Old 04-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But it does look like Neal is in FTL with Mulan and them.. unless for some strange reason they ended up in NL to free Philip from the wraith.. of course I can't imagine why.. unless they change NL to be someplace brutal..
Here's an odd thought--maybe Neal and the gang are neither in FTL or Neverland, but some sort of Netherworld where the wraith stores souls. Which would mean that the wraith came back and got Aurora and Mulan after Snow and Emma left, but that's not impossible.

I do think that Neverland will turn out to be exceedingly dangerous, and that Peter Pan himself will be presented as a villain. That characterization isn't too far off from his official one (TV Tropes classifies him as a Heroic Sociopath) and would aid in making Hook sympathetic, which the show really, really wants to do (they want to make both him and Regina sympathetic sociopaths, which is a tall order). There is, I believe, a mention somewhere about Peter "thinning out" the Lost Boys if there are too many or some show signs of wanting to grow up. Possibly Neal/Bae's group are running from Peter when they show up in Storybrooke. Neal would have to share this with Emma before his disappearance/death, though, to add some urgency to the quest to get Henry back from Neverland.

Quote:
Also More Robert & Emilie.... looks like our girl isn't being left out this season finale. Whether she goes or not, I'm still happy that we're getting so much Belle in the finale.
Yes, that sounds great but I still really. really, really want her to go.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
So I saw some fan reports from today's filming. Seems like everyone was there. Jen, Ginny, Josh, Lana, Robert, Emilie, Colin, Ethan, Jared, the kid who plays Pinoocchio, and even Eddy Kitsis. Last day in Steveston this season.
Great, thanks.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

So either the Lost Boys or Tamara/Greg try to and probably do take Henry? I'm glad it's not his grandpa.

And Hook and Charming fighting against Tamara/Greg? That sounds good. I love them both and I want to see Hook doing something good for a change. I don't need him to be a white knight but I just think he's an interesting character, or could be.

And maybe Neal is going to another place? That's interesting.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
So either the Lost Boys or Tamara/Greg try to and probably do take Henry? I'm glad it's not his grandpa.

And Hook and Charming fighting against Tamara/Greg? That sounds good. I love them both and I want to see Hook doing something good for a change. I don't need him to be a white knight but I just think he's an interesting character, or could be.

And maybe Neal is going to another place? That's interesting.
I'm glad its not Henry's grandpa too...

Whatever happens to Neal will be interesting. I wonder if he was forced through a portal and Henry view after his dad
Old 04-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

So the "severe nurse" is back in Lacey?

Can I have some hope that maybe Gold will have some words for her? I guess she didn't actually do anything to Belle after the curse, other than drug her, lol, but there's just something about that woman that screams villain to me.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Can I have some hope that maybe Gold will have some words for her? I guess she didn't actually do anything to Belle after the curse, other than drug her, lol, but there's just something about that woman that screams villain to me.
I agree.. I think of her as a villain..
Drugging Belle was horrible imo.
So I do hope Gold has a few words for her...
Old 04-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Looks like a villain, acts like a villain. . . .

On the negative side, I bet this comes under "Gold being tempted to do bad things and Lacey not bothering to stop him the way Belle would," and he turns her into a newt.

In the nurse's case, I intend to enjoy it. Anyhow, there aren't enough newts in the world.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)

On the negative side, I bet this comes under "Gold being tempted to do bad things and Lacey not bothering to stop him the way Belle would," and he turns her into a newt.

In the nurse's case, I intend to enjoy it. Anyhow, there aren't enough newts in the world.
I truly wouldn't care if he turned the "Severe Nurse" into anything.

However, I think that Belle is not yet Lacey in the hospital. It sounds like he goes to see her, makes some progress, then Regina does something to trigger the Lacey personality. I can't figure out how he knows she's at the bar though, whether someone just calls him to tell him or not.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)

She will be an insult to newts everywhere.
I think that Golds anger will be justified.. treating Belle so inhumanely..
I also think that Gold beating Keith with his cane might happen. Especially if he puts the moves on Lacey and she tells Keith to leave her alone..
Old 04-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
She will be an insult to newts everywhere.
Especially if he puts the moves on Lacey and she tells Keith to leave her alone..
Who says she'll tell him to leave her alone?

So MRJ wasn't filming withe everyone else yesterday?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)

No, MRJ finish filming last week, thursday, i think.

Last edited by bluebutterfly; 04-02-2013 at 08:17 AM
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)

She may not tell him.. I'm just hoping that there is some small connection she will have with Gold and she won't get too flirty with Keith. But she may like men fighting over her..
Old 04-02-2013, 07:55 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
So I saw some fan reports from today's filming. Seems like everyone was there. Jen, Ginny, Josh, Lana, Robert, Emilie, Colin, Ethan, Jared, the kid who plays Pinoocchio, and even Eddy Kitsis. Last day in Steveston this season.
Thanks.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
She may not tell him.. I'm just hoping that there is some small connection she will have with Gold and she won't get too flirty with Keith. But she may like men fighting over her..
I have a feeling she won't be telling Keith to leave her alone. It's hard to tell what is happening in that one scene. I assume the scene in the bar takes place before that. So does Gold convince her to leave or does he leave her there with Keith? We won't know for awhile unfortunately.

I hate to think of her making out with Keith and especially Gold finding them. He's so insecure as it is. I think someone who saw the scene said it was "intense." But he knows Belle would never betray him and it's obviously not her fault that this is happening.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread