Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

One Tree Hill Main Spoiler Thread. SPOILERS Only. No Discussion.

NOTE: Please credit Fan Forum if you take anything from this thread. Thank you!

New information is designated with:

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.05."You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It."

Airdate: September 29, 2008

FINAL SHOWDOWN WITH NANNY CARRIE — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus) face a tenuous future, while Nathan (James Lafferty) receives an offer from a pro basketball team. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) unwittingly puts Jamie’s (Jackson Brundage) life in peril, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) struggles with giving up her company. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) discovers a dark secret about her new recording artist. Haley learns the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson), which leads to a final showdown with Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, “Beautiful People”). William H. Brown directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

Filming/General Spoilers:

Nanny Carrie is killed. I'm not certain on who kills her, I believe it's Dan, but she does die, as far as I know. (credit to StuckeyGilmore)

I found out some information about carrie... on thursdasy they are filming at a town outside of wilmington to film a scene at nanny carries house and torrey, joy, paul, and jackson are supposed to be there. (posted by italianqt194 @ othforum)

They were filming a scene at Carrie's house, on Monday. Carrie was playing Chess (alone), while talking and laughing to herself. My friend wasn’t on the set there, but she got this info from her friend (He also a fellow crew member). (credited to TREE HILL FOXY @ othforums)

He (Chad) was at mediterra filming a ‘nyc’ scene with michaela (lindsey).. then they went to the church to shoot inside then shot chad outside pretending he was in a nyc taxi cab (Credit: LeytonLove @ onetreehillblog)

They were filming at Barbary Coast on 21 Market St. this morning. John (Mick) and Sophia both filmed there but they were two separate scenes. They were told that the Mick scene was supposed to be him in a some sort of dive bar possibly in NY, but she wasn't positive of that info. Sophia was filming in the cafe part of the place. (credit to Kate)

Hilarie, Sophia, and Lisa all filmed at COB on 8/11/08. Lee was there too, but we're not sure if he was filming or visiting.

Filming has been going on at a house somewhere outside of Wilmington that's supposed to be Nanny Carrie's house. Haley and Jamie somehow end up there and Haley fights Carrie, both actresses had stunt doubles on set. Dan is held hostage by Carrie for several episodes. (Credit: StuckeyGilmore)

"The scene James filmed today at the rivercourt was probably only 5 seconds long at most, and it was just him shooting around by himself. I am thinking it might be in the Coda for this episode." (credit to kategirl)

Showfax Sides

Sam pays for Brooke's meal. (scene 46)

Brooke/Sam at COB while movers take everything.

Lucas and Lindsey discuss tour dates for his book signings. (scene 27)

Nathan is recruited to coach in Maryland. (scenes 12-15, 21 )

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.06. "Choosing My Own Way of Life."

Writer: John Stephens Director: ???

Airdate: October 13, 2008

Today(8/25) they filmed a scene where Owen is introducing slamball to Nathan. (credit to Taylor)

There is a Lucas/Mouth scene at the Omaha airport.

Sophia and Joy filmed a short scene at COB on 8/21.

"I watched filming today at CFCC (set for THHS). James, Joy, and girl who plays Sam were there from about 10:30am-3:00pm." (credit to tabbyk22)

Hilarie and Sophia filmed at the studio on Friday, Aug. 15. We think they filmed together.

Dan was in the scene. Paul wasn't directing, some skinny guy was. He and Jamie are on the riverwalk getting ice cream and come upon Deb and Skillz sitting at a bench. Then they all talk and Dan pulls Deb aside where they have a heated discussion and Deb walks away with Skillz. Dan was also walking with a cane. (credit to dudeitsbethany. )

James and Antwon filmed at the RC on 8/19.

Nathan and Skills are playing basketball at the rivercourt, Nathan is making all his shots while Skills is trying to block him. Deb yells "woo hoo, you're doing great honey!" and they both say "thanks" and then give each other a weird look. (Credit to Steph )

"The scene I watched tonight was an adorable NH scene (I think it was pretty long too, it was about a minute and a half). It started out with Nathan shooting around at the RC and Haley walks up to him. They talk for a little bit (but I couldn't hear what they said) and then Haley stands under the net while Nathan takes a couple shots and she throws the ball back to him each time. The last time she takes the ball and walks over to him, she kind of shoves the ball in his chest and then throws her arm over his shoulder and leans up to kiss him, then she puts the other arm over his shoulder but pulls it away pretty quick. The scene ends after they kiss." (credit to tutorgirl323)

Showfax Sides

Lucas signs a Gossip Girl book for a little girl (scene 17)

Lucas and Mouth at a bookstore.(scene 19)

Coach Mike introduces Nathan to slamball.

Showfax casting side: Samantha: Haley is trying to help a troubled 15-year-old in her class. The girl is a foster child who grew up in an abusive home.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.07. "Messin' With The Kid"

Airdate: October 20, 2008

Writer: ?????? Director: Greg Prange

Paul filmed scenes of Dan at Jamie's school. There was one of him just driving away.

Nathan and Dan have a scene together at NH's house

Brooke/Sam scene at the school.

"There was a scene filmed with Nathan, Jamie, and Owen. Owen tries to say something to Jamie and he says something along the lines of "I'm on team Brooke" and won't talk to Owen. Than Owen says something like "Yeah I really messed that one up didn't I." ( credit to IloveMeSomeBrucas)

Joy filmed a scene with musician Grace Potter (see picture), but this scene will be for a later episode.

Summaries of Showfax Sides

Scene 07 - Brooke tries to wake up Sam for breakfast. Receiving no response, she opens the bedroom door, only to find the window open and Sam missing.

Scene 08 - Jamie's School. Morning 1. Jamie is walking through the playground, wearing his cape, when another boy pulls him backwards. The bully, Chuck, teases Jamie for wearing his cape, and calls the cape stupid. When Jamie responds that he's wearing the cape for his friend, Quentin, Chuck responds that Quentin must also be stupid. Jamie and Chuck start to fight. End of Teaser.

Scene 23 - Jamie's School. Morning 2. Haley arrives with Jamie, who is wearing his cape. Jamie suddenly hides behind Haley, who follows Jamie's gaze towards Chuck and his mom. Haley asks Jamie if that's the boy who teased him. Jamie says no. Haley and Jamie kiss and say their goodbyes as he runs inside the school. When Jamie has gone, Haley walks over to Chuck's mother, and asks to speak with her. As Haley tries to talk about Chuck's teasing, Chuck's mother condescendingly tells Haley it's nothing, and the boys should be left to work it out between themselves. Haley responds that Jamie's five. Chuck's mom then asks if Jamie is the one with the cape, and starts to laugh. She tell Haley that five is too old to be wearing a cape, and if Haley lets Jamie wear it, she should expect that he will be teased. Haley gets angry, finally getting in the other woman's face. Haley yells that if she doesn't keep her little brat away from Jamie, Haley will give Jamie permission to kick Chuck's ass. And then Haley will kick the mother's ass right next to him. Chuck's mom would like to see Haley try it. The two begin to fight.

Scene 24 - Nathan and Haley's House. Day 2. Nathan asks Haley what happened to walking away. He's amused, but Haley looks guilty. Haley wanted to walk away, but the woman was being such a bitch! Nathan thinks Haley made that clear.

Scene 31 - Mouth is speaking to Jerry about taking on an intern. As Mouth looks over to the intern's desk, his jaw drops. The intern is Gigi, who runs over and gives Mouth a hug. Jerry asks if they know each other, and Gigi responds that they were lovers in high school.

Scene 32 - Jamie's School. Day 2. Jamie is walking through the playground when Chuck teases him again about his cape. Other children laugh as Chuck gets in Jamie's face. Jamie takes the high road, and turns to walk away. As he turns he almost runs into Nathan, who is also wearing a cape, and carrying both a box and a basketball. Nathan asks, "Who doesn't think capes are cool?" The other children point to Chuck, who looks worried. Nathan approaches him, before saying that if he didn't have a cape, "I couldn't do this." Nathan proceeds to jump over Chuck, dribble the basketball, and then perform a series of dunks. He walks back, spinning the ball on his finger, as the children look on in awe. He then tells the children that if they want a cape of their own, the box he brought with him is full of them. Jamie smiles at Nathan as the children, Chuck included, all run over to get a cape. End of Act Three.

Scene 50 - Dan is speaking to an unidentified woman, and tells her that he has to leave for a meeting with his parole officer. Answering her unasked question, Dan lets the woman know that he was in jail for murder. He smiles, before driving away and leaving her frozen on the spot.

Scene 51 - Jamie's School. Day 3. Jamie once again walks through the playground, and notes that everyone is now wearing a cape. Chuck runs up to Jamie, and asks if Nathan is with him today. Nathan's the coolest. Chuck then asks if Jamie would like to play kickball, but Jamie turns him down, telling him to "slow your roll." Chuck asks why Jamie isn't wearing his cape, to which Jamie responds that some people are leaders, and others are followers. Chuck is confused as a proud Jamie walks away, smiling. End of Episode.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.08. "Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe"

Airdate: October 27, 2008

Ernest Waddell (Derek) was on set filming a military cermony. Derek and Peyton reconnect. See clip: YouTube - One Tree Hill Filming a Scene from Season 6

Joe, Lisa and Sophia filmed on 9/11. No word on the content. Chad filmed at COB.

Jackson and Paul filmed at the River Walk on 9/12. (credit to tutorgirl323)

Showfax sides
Julian
: This is an audition side with Lucas and a producer discussing a possible movie deal for his book.

Coach: Owen and Nathan on the slamball court.

Opposing Coach Nathan playing slamball. Haley and everyone else is watching. Lucas tells Peyton and the others about his book being turned into a movie.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.09. "Sympathy for the Devil"

Peyton organizes a benefit concert at Derek's military base. Angels and Airwaves, Mia, and Haley are set to perform.

USO military concert news and spoilers: (not positive if this is from 6.09 or 6.10)
  • Joy sang three songs, one solo, one with Enation and a war themed song with Amber Sweeney. I guess we'll have to wait to see which song makes the actual episode.

• Joy, Hilarie, Sophia, Joe, Ashley, and Jackson were all in attendance. We'll have to find out afterwards as far as what scenes their characters will be in at the concert. Chad and James were not there, so the assumption is that they will film some studio scenes with LN backstage or possibly in some crowd scenes later.

• They filmed the scenes for the epsode where Peyton introduces the acts. They filmed Joy going on stage and acting as "Haley". The same happened when Peyton introduced Mia (Kate). Peyton also talked about her brother Derek while on stage, but Ernest Waddell was not present.

One Tree Hill Cast Members in Jacksonville | WNCT

Showfax Sides

Scene 19: Sam is teaching Jamie about supply and demand. She blocks the coin slot of a vending machine with gum, just as a student walks up to it. The student turns to Sam, who has a stockpile of food to sell. The student rolls his eyes before buying a bag of chips for two dollars. Jamie's jaw drops to the floor, and he notes that Sam only paid fifty cents for the chips. Sam replies that it's called profit, before throwing Jamie a bag of chips for free. She informs him that it's called a kickback, because he's in cahoots with her.

Scene 20: Tree Hill High. Hallway. Haley finds Lucas in the hallway where Keith was shot. He looks pensive, and Haley asks him if he's okay.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.10. "Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous"

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.11
Chad Michael Murray wrote this episode. Joe Davola will direct. Filming for this episode will begin in October, around the 13th. The episode will air in November. It will be an AU episode set in 1941. It's going to be black and white, film noir style. Karen's Cafe will be back (similar to Rick's Cafe in "Casablanca"). Haley will be a cabaret singer.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.14.

Chad Michael Murray will direct this episode.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 6.16

Bethany Joy Galeotti will direct this episode.

• Ernest Waddell (Real Derek) is returning to the CW's One Tree Hill this season, and for multiple episodes, sources tell TVGuide.com. Looks like his first episode is either 6.08 or 6.09.

• Ex-Cincinnati star Austin Nichols is joining the cast of One Tree Hill, sources confirm to me exclusively. Reports say that he has signed on for 10 episodes. He'll play an indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film. And because OTH loves its triangles, he'll also share a past connection with Peyton!My OTH mole describes Nichols' gig as "heavy recurring," which I'm pretty sure means we're going to be seeing a lot of him.

• Kevin Federline Might Appear Again on 'One Tree Hill'. According to Fox News, at the TCA's. the show’s star Chad Michael Murray over the weekend, let it slip that he’d "heard" that the bigwigs may be bringing Kevin back again.

• Ashley Rickards is playing Sam, the girl who steals from COB in the premiere.

• Mick Wolf (new character who supposedly knew Ellie) is played by John Doe. (Liz's father on Roswell).

• Bryan Greenberg was interviewed in Monte Carlo recently. He said that he is not returning to OTH, because that part of his life is over.

• Joe Manganiello(Owen) is booked for episodes 6.06-6.09 for sure. He is on hold for more episodes after that too.
    (credit to brucasalways)

• Michaela McManus (Lindsey) told fans at the charity game that her stint on OTH is over. Mark confirmed that 5.18 was Lindsey's last episode. However, an anonymous source said she would be in the sixth season premiere. Update: Michaela McManus (aka One Tree Hill's Lindsey) is joining the cast of NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as the new assistant district attorney, effective with this fall's Season 10. McManus will play the ADA assigned to the Special Victims Unit, thus following in the footsteps of predecessors Diane Neal and Stephanie March. See Ausiello for 7/23 for an update.

• Lisa Goldstein (Millicent) will be returning to the show for its sixth season.

• Kate Voegele (Mia) stated in an interview that she "thinks" she is returning for a few episodes in season six.

'One Tree Hill' to feature military concert

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — The fictional world of television series "One Tree Hill" will merge with North Carolina's real military world for a concert that will appear in an upcoming episode.

The concert will be held Sept. 19 at Marine Corps Air Station New River near Jacksonville.

It's sponsored by the USO and "One Tree Hill," which is filmed in Wilmington. It's free for military and civilian Department of Defense card holders and their sponsored guests, but it's closed to the public.

Performers will include the alternative rock group, Angels & Airwaves, along with "One Tree Hill" cast members Bethany Joy Galeotti and Kate Voegle. Other cast members from the show also will appear.

The concert is scheduled to be featured on the episode airing Nov. 3 on the CW network. The show airs at 9 p.m. Mondays.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

CW Spoilers:

• Victoria is returning.

• A major character is leaving and a major character is returning.

• There will be an unexpected turn in Lucas's life and career

• Chad is writing an episode, and Bethany Joy Galeotti is directing an episode this year.

• Somebody's plotting a MURDER! Find out whodunit next season.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Source: Slamball nation (Update July 10th, 2008

Currently, slamball is working with img and one tree hill to promote a storyline that would carry a 5 episode story arc on one tree hill in which Nathan Scott (played by James Lafferty) would play on a slamball team. this is still in it's conceptual phase, but progress is being made every day on this. the one tree hill episodes that would include slamball storylines would air in conjunction with the season in october and november. actual teams would remain intact for the oth production and be flown to wilmington, nc for filming.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Ask Ausiello (8/20)

Question: Any One Tree Hill scoops? I hope that Lucas helps Brooke during her dark phase. -- Rachel

Ausiello: He may be too busy going Hollywood. Later this season, the show will be introducing an "edgy and confident" independent movie producer. Cue the inevitable speculation that Lucas is turning his first novel into a film.

Ask Ausiello (7/23)

I know that you hate One Tree Hill, so I was hoping with all your happiness with you new digs, that you could throw me a bone! — Robin

Ausiello: Hate is such a strong word. Appropriate in this instance, but a strong word nonetheless. Anywho, here’s your bone (it’s a big one, so get ready): Lindsey’s back! Sources confirm to me exclusively that Michaela McManus’ new bosses at Law & Order: SVU have given her the OK to return to OTH this season. For how long, you ask? I’m not sayin’! In other words, don’t be so sure you’ve got the “Who’d Lucas Call?” cliffhanger figured out.

Special thanks goes to Fanbolt, OTH Fans, OTH Forums, Showfax, the CW Lounge, countless fans and our many anonymous sources who help maintain the accuracy of this thread during the season.

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-22-2008 at 07:25 PM
Old 05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

6.05 - You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It

View More 6.05 Episode Stills

6.05- You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It

Promotional Advertisements

Sneak Peek Scenes

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-22-2008 at 07:31 PM
Old 05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

6.05 - You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It

(credit to othblog.com and kategirl and BLNHJPisTLA)

View More 6.05 Filming Pictures

6.06 - Choosing My Own Way of Life

Nathan & Haley at the High School
(2008/08/15 - credit to maddyg22)

View More 6.06 Filming Pictures

6.07 - Messin' With The Kid

(credit to tutorgirl323)

View More 6.07 Filming Pictures

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-22-2008 at 07:29 PM
Old 05-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Edited in by -sick jag-

Quote:
Attention OTH Main Spoiler Thread Posters:

As you all know, the thread has become increasingly more hostile and aggressive than the Spoilers Board Moderators and Management would like. Despite our numerous warnings and best efforts, it seems to have remained that way. Therefore, as of now, the OTH Main Spoiler Thread is to be Spoilers Only.

Please read carefully as to what this fully entails.

The only posts allowed on this thread are posts that offer spoilers. There will be no discussion of spoilers. No opinions. No comments. No reactions. No speculations. Obviously, that means that this thread will move relatively slowly due to this change. However, the thread will remain open and spoiler sources will be allowed to post their spoilers, but nothing more. There will be absolutely no exceptions.

Spoilers will include the following:

* Actual spoilers
* Sides
* Promo pictures
* Episode stills
* Promos
* Episode descriptions
* Official releases by the CW

Anything else is subject to the Moderator's discretion.

This change is effective immediately. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM Nikki, Jess, or a Moderator Manager.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Jess & Nikki

Last edited by -sick jag-; 06-16-2008 at 03:20 PM
Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

From Kristen @ Eonline:

Quote:
Bruce in Rhode Island: One Tree Hill is killing me! Will they just put Peyton and Lucas together already?
I feel ya! I can tell you that Lucas makes a call to either Lindsey or Peyton and suggests marriage again. In other news, someone’s gonna get hit by a car and Skills and Deb sleep together!

Tessa in New Orleans: They aren’t really going to kill off Dan on OTH are they? He’ll survive his condition or get a donor?
Did I mention someone’s gonna get hit by a car?

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

One Tree Hill - Episode 5.18 - What Comes After the Blues
Quote:

In the fifth-season finale, Brooke must give up her foster baby and Lucas has to deal with what happened on game night. Meanwhile, Haley's music career takes a positive turn and Peyton hears news about someone from her past.

Airs: 19th May 2008

Source: SpoilerTV
Old 05-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Credit: rileycat @ othforums.com
Quote:
I know there has been a lot of speculation about what Lindsay tells Lucas on the phone in 517, so I thought I would share what I know. My friend and I were extras in 518 and she heard Lindsay say that she was lying when she told Lucas she was seeing someone else. I didn't hear her but I was behind my friend when we were walking behind Lindsay. I did hear her say "You asked me if I missed you.....the truth is I miss you everyday." It was pretty much like that....don't quote me word for word. That was supposedly her last comment before the scene was over. I don't really know what to make of it, but you can take it for what it's worth. They did all clap for Michaela when it was over saying it was a wrap for season 5 for her. I'm not sure if that was the last scene for 518 or just one of her scenes throughout the show. If I had to guess I would say it wasn't the last. Hope this helps!

Archie & Veronica

Old 05-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

From the new Ask Ausiello:

Quote:
Question: I need some One Tree Hill scoop, please! — Libby
Ausiello: What happens to Dan in the finale is so unbelievably tragic it's almost funny. Scratch that, it is funny. Hysterical, in fact.

TV Guide Online for 518:

Quote:
Episode Detail: What Comes After the Blues - One Tree Hill
In the fifth-season finale, Brooke must give up her foster baby and Lucas has to deal with what happened on game night. Meanwhile, Haley's music career takes a positive turn and Peyton hears news about someone from her past.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Extreme Fan

One Tree Hill/Macy's Weekend in Wilmington

oth contest winners

Last edited by sew16; 05-07-2008 at 12:29 PM
Old 05-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Dan/Haley/Jamie Preview
Credit : wt05toledo@ youtube

YouTube - One Tree Hill Now on Mondays
Old 05-08-2008, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

From Spoiler TV

Quote:
Though previews for next week's One Tree Hill seemed to indicate a bedroom reunion for Peyton and Lucas, I'm told he's still very much in love with Lindsey, and when things with the book editor go from bad to worse, Luke wholeheartedly blames Peyton. Expect to see some ugly moments from him in the next week or two... on the basketball court and off.

Source: Zap2It
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

I believe these are all stills they've released now for 5.17 and 5.18

5.17 Stills

5.18 Stills

Credit: seat42f.com and celiame

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 05-08-2008 at 11:36 AM
Old 05-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

From 5.17:

Quote:
Originally Posted by celiame (View Post)
Not sure if those were posted.

Stills from 5.17

Old 05-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

More Stills:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan (View Post)
Here are new Still from 517 LP and 518 LH

Credit: seat42f.com
Old 05-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

credit: hilarie-burton .com