Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just came to check to see if spoilage has happened. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 01-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Over on the OTH-Net.forum, a poster apparently met the cast and saw some stuff being shot. She had some cute thing to say about the cast, so go over there if you are interested.

But here are the spoiler tidbits:

They saw a scene with Luke and Peyton on a park bench kissing, and Haley walking up behind them, seeing them and then walking off without saying a word, they also said Haley looked disappointed.

So what do you guys think?

I'm not the biggest LB fan, and at times I like LP. But this is the same episode where he is making out with Brooke earlier, so I really don't like it. Some were speculating on what Haley should do. I doubt she will go to Brooke, and I don't think she has the right to. She and Brooke aren't close, there is no bond she will be breaking, but she would be hurting Luke. I hope she confronts him and tells him he has to get it together.

Anyone else?

Whitney
Old 01-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I read that too and I don't know what the heck Lucas is doing and how he thinks he has the right to do that to both Brooke and Peyton (but mostly Brooke since I'm a biased L/B fan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ). I'm glad that Haley seems disappointed and I hope she at least does something and calls Luke up on it.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I would like for Haley to tell Brooke what she saw with Peyton/Lucas but she and Brooke aren't friends so I would hope that Haley talks to Lucas about it.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya:
<STRONG>I would like for Haley to tell Brooke what she saw with Peyton/Lucas but she and Brooke aren't friends so I would hope that Haley talks to Lucas about it.</STRONG>
I think Lucas would be upset if his Best Friend went to Brooke instead of comming to him first! So, I hope she goes to him, tells him to get strait in his ways. It would be nice if she would make it simple and tell him that if he is going to be kissing both girls then both girls should know what part they both play in his life. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 01-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>
But here are the spoiler tidbits:

They saw a scene with Luke and Peyton on a park bench kissing, and Haley walking up behind them, seeing them and then walking off without saying a word, they also said Haley looked disappointed.

So what do you guys think?

I'm not the biggest LB fan, and at times I like LP. But this is the same episode where he is making out with Brooke earlier, so I really don't like it. Some were speculating on what Haley should do. I doubt she will go to Brooke, and I don't think she has the right to. She and Brooke aren't close, there is no bond she will be breaking, but she would be hurting Luke. I hope she confronts him and tells him he has to get it together.

Anyone else?

Whitney</STRONG>
So I take it this is after he awakens from the coma? Yeah, this is so not cool...I think that Haley should have a little talk with Lucas about the destruction his actions could have to not only his relationships with Brooke and Peyton but also the Brooke/Peyton frienship which must be shakey as is....

These are going to be some good episodes! I can't wait! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:03 PM
New Fan

omg...i went to wireimage.com to see if any new pics of james came up and they actually did but it was this guy who looks nothing like cute ol' nathan...if this is him he died his hair really bright brown...but it just doesn't look like him! check it out here and then scroll down till u see the box titled spankin' new breakout stars week on mtv's trl and click on it to scroll down some more to see james' new hair do thingy...then come back and tell me if it's really him or not...i'm going crazy!!! it sooo does not look like him...

btw...if u scroll down on the main page...click on the box that says cast of one tree hill and gavin degraw appear at planet hollywood- new york...there are some really cute sophia/chad pics for all u rootin' for this couple...and now that i look at these pics...james' hair is still dark so maybe the site messed up by adding those pics under james lafferty...sorry for all this confusion...i'm suffering from severe one tree hill withdrawal!

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited all american reject ]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

only a few more days till the new eppy!!! Looking forward to some Hailey/Nathan goodness!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 01-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

More info on the car crash from faded264,

Quote:
"He said that the car was totally messed up, that when he got back into it after the stuntman wrecked it (to do the shot of him laying in the car bloody & all), the dashboard was caved in quite a bit. And that's about all he said about it, but we know that Dan is the 1 to pull him out of the car."

Just some more info I found posted by WilmyK8E on another board about the crash.
Yikes. Intense. I feel a cliffhanger coming on. I love how fast paced the drama is on OTH, it isn't all dragged out.

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 01-17-2004, 06:32 AM
New Fan

There are some sides up at Fanbolt with Deb and Dan talking to a mediator about the divorce. I think they were posted by Azuline.

Wraith

Edited because I can't spell [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Wraith79 ]
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset
Baby I'm forever yours"
Old 01-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Okay on the WireImage thing that shows TRL shots, that is soooo not James and they just keep putting that this dude is him, I have no idea who he is, but it's not James.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can't wait till tuesday! these spoilers have helped me through soo much hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 01-17-2004, 12:03 PM
Addicted Fan

That's the race car driver dude. They accidently listed him as James [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

So what does everyone think about the Dan/Deb divorce spoilers? Divorce sucks even if it's necessary. I would like to see Dan try and win Deb back. Maybe he could demonstrate some of the charm that he must of had when he was originally dating Karen and Deb. Come on, they are two smart women who wouldn't have hooked up with an a$$ like Dan unless he had something else going for him personality-wise.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Passionate Fan

The guy Wireimage is crediting as "James Lafferty" was that Nascar driver that was on TRL Friday as well.

Whoever did the Wireimage page messed up on a lot of names: "Sophie" Bush, "Chad Michael"... where's the "Murray"? It bothers me when people spell celebs names wrong.