Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
I had no idea that she was upgraded to a regular on TWD. That's great news!! Thanks.
Yeah, it sounds like they're going to work out the schedules if she comes back next season.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

I wish some frantic Rumbellers on twitter would learn the difference between speculation and theory. These folks are freaking out about Emilie being demoted based on some theory/rumor someone heard on some site TL (have no idea what it is; TV Line?). It's always possible, of course, but boy that would be a mistake....and I don't see it happening. People can speculate all they want to about anything - doesn't mean it's a rumor.

Quote:
My dream! This would be perfect. And I admit, I'd even prefer to see Lacey in Neverland than Belle--just the thought of her taking on mermaids and pirates in her seven-inch heels and four-inch skirt makes me laugh.

She won't be in that regardless, lol. Gold is going to (I'm sure) magic away the clothes. He's in a suit, she's in a dress; unless they're going to an urban and not a real jungle, they can't get anything done in those outfits, lol

Quote:
Agreed, but honestly the writers have done a lot of things this season that make no sense, characterwise. So like Belleislove, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
To me, leaving Belle behind would be the worst of everything they've done and probably a deal breaker with me as far as the show goes, but I HONESTLY do not think she's going to be separated from Gold.......so if he goes, she goes. Emilie was filming a lot inside on her last day - could be ship scenes. I'm going to assume the best here until I see proof that I have reason to flip my lid, lol

Quote:
THIS. I need her to go off on everyone, actually. e. v. e. r. y. o. n. e. Regina locked her up, Hook shot her among other things, and everyone else stood aside and lied to her and ignored her and let her be forcibly drugged. She probably saved Archie's life, or at least saved him from more torture, and he couldn't be bothered to visit her? She doesn't have to be angry forever, but good grief. The girl deserves a voice after the abuse she's taken.
I'd love to see this as well........

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-10-2013 at 11:26 AM
Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)

We haven't even met Lacey, though. For all we know, Regina could have made her a black belt (in my dreams, Keith is lying on the ground not because Gold walloped him with the cane but because Lacey pepper-sprayed him when he wouldn't take no for an answer). And if mild Mary Margaret could kick a guy out a second-story window with the proper inspiration, I'm sure Lacey could channel her inner badassery.

My dream! This would be perfect. And I admit, I'd even prefer to see Lacey in Neverland than Belle--just the thought of her taking on mermaids and pirates in her seven-inch heels and four-inch skirt makes me laugh.

Just for the record:

THIS. I need her to go off on everyone, actually. e. v. e. r. y. o. n. e. Regina locked her up, Hook shot her among other things, and everyone else stood aside and lied to her and ignored her and let her be forcibly drugged. She probably saved Archie's life, or at least saved him from more torture, and he couldn't be bothered to visit her? She doesn't have to be angry forever, but good grief. The girl deserves a voice after the abuse she's taken.

I would love to see that. Belle needs to go off on Hook, Regina, etc.. She did not deserve any of what happened to her.
Hook has done a lot of damage and giving Aurora's heart back doesn't offset the fact that her stole it and let Cora use it in the first place for example. Not killing Belle but only wounding her is not an acceptable answer.. just as if Rumple were to do something now to not hurt Henry it wouldn't be acceptable.

As for Milah I dont really want to get into the discussion again.. but I do think Neal will forgive his papa. After all she did abandon him, and all he probably remembers is her abuse and cruelty to Rumple since he was so young when she left.
It will take a lot of work on Rumple's part but I think it will happen.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think Belle will confront Hook or Regina. Rumple did enough damage to those two and she decided to be with him despite all that, so she shouldn't be surprised when his enemies try to hurt her. Belle might be innocent, but the man she's with isn't. There are consequences to that, and she should be aware of that.
Besides, they obviously need Hook and Regina to get Henry back, so I doubt that she'd want to pick a fight with them. It would be bad timing, I guess.

As for Neal, I'm not expecting him to forgive Rumple that easily, since I still think that the game changer Rob was talking about is something negative. But we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Cool thanks for posting the pics..

MaryLouMoriarty I know what you're saying and I understand where you are coming from. But I dont think that Belle should expect and be ok with murder attempts , etc because of the man she is with. She knows what he's done, but she's not at fault for it.. it's like blaming an innocent person for a crime committed against them.

But I do know what you're saying.

I do tihnk it will take Neal sometime to forgive his dad, but I do think it will happen. He does love him after all, and he knows that his dad loved him and was a good man once. I just hope we get more spoilers soon..
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

No, she shouldn't be ok with people trying to kill her. lol But it shouldn't really surprise her, imo. I guess I just don't see the point in a confrontation, you know.. It's a weird world they live in. If it were up to me, I'd have Rumple, Hook, Regina and Snow arrested. lmao But they're running free, and she's dating one of those 'delinquents', so I guess the best thing to do is just avoid those who have tried to kill you.

Thanks for the pics.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:40 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
No, she shouldn't be ok with people trying to kill her. lol But it shouldn't really surprise her, imo. I guess I just don't see the point in a confrontation, you know.. It's a weird world they live in. If it were up to me, I'd have Rumple, Hook, Regina and Snow arrested. lmao But they're running free, and she's dating one of those 'delinquents', so I guess the best thing to do is just avoid those who have tried to kill you.

Thanks for the pics.
lmao... I like the way you put that..
Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Going off on someone doesn't mean Belle has to attack them, but it's ridiculous IMO that Belle never got to speak her mind to Regina......I suppose if they're all on the ship together, in close quarters, Belle might have that chance (to Hook as well). Just because she loves Gold does not mean she has to accept that she's going to be a target. It's important that she take control of her life which she always wants to do, but others have different things in mind. I think for Belle's own sense of control that she needs to be able to do this.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-10-2013 at 03:21 PM
Old 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Belle has already taken control of her life, though. She may very well have spoken her mind to Regina when she had her in captivity, so there may not be much more to say. I'm not sure what telling Regina off would accomplish apart from creating an even more awkward situation. It's not like Regina will care about anything Belle has to say, so it won't really change anything. Belle seems to be the type who would rise above it. Sometimes the best revenge is living well, and it would really burn Regina to see Belle and Rumple happy together after all she's done.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Passionate Fan

That's how I see it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
lmao... I like the way you put that..
Haha, I know it sounds a little harsh, it wasn't my intention.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
I think Belle has already taken control of her life, though. She may very well have spoken her mind to Regina when she had her in captivity, so there may not be much more to say. I'm not sure what telling Regina off would accomplish apart from creating an even more awkward situation. It's not like Regina will care about anything Belle has to say, so it won't really change anything. Belle seems to be the type who would rise above it. Sometimes the best revenge is living well, and it would really burn Regina to see Belle and Rumple happy together after all she's done.
I agree that living well is the best revenge......this is not something that is a deal breaker for me by any means, but I STILL wanted Belle to say her piece to Regina. If it doesn't happen on camera, then to me it doesn't happen.......

Anyway, who's to say what Regina will do to Belle once she sees she's got her memories back? Same with Hook.......This could easily become a vicious cycle of revenge on Hook and Regina's parts.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Be right back with new thread.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon A Time S&S #83: "And a brand new hero."