Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
We're all on this thread because we like spoilers. We want to know what's going on in filming. But I think most of us would appreciate not knowing some of the biggest spoilers like Henry being taken by Greg and Tamara through a portal. Obviously Vancity wasn't the only person who saw that part of filming, but other people who post spoilers didn't divulge that information (and even made a point of not divulging) in respect of the show and its creators. I wish Vancity had more respect like them.
To each their own, I guess. Being an extreme spoiler addict, I loved finding out Greg'll use a bean; made sense to a few things and didn't take anything away from my expectation of watching the episode.

Truth be told, though, Adam and Eddy no doubt know that if they really want to keep the meatier stuff a secret they shouldn't have them happen outdoors; not doing so chances are they'll get leaked, if not by Vancity then by someone else. The key moments of the episode, therefore, I'm sure are being filmed now, behind four walls.

Vancity didn't need to be so flippant with Adam and rude with Ginny and JMo, though. Completely unnecessary.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:11 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
They'll likely use the Wonderland sets that have already been constructed, but they're definitely going to need to do more construction and they can't just piggyback off of Once's budget. If Once: Wonderland gets approved for a full production slate and proves a success, I firmly believe that they'll keep the Wonderland setting and just keep telling self-contained stories within its confines.

I don't think it makes financial sense for ABC to shell out money for both Once and a show that keeps changing every six months to a year or so, especially given that both shows are Fantasy-based.
Exactly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread