divorcing Dan (Paul Johansson). Most shocking of all, Karen is horrified to discover that Keith (Craig Sheffer) was drinking while driving at the time of the accident. Meanwhile, Nathan (James Lafferty) tries to win Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) back after she dumps him.

Karen (and Moira) is back in ep. 113. Presumably because Lucas has been hospitalized, though she does mention it's been 6 weeks. Not clear how Lucas wound up at the hospital (I'm guessing it may have had something to do with the storm in the prev. ep.) but apparently it's Dan who brought him to the ER.

Haley is also very upset with Nathan for some reason. Echoes of their previous arguments in The Search For Something More, i.e. she's angry and he's trying to make amends if not explain. But this time, it seems to be about Lucas ("If he's out of circulation, you can't use me to piss him off.").(This is either 13 or 14)

14. Suddenly Everything Has Changed

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24
"Suddenly Everything Has Changed"
LUCAS TRIES TO WIN PEYTON BACK -- After his near-death experience, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) decides he made the wrong choice between Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton), so he breaks things off with Brooke and secretly rekindles his romance with Peyton. However, the truth becomes obvious after he is rushed to the emergency room again and the girls come face to face in the hospital. Meanwhile, unable to pay his mortgage after paying Lucas' hospital bill, Keith (Craig Sheffer) puts his garage up for sale.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] It appears that in episode 114 Lucas will be getting two new women in his life. One is a therapist who is young and pretty and a little tough on Lucas but only because he is not taking his therapy seriously and wants to cut corners.
You can infer from this that there are lingering effects from the accident that Lucas gets into a couple of episodes before this one (specifically to his shoulder.)

The second woman, "Megan" is young and pretty as well and he meets her much like you would pick up a woman in a bar. She's uber mysterious and vivid. Her one goal during the night she spends with Lucas is to apparently wake him up to truly living. Her method is kinda scary. We're talking life and death experience here. But "Megan" is not without her demons that ground her...to quote her "everyone has their entanglements".

I want to go on record as saying that I think "Megan" is Jake's baby's mom. And no, there is nothing in the script that points to this. I'm just very intuitive about these things.

And I don't know what smoke they are trying to blow out our butts, but it's clear from reading this that Luke really hasn't made any real decision on who he wants to be with. Still confused on the inside. In fact the stuff with "Megan" happens because he is trying to hide from everyone--especially Brooke and Peyton.--from DropsofJupiter

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]One Tree Hill: The mother of Jake’s baby, Megan, changes her mind and returns for her baby.
---Filmjerk (aka I was right!!!)

15. The First Cut It The Deepest

TUESDAY, MARCH 2
"The First Cut is the Deepest"
GRAMMY AWARD-WINNER SHERYL CROW GUEST STARS -- Nathan (James Lafferty) must decide which parent to live with after the divorce, but Dan (Paul Johansson) decides to force his hand by threatening to reveal Deb's (Barbara Alyn Woods) darkest secrets in court unless Nathan chooses him. Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) meets a beautiful stranger who starts his head spinning. Grammy Award-winner Sheryl Crow appears as herself and performs the song "The First Cut Is The Deepest" in Karen's Café.

General:

They shoot the basketball scenes at Laney HS and they use Cape Fear Com. College as Tree Hill HS. - from BTS

The Peyton match up is a real surprise. - from BTS

The high school character are sophomores.

The writers are toying with the idea of Haley being raped. PLEASE NOTE, this may not happen. It is just an idea being tossed around.

Websites
Crazy4Chad
One Tree Hill Online
Fraz's One Tree Hill Site
Official One Tree Hill Site -WB
One Tree Hill Fans
SoapSite Spoilers
OTH Central
About.com OTH
Spoiler Forum @ Unexpected

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited ~DropsofJupiter~ ]
Old 01-28-2004, 06:27 AM
Supreme Fan

DOJ- Thanks for the new thread! AHA, the leotard is explained...Awww, Haley asks for Nathan's help! Yahoo! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hmmm, an NH workout, that should be something to see!

Ummmm, I feel really bad for Brooke! Plus I think that Luke is going to royally screw this up and end up without either girl.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 01-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread and new spoilers.

