Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
So I found this pic On Tumblr,
looks like a behind the set picture. From what Emilie's wearing here, it seems like she's still Lacey. I dunno that dress isn't something Belle would wear. Actually it looks alot like what Lacey wears in 2x21, just different coat and hairstyle. Could it be that she's both? much like Snow & Charming are? I dunno, I can't really see Lacey caring that much about what's going on, but Belle would.
This image was posted earlier. Yes, it's definitely behind the scenes. The dress Emilie is wearing is the same dress she was wearing when filming scenes as Lacey for episode 21. Robert, Lana and Jennifer are also wearing the same outfits as episode 21 filming.

I have a feeling the events of episode 21 and 22 in Storybrooke are going to take place within a few hours because all the scenes we have seen them filming for both episodes have been in daylight and everyone is wearing the same clothes for both episodes. I think Belle is going to get her memories back but won't have time to change out of her Lacey dress and will only be able to throw on a coat and change her hair before the climax events.

The show really associates the color blue with Belle when it comes her wardrobe just like they associate white and cream colors with Snow and black for Regina. I think Belke stepping out in that bright blue coat and her hair in a sophisticated, cute style (instead of the trashy/sloppy way Lacey wore her hair) is a sign that she has her memories back. I just think she won't have time to change out of Lacey's dress.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
This image was posted earlier. Yes, it's definitely behind the scenes. The dress Emilie is wearing is the same dress she was wearing when filming scenes as Lacey for episode 21. Robert, Lana and Jennifer are also wearing the same outfits as episode 21 filming.

I have a feeling the events of episode 21 and 22 in Storybrooke are going to take place within a few hours because all the scenes we have seen them filming for both episodes have been in daylight and everyone is wearing the same clothes for both episodes. I think Belle is going to get her memories back but won't have time to change out of her Lacey dress and will only be able to throw on a coat and change her hair before the climax events.

The show really associates the color blue with Belle when it comes her wardrobe just like they associate white and cream colors with Snow and black for Regina. I think Belke stepping out in that bright blue coat and her hair in a sophisticated, cute style (instead of the trashy/sloppy way Lacey wore her hair) is a sign that she has her memories back. I just think she won't have time to change out of Lacey's dress.
we need a new thread... do you want me to open? title anyone?
Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

oops, didn't see that pic before . IA. her coat and hair are Belle and her being at the ship with Rumple is too. JMO but I don't think Lacey would care too much about Neal & Henry missing but Belle would. I guess everything happens at the end of 2x21 and 2x22 starts with everyone at the boat planning what to do. Which would fit into, like you said Belle not having enough time to change out of her Lacey clothes. Or could be that she regains her memory and rushes to find him at the docks.

ETA: because everything is leading up to the last 4 big episodes of the season

I suck at titles

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

new thread..

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/once-upo...ture-63090001/

hope the name is ok.. I can change it..

Let me know guys if you want me to change it.. I just wanted to get it set up before I fall asleep..
Old 03-27-2013, 08:14 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
new thread..

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/once-upo...ture-63090001/

hope the name is ok.. I can change it..

Let me know guys if you want me to change it.. I just wanted to get it set up before I fall asleep..
It's fine.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread