Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I can't wait for the episode Tuesday. I got my tape ready! The only problem is I have a Volleyball game it better be over before One Tree Hill!(It probably will be! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Quote:
Whoever did the Wireimage page messed up on a lot of names: "Sophie" Bush, "Chad Michael"... where's the "Murray"? It bothers me when people spell celebs names wrong.
I don't like it when people spell Celeberties names wrong either.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Why didn’t Payton actually sleep (make love) with Lucas in time but why was Payton even kissing himself? How long was Payton with Lucas befor Brooke came into that one room with Brooke just talking with Lucas about how Lucas would have sex together tonight? So what type of pills was Nathan taking in just the locker room? Why was Nathan’s mom not wanting Nathan’s father to live with her & Nathan anymore? Where will Nathan's dad live at or will he with his brother named Keith or in just a hotel or with Karen and Lucas or not? How long will Karen leave Lucas with Keith?
Old 01-18-2004, 06:08 AM
Addicted Fan

oohh found this pic, jake introducing Luke to Jenny.

When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-18-2004, 08:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Great picture Nathans_girl. Guys with kids are just too cute. Where did you find it? Do you know what episode it's from?

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-18-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Ahh love the pic!Just looking at the pic make me more exited for the next episode!!
Old 01-18-2004, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

That pic is from the WB, they have some up from the next episode "You gotta go there to come back". I'm guessing that Lucas finds out about Jakes daughter in that ep.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

YaY! I'm so excited! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't find that picture on the WB. Humph.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Aww, that picture is adorable.

I knew Peyton knew about the baby, but I didn't know Lucas found out about it. When does that take place?

Could Tuesday get here any slower?
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Liliya! So Lucas finds out about Jenny in the next episode. When does Peyton find out? In the next episode too? I've read the sides but I'm always confused as to what episode everything belongs.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

there's another pic that i found at Jake's thread:
Old 01-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

sorry it's not the official WB page the link is below.

new pics
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the link.

I'm kinda bummed there weren't any pix of Nathan & Haley...

:-)
Old 01-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Those pix are cute. Thanks Nathan's girl. I love that Lucas always seems to have a basketball.

I thought the new Deb/Dan sides were interesting. Dan really doesn't want a divorce and all Deb cares about is having custody of Nathan. I think this custody battle is going to be really hard on Nathan. I can see it causing a lot of problems for him.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Addicted Fan

ur welcome guys.

I was bummed we got no Nathan/Haley pics too. I have a feeling this next episode is going to be more nathan/dan than nathan/haley.

It is going to be really tough for nate, espescially with dan playing hardball. Why doesn't he just back off.

Plus we all know that he's going to play the 'absent mother' argument against Deb, I just know he will. Stupid ass.
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 01-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Could someone please PM me the sides with Dan & Deb?

Thanks!

:-)