I cannot wait to see Nathan helping Haley in gym. I'm sure this will be a cute scene.

OK they better not hurt my Jake with this Lucas/Peyton crap. Lucas needs to learn how to pick just one girl.

The promo for next week made it look like Peyton and Lucas share more than just a little kiss. Of course the WB is king of the misleads. I think I'm going to feel really sorry for Brooke when this is all over with.

Poor Whitey thinks he should quit coaching. How sad. He can't leave, the boys need him. I think he is taking a lot of the blame for Nathan on himself.

sabsfan, when I said that about Lucas's issues it was more about him saying Peyton was loaded was issues while Brooke wasn't. I don't know why but that line just really irked me. All the sudden I have all this Peyton love. I think it has something to do with her new friendship with Haley.

Did you use to post as sabre on the Spuffy spoiler thread? And you are right, I don't know too many southern women who are hockey fans. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited ladonna ]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

DOJ, thanks for the starting up the new thread and the new spoils.

I was speculating on the regular N/H thread last night it might have been just regular gym class. Should be interesting to see Nathan step in and help [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey-

Thats funny Nathan helping Haley with gym- haha that is fricken hilarious- I cant wait to see that- I hope they dont cut that out! I dont want LP= I want JP= but I sense a triangle coming on...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 01-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the new spoilers DOJ.

I feel really bad for Brooke with this whole Lucas/Peyton thing.

It's going to be really interesting to see how Nathan helps Haley with her gym class.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new spoilers!! Wow..haley failing gym class? That's sort of shocking but sorta not. Everyone assumes that because Haley's a tutor, she's like perfect in everything, and that's not necessarily true.

I was wondering if anyone knew if Jake/Jenny are going to be in Crash Course for Polite Conversations or in any of the upcoming eppys?

I don't know if y'all noticed but there's not a lot of spoilers for Jake/Jenny, and they never show him in the previews?? So I'm confused..if someone could clear that up for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanx
Old 01-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

So, I see Haley and NAthan are at least talking. That is good. I was wondering where they were going with the little fight they are going to have!
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 01-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

I think the NH fight comes after him helping her in gym, so things could still be really shaky. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Nathan "tutoring" Haley, LOL.

Whitney
Old 01-28-2004, 02:06 PM
New Fan

I'm gonna feel really bad for Brooke too. She really likes Lucas, but it seems that he is not over Peyton.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Addicted Fan

JakesBabyGurl- Jenny and Jake seem to have some drama coming along when Megan comes back.

Why is Lucas in theropy? Isn't it after the traumatic event?
Old 01-28-2004, 02:50 PM
New Fan

Deee - Lucas is probably going to be in physical therapy after the car accident.

Does anyone know what is going to happen to Keith?
Old 01-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cmmfan:
<STRONG>Deee - Lucas is probably going to be in physical therapy after the car accident.

Does anyone know what is going to happen to Keith?</STRONG>
*gets sad images of Lucas in Phys Therapy*

*sniffles*

I can't take these emotional bomb shells!!

*perks up*

On a lighter note, I just got a funny/sweet scene in my head where Lucas is at Phys Therapy and Nate comes by, half poking fun, half helping. Hehehehe....

Kelie

What does the non-conformist hates worse than a conformist? Another non-conformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
Missed LOST this week? - UPDATED April 24th 2005
Love Charmed?
Old 01-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

GRRRR

I wanna know about the NH fight-

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 01-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladonna:
<STRONG> All the sudden I have all this Peyton love. I think it has something to do with her new friendship with Haley.
</STRONG>
Haha. That's how I feel too. I began liking Peyton once she started hanging out with Haley too. And when Lucas said Peyton had alot of issues and implied that Brooke doesn't really bothered me as well. Everyone has issues, but it's not even that - it's the fact that Lucas felt he didn't want to try anything with Peyton because she would be too emotionally challenging or something because she has these 'issues', but Brooke on the otherhand would be much more simpler for him and he wouldn't have to make an effort with her. That's the way the whole scene came off to me and since that moment I have really disliked Lucas. It showed that he was assinine and disrespectful. As well as cocky and arrogant. IMO, anyway. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see which of these spoilers play out. I want them to hurry up with this B/P/L triangle already.

[.zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread