Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

One Tree Hill Main Spoiler Thread #3: SPOILERS ONLY. No Discussion

NOTE: Please credit Fan Forum if you take anything from this thread. Thank you!

New information is designated with:

Episode 7.03 “Hold My Hand As I’m Lowered”

Date: September 28, 2009

Writer: Mark Schwahn
Director: Liz Friedlander

HALEY BEGINS TO QUESTION NATHAN’S LOYALTY — Clay (Robert Buckley) and Nathan (James Lafferty) disagree on how to handle an ever-worsening scandal, and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) begins to wonder if Renee’s (Kate French “Gossip Girl”) accusations have merit. Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) and Brooke (Sophia Bush) organize a photo shoot, and Mouth (Lee Norris) ups the stakes in his battle with Skills (Antwon Tanner). Meanwhile, Alex (Jana Kramer “90210”) makes Julian (Austin Nichols) an interesting proposition. Paul Johansson, Jackson Brundage and Lisa Goldstein also star.

Filming/General Spoilers

(7/14/09) Filming on the rooftop of COB. Sophia, Jana, Austin, Joy, Shantel, and Lisa all filmed.

(Week of July 13) Paul and Danneel filmed at a strip club. No information on the content of the scenes. Also, Joy and Robert filmed at the beach house. Again, no info on what exactly was filmed.

(7/21/09) A scene was filmed with Paul and a studio audience. Dan has his own show. Daneel Harris was there. Dan and Rachel are married now, and she's there to support him. (credit-Sunchick116)

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.04 "Believe Me, I'm Lying"

Date: October 5, 2009

Writer: John Norris
Director: Greg Prange

NATHAN’S LIFE STARTS TO UNRAVEL — Nathan’s (James Lafferty) scandal becomes public. Brooke’s (Sophia Bush) fashion show brings an unexpected responsibility for Millicent (Lisa Goldstein), and Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) convinces Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) to talk to her estranged husband David (guest-star Scott Holroyd”). Meanwhile, Mouth (Lee Norris) makes a decision that could threaten his career. Jackson Brundage, Austin Nichols and Robert Buckley also star.

Filming/General Spoilers

(7/22/09) Filming at The Piggly Wiggly with Joy, Jackson, and Shantel

7/27/09 (From OTH Forums)
Fashion show at Tric. Brooke, Julian, Nathan, Jamie, Haley, and Quinn are all there.

I have some info for episode 7x04, sorry I know it's kind of late but I thought some might want to know it. This was 7/27-7/31
First I saw a couple questions on Daphne returning, she most definitely is, I saw her be a big part of 7x04. The entire episode was filmed at Tric, it was a C over B fashion show.Along with Daphne, Sophia, Austin, Lisa, James, Joy, Rob, Jackson, Jana, Stephen and India all filmed at Tric that week. 4 out of 5 of the days there, Sophia, Jana, Daphne and Lisa filmed, they definitely had the most scenes for the episode. James filmed 4 days as well but his days weren't as long as the others.I know there's some Naley drama happening at the parking lot of Tric with Haley and a girl. Jackson and Sophia also have a scene together just the two of them.The Noisettes performed at the fashion show. Also the girls were pretty dressed up for it. (credit to terpgirl23)

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.05 "Your Cheatin’ Heart"

Date: October 12, 2009

Writers: Mike Herro & David Strauss
Director: Peter Kowalski

Filming/General Spoilers

(8/11/09) Kate (Mia) and Stephen (Chase) filmed at the airport. (credit to oth forums)

(8/12/09) Kate, Stephen, and India (Miranda) filmed at Tric. (credit to oth forums)

COB scenes: Brooke locks up and Millicent says yes. Brooke wants Millie to model. Mouth enters, Millie leaves, and Mouth sees the photo. Julian tells Brooke that things didn't go well. (credit to katylady101 @othforums)

Nathan holds a press conference with Haley and Clay by his side. NH share a kiss. Nathan says that he "will take responsibility." (credit to oth forums)

This is an audition for a girl named "Courtney" who Haley meets in jail after she slaps the girl who claims Nathan got her pregnant. YouTube - ANNETTE FIGUEROA - ONE TREE HILL - COURTNEY

"Joy, James, Shantel, and Robert have a lot of filming to do for episode five and that they will be on location for part of it.

Lee and Sophia will be filming a Brooke and Mouth scene together at COB and so will Lisa and Lee at COB for this episode.

James and the guy who plays Quinn's Husband will film at Tric for a scene and then Stephen and Kate will film at Tric for something else.

Austin and Jana film together a great deal for episode five, but I can't remember if he said the Julian and Alex scenes were on location or on the stage. He said those two have to film four or five scenes together for the 5th episode." (from othforthewin @ OTH Forums)

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.06 "Deep Ocean Vast Sea"

Date: October 19, 2009

Writer: Mike Daniels
Director: Janice Cooke

Filming/General Spoilers

Flashbacks to an NBA party were filmed the week of 8/17/09.

Showfax Sides

Sara, Clay's former love

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.07 "I and Love and You"

Date: October 26, 2009

Writer: Mark Schwahn
Director: James Lafferty

Filming/General Spoilers

James Lafferty directing the scene with Clay and Sara jumping from the bridge. (article, video, and pictures)

8/25: NH's house. James, Rob, and a bunch of extras. Sophia and Austin filmed at Carolina Beach and at Brooke's house. (credit to OTH Forums)

8/26: Rob and Amanda (Sara) filmed downtown in a condo. (credit to OTH Forums)

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.08 "(I Just) Died In Your Arms"

Date: November 2, 2009

Writer:
Director:

Filming/General Spoilers

Showfax Sides

Side for Zelda, a fortune teller

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Episode 7.09 "Now You Lift Your Eyes To The Sun"

Date: November 9, 2009

Writer:
Director: Sophia Bush

Showfax Sides

7.09 Kid who plays basketball with Clay

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

(7/28/09) India de Beaufort will join the cast as Miranda Stone, who will be involved with Haley and RBR. TV Guide Magazine | News | A New Face Joins One Tree Hill

Kate French ("Gossip Girl") will be playing Renee, the groupie who will confront Nathan about their supposed past encounters. It's unclear how many episodes she will be in, but she is definitely in the first three episodes.

The beautiful Jana Kramer , who just came off playing Portia Ranson on CW’s “90210″, has just been hired to join one of their other shows “One Tree Hill”. She will play a model and actress named Alexis who will be the new face of Brooke’s clothing line. She is also an adrenaline junkie and a diva who loves parties and is used to always getting her way. Along with having played a recurring role in CW’s “90210″, she also showed up in six episodes of “Friday Night Lights. (credit to ontheflix.com)

(6/17/09) 'One Tree Hill' exclusive: Meet Haley's sister! | News, One Tree Hill | Ausiello Files | EW.com One Tree Hill's post Peyton-Lucas makeover continues: Sources confirm to me exclusively that relative newcomer Shantel VanSanten has been tapped to play the series regular role of Quinn, one of Haley's free-spirited older sisters. The character comes to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of someone new to shag something new. VanSanten, who will be seen in the upcoming Final Destination reboot, joins fellow Tree Hill virgin Robert Buckley as the newest additions to the show's cast. The Lipstick Jungle hottie is playing Nathan's sports agent.

Robert Buckley, who famously played Kim Raver's Lipstick Jungle boy toy and subsequently did a turn on Privileged, will resurface this fall on the CW's One Tree Hill. Buckley will play Clayton, the sports agent who takes on NBA-bound Nathan as a client and friend, says the Hollywood Reporter. Brian Austin Green was until recently eyed for this series regular role, but ultimately a deal could not be worked out. Buckley's Tree Hill gig stems from a holding deal he had with Privileged producer Warner Bros. TV. One Tree Hill is adding three new characters for Season 7, as the show moves on without longtime leads Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray. The two characters remaining to be cast are Haley's sister and a model working for Brooke. (TV Guide)

One Tree Hill News: MAJOR UPDATE HERE: and for your eyes first... Austin Nichols has signed with One Tree Hill for 2 years. So he will definitely be back next season, and if the show lives on, he will be back for at least one more. Sophia Bush has also resigned from what I hear. So it looks like the Brooke/Julian relationship will keep growing! (posted 4/13/09 on Austinnicholsfan.com)

Keedar Whittle (Nino) is apparently returning for season seven. The Atlanta native is happy that his 'One Tree Hill' character Nino Jones will be returning when show comes back for its seventh season in the fall. "My character will be back next season but if I can write my own storyline, I would fall in love with one of the main characters or become Nathan's best friend and make sure I'm on every Monday," Whittle said. ''One Tree Hill' is an extreme blessing. I'm completely thankful for the opportunity. It's great just being apart of a major production and a well-oiled machine." Full interview: Keedar Whittle: Hell Date Star Loves Life On One Tree Hill

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

One Tree Hill - Exclusive first look at Season 7 New Characters

[CLAYTON] (played by Robert Buckley, as noted above)
Late 20s, handsome. A young and brash sports agent who represents Nathan Scott’s basketball interests, Clayton is a rising star at his agency and has become a close friend, ally, business partner and advisor to Nathan. A bit of a lothario, Clayton unapologetically enjoys the spoils that are available to a young, wealthy, handsome single guy, while always separating business from pleasure, and remaining fiercely protective of Nathan.

[QUINN]
Mid to late 20s, very pretty. One of Haley’s older sisters, Quinn is a free spirit but can also be dependable and kind. Strong-willed, self-assured but also self-effacing, Quinn is facing a transitional time in her life, one that will bring her to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something more...SERIES REGULAR.

[ALEXIS]
20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke’s clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn’t like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path sptv050769. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES...SERIES REGULAR.

Source: SpoilerTV

Season 7 News

MONDAY 8:00-9:00 P.M. "ONE TREE HILL"

In season seven of ONE TREE HILL our beloved characters learn the struggle to live an exceptional life doesn't end once you've achieved your dreams. Whether they found true love, answered a call to greatness, or sought redemption for sins of the past, nothing that's come before compares to the challenges our characters now face to keep their dreams alive, their friendships intact and their lives full in the place they call home. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Mastermind Laboratories and Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Source: The CW Fall 2009 Preview

(9/19) Interview: Austin Nichols Says Things are "Gonna Get Messy" for Brulian

One Tree Hill Season 7 Behind the Scenes ~ Jana Kramer's First Day

Season 7 Table Reading

(8/20/09)EW Report: 'One Tree Hill' sneak preview: Time jumps, hot new characters, and life without Chad Michael Murray

(8/19/09) TV Guide Preview of Brooke/Julian with beach photo

(8/17/09) 'One Tree Hill's' Mark Schwahn, Sophia Bush & Shantel VanSanten talk season 7 - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it

(8/13/09)Mark Schwahn, Shantel VanSanten & Robert Buckley - OTH 7

(8/12/09) YouTube - One Tree Hill Season 7 ~ Mark Schwahn & Austin Nichols discuss BJ, new characters, and LP

(8/3/09) It's Going to Be a One Tree Hill "Season of Nakedness!" - E! Online

(6/16/09) OTH premieres September 14th. OTH and GG switch time slots. OTH airing at 8 PM EST.

(6/16/09) StarNews Reports On Start Of Season 7 Filming | StarNewsOnline.com

(6/11/09) As for that stardom question, focus will not necessarily shift solely to Brooke now that Leyton have rolled off in the sunset. Sources close to the show tell us, "It's still an ensemble, and no one is gonna be front and center." (WWK at E!)

James Lafferty will be directing an episode in season seven.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Ausiello at EW

(8/12/09) Question: Who will Robert Buckley’s character be paired with romantically on One Tree Hill? —Jennifer

Ausiello: A better question is who won’t he be paired with romantically. With only a handful of episodes under his belt, Buckley tells me that his sports agent alter ego has already “been kissed by pretty much every female character on the show. He’s a little bit of a playboy.”

(7/22/09) Question: Do you know if Kate Voegele, Ashley Rickards, and Stephen Colletti will be reprising their roles as Mia, Sam, and Chase next season on One Tree Hill? Jillian

Ausiello: Yes, maybe, and yes.

(6/28/09) A One Tree Hill rep is now confirming what I first hinted at in Ask Ausiello: The bitch is back! Danneel Harris has closed a deal to reprise her role as pot-stirrer Rachel Gatina in at least seven episodes next season, beginning with eppy 7.02. Harris made her Tree Hill debut as Brooke's high school nemesis in season 3 but wasn't made a series regular until season 4. She was written out in season 5 after only a handful of episodes, an apparent victim of the show's four-year flash forward.

(6/17/09) Question: There have been rumors that Danneel Harris is returning as Rachel on One Tree Hill in the season 7. Is this true? --Cameron

Ausiello: The rumors are true. Rachel will be back next season for an arc.

(6/8/09) Meanwhile, One Tree Hill -- which famously leaped ahead four years at the start of season 5 -- is mulling another flash forward at the onset of season 7 this fall. But this one's not nearly as drastic; a OTH source says the action would likely pick up just one year later.
(Ausiello at EW.com)

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Kristen @ E! Online

(8/24/09) Jen in Dallas: Is Daphne Zuniga done with One Tree Hill because she’s going to be on Melrose Place?

Daphne Zuniga is going to be back on One Tree Hill. She’s doing just one or possibly two episodes of Melrose, so that won’t conflict with OTH. Her return to OTH is just dependent on their storylines.

(8/3/09) Marc in Keene, Neb.: Any Brooke Davis news? I love me some Sophia Bush on One Tree Hill.

As a matter of fact, Sophia Bush tells us that good things are on the way for B. Davis on One Tree Hill this season. “It’s really exciting for Brooke this year, with her business [and] her relationship with Julian (Austin Nichols),” says Sophia. “Brooke and her mother had a beautiful ending to their story last year, and I’m really excited to explore that as well with Daphne [Zuniga]. It’s going to be really good.” Yay! Finally some happiness for our favorite Tree Hiller.

Cordelia in Fairfax, Del.: Thanks for the One Tree Hill scoop last week! Any word on what will happen in the premiere?

The One Tree Hill gang gets together to celebrate little Jamie’s birthday after a one-year time jump. Little J’s party brings together the castmembers you already know and love and some of the fresh faces we’ve told you about. Newbie Shantel VanSanten (Quinn) attends the festivities, and she tells us: “The episode is an introduction to all of the new characters. I come to Jamie’s birthday party [because] I haven’t seen them in a while. It’s reconnecting with the family, and I get to smash Jamie’s face into a cake!” Robert Buckley’s Clay shows up, too, with a special guest in tow. “I surprise Jamie by actually bringing Jerry Rice to sign his Jerry Rice jersey,” says Robert.

Miracle in Australia: What’s the deal with Robert Buckley’s character on One Tree Hill?

Sports-agent stereotypes aside, it sounds like Robert Buckley’s character, Clay, is a pretty cool dude. “Clay’s a great agent. He hustles and gets what he goes for, but there is a good deal of compassion and loyalty to him,” Robert tells us. Still, expect a little drama heading his way. This is One Tree Hill, after all. “He’s got a lot of mystery to him, a lot of likeable qualities,” says Buckley, “but maybe not a lot of accessible likable qualities.”

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Special thanks goes to Ausiello at EW, OTH Fans, OTH Forums, Showfax, E!, the CW official site, countless fans and our many anonymous sources who help maintain the accuracy of this thread during the season.

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-21-2009 at 08:48 PM
Old 03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

7.03 “Hold My Hand As I’m Lowered”

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Behind the Scenes (Shantel and Haley

Behind The Scenes (Robert Buckley)

Behind The Scenes (Sophia Bush & Austin Nichols)

7.05 Nathan's press conference (8/6/09)

7.04 "One Tree Hill" filming 07/24/09: Quinn and her husband; Jamie and his friends

Sophia Discusses Season 7

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Promotional Advertisements

YouTube - One Tree Hill 703 Promo

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Sneak Peek Scenes

Last edited by curlyhead; 09-21-2009 at 08:41 PM
Old 03-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

CW Connect - One Tree Hill Cast Interviews
YouTube - CW Connect - One Tree Hill Cast Interview (1/2)
YouTube - CW Connect - One Tree Hill Cast Interview (2/2)
Old 03-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mark Schwahn is directing 624
YouTube

Last edited by Ashley486; 03-12-2009 at 12:56 AM
Old 03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Filming at the Schwartz Center on March 10: Nathan plays in a basketball game. Mouth is there covering it for the sports.

Filming at UNCW on March 11: Nathan signs autographs. Mouth does a sports segment.

Greg Prange is directing.

"austin, sophia, chad, hil, kate, stephen and nick lachey are filming at Tric." (italianqt194 at othforum.)

Extras are in dresses and suits. Chad was wearing a wedding ring. Fergie, Skills, Jamie, and Lauren are all there. They filmed the reception. There is a big white limo there. (othblog)

Last edited by curlyhead; 03-13-2009 at 06:30 PM
Old 03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode Description

Episode 6.19 - Letting Go - Synopsis

PAUL JOHANSSON DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Julian (Austin Nichols) makes Brooke (Sophia Bush) a startling offer. Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) brings Nathan (James Lafferty) and Jamie (Jackson Brundage) to an important place from his past, while Peyton (Hilarie Burton) prepares for the future. Sam (guest star Ashley Rickards, “Ugly Betty”) and Jack (guest star Evan Peters, “Invasion”) take a stand against the principal who fired Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti). Skills (Antwon Tanner) takes Mouth (Lee Norris) on a road trip to get his mind off Millie (Lisa Goldstein). Paul Johansson directed the episode written by David Handelman (#619).
Old 03-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

More from oth blog (Amy and Heather) regarding March 12 and 13 filming for episode 6.23:

Austin had a black eye.

No sign of Sam, Dan, or Deb.

All of the guys were in suits. James had a white rose pinned to his. The extras were in suits and summer dresses. Joy was in a black and white dress. Sophia had on a greenish dress.

We didn’t see any scenes filmed since it was at TRIC except for one. Nathan is standing outside of TRIC in a bay area and looks like he’s thinking about something, maybe upset and then Mouth comes up and talks to him and then walks away again.

Supposedly Chad, Hilarie, James, and Joy did not film on Friday, March 13.

Kate, Stephen, Nick, Sophia, and Austin did film on March 13. Kate said that she does sing in the episode.

At one point they took out a lot of lilies from the limo.

Tons of filming pics from TRIC on 3/12 from 6.23 filming:

Wilmington03122009 pictures by onetreehillblog - Photobucket

Last edited by curlyhead; 03-13-2009 at 06:51 PM
Old 03-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

more new filming pics:

Wilmington03132009 pictures by onetreehillblog - Photobucket

Old 03-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Everybody:This was posted on Onetreehillblog

Filming began 3/11 PM
YouTube

Filming Thursday 3/12, Friday 3/13

Wedding reception was filmed at TRIC. Everyone was dressed up in suits and summer dresses. We saw lilies coming out. A scene was filmed between Mouth and Nathan at the bay. Nathan looked upset and Mouth comes to talk to him. White limo was there. Kate sang. Nick and Austin got in a fight. Austin had a black eye.

Filming Monday 3/16

Scene 34: Nathan and Haley at TRIC/Women’s Bathroom

Scene 36: Nathan and Haley kiss in TRIC/Women’s Bathroom

Scene 5: Mia and Chase before the wedding at TRIC

Scene 44: Mia and Chase see Julian at the bar at TRIC

Scene 25: Skills fills Lauren’s glass: Jamie needs him at TRIC: Jamie, Skills, Fergie, Junk, Lauren all are in this one

Scene 26: Jamie and Skills have a heart to heart on TRIC loading dock

Props: Mic Stand, Musical Instruments, Mia’s Guitar, Wedding Cake, Champagne, Glasses, Drinks, Julian’s drink, Door Lock, Wedding Dress

Equip: Nathans Scars, Julian’s Eye

Filming on Tuesday 3/17

Extras including TRIC staff and reception guests report at 11am

Scene 42: Nathan and Haley at Nathan’s House

Scene 43: Nathan Haley and Jamie at Nathan’s House/ Jamie’s Bedroom

Scene 28: Peyton & ? TRIC/Office

Scene 47 49 51: Peyton at Lucas’ House

Scene 52: Peyton and Lucas in Lucas’ Bedroom

Filming on Wednesday 3/18

Cast included looks like the whole list

Scene 14, 16, 18, 20: Lake/Altar

Scene 15, 17, 19: Lake/Congregation
Icon: Melinda0907
Old 03-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Apparently, Nathan and Haley take Jamie to a prep school at some point, probably in 6.20. (date on pics is Feb. 20)

Thanks to Melissa on the NH thread for finding them.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Mark Schwahn Interview by 411mania:

411mania.com: Movies - 411mania Interviews One Tree Hill Creator and Executive Producer Mark Schwahn
Old 03-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

YouTube - OTH 6: Chad Michael Murray - Lucas as a Dad

Last edited by Ashley486; 03-16-2009 at 05:54 PM
Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Marsden in New Jersey: I'm loving One Tree Hill. Anything good coming up?
You longtime fans will love the finale. Two beloved characters return! Guesses? Also, the dearly departed Q, aka Robbie Jones, tells me that his new ABC pilot, Limelight, starts shooting this week and that someone from Heroes has been added to the cast. Stay tuned for next week's Heroes Redux to find out who.
Spoiler Chat: OMG, Chuck and Blair! - E! Online
Old 03-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

YouTube - Official One Tree Hill 618 Promo
Old 03-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

YouTube - OTH - 6.18 Promo #2
Closed Thread   Post New Thread