Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
LOL. No, he's not. He lived with his grandmother 300 years ago. That's it. Doesn't make him family or his step-anything. Sorry, I like Hook, but I don't see him in the next few episodes suddenly caring about Henry. He'll have some motive for going, and much as I like him, I highly doubt it's out of the goodness of his heart.

They've already said he'll be out for himself and he still wants revenge on Rumple.

I think it might be Belle who does something. I have a feeling she's going to be interested in magic, and Emilie joked at Paleyfest that maybe she'll mess with Henry. RC kind of shushed her so it seemed like more than a joke, possibly.
Oh I have no doubt that if for some reason Hook does help them that it won't be out of the goodness of his heart there will be a motive behind it after all he isn't done with Rumple yet .
Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Very simple reason, who better to chart Neverland then Hook whom has most likely been there many times? Once after Milah was killed and another in his youth.

The way he talked about Neverland in The Crocodile before the Milah situation was like someone whom knows and has been there before.

We should have known Hook was going when they confirmed we would get another in-depth background in S3 on Hook.

As the writers stated at Paleyfest that was 300 years ago, it's long and gone and in the past.
Now I'll have to watch the Croc again..I don't recall him talking about NL in that until the end after Milah died. He probably has been there before.. that would make sense..

And for the bolded part... yeah something we can agree on... finally I was worried.

Quote:
Well they're on the JR filming so... I'm not really drawing conclusions.

The only possibility is Gold may just see them off but I have no doubt the Charmings and Emma are going and Hook as well since it's his ship and he's the best chance they have in NL of finding Henry.

Who better to find a lost boy then a lost boy himself?

But we dont know for certain that he's PP or a lost boy .. all we know is that Neal probably is because of the way he talked about having been to NL and knowing Hook. It could be Neal taking the ship again too.. lol That would be redundant..
Old 03-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

If Gold is going to Neverland with the Charmings ( which I hope he does ) to find Henry. I hope he brings Belle/Lacey because I don't think he would leave her alone in Storybrooke with Greg and Tamara running around the town.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Gold will turn back into Rumplestiltskin in a land with magic?

I think he's probably going but I guess I shouldn't jump to a conclusion based on a set photo. But still. I don't know what happens but I feel like he's just leaving Belle, again. Just tired of her being left behind. Oh well.

Quote:
If Gold is going to Neverland with the Charmings ( which I hope he does ) to find Henry. I hope he brings Belle/Lacey because I don't think he would leave her alone in Storybrooke with Greg and Tamara running around the town.
He left her in SB with Hook there (although hospitalized) and Cora running around.

I wish she would go to but I'm pretty sure she won't. I think we would have seen Emilie on the set photos.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Dragon (View Post)
Confirmed by who? It's just a picture of the set, not a sneak peek or promo shot. I think you draw conclusion a little too fast here ^^
I agree. When I read the last postings of the old thread and the new thread I was sometimes confused what was fact and what was speculation because of only the two pictures.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
He might not know that Greg and Tamara are up to something we might have to wait sometime next season for that .
Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I wonder if Gold will turn back into Rumplestiltskin in a land with magic?

I think he's probably going but I guess I shouldn't jump to a conclusion based on a set photo. But still. I don't know what happens but I feel like he's just leaving Belle, again. Just tired of her being left behind. Oh well.

He left her in SB with Hook there (although hospitalized) and Cora running around.

I wish she would go to but I'm pretty sure she won't. I think we would have seen Emilie on the set photos.
She may be there still.. Belle always wanted adventure.. I could see Gold taking her.. and he probably would change back.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
She may be there still.. Belle always wanted adventure.. I could see Gold taking her.. and he probably would change back.
I guess I'm just being pessimistic. Don't mind me. Just tired of her being left out of things. And if he just goes off and leaves cursed Belle in that state as Lacey, I'll be disappointed in him. I think she'll end up with some other guy if he does it, just based on what we know about Lacey. OR else Regina really will recruit her.

But anyway, they've given them so little this season so them being separated again for who knows how long in the new season doesn't fill me with hope.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

As the writers stated at Paleyfest that was 300 years ago, it's long and gone and in the past.

I wonder, why certain things are forgotten in the past. But killing people, or people avenge last? just because it's convenient? because it makes no sense?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
I wonder, why certain things are forgotten in the past. But killing people, or people avenge last?
I know I won't forget that Hook was basically married to Milah for who knows how long to me they were living as a married couple but people want to just forget that .
Old 03-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree. I don't think he would leave her in Storybrooke with her memory loss, and the only reason why he didn't take her with him to New York is because he thought he could trust the Charmings to look after her from Hook, Regina, and Cora.

I really do think that he will take Belle/Lacey with him to Neverland, or like other people have been saying, maybe he stays behind with Belle and he can take care of the Greg/Tamara problem.

My wish is that he is going to Neverland and bringing Belle/Lacey with him. Just because she isn't seen on the ship doesn't mean she isn't going. We haven't seen Neal, Hook, Regina, or Henry on the ship either, so does that make them not going to Neverland with the Charmings too.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
I know I won't forget that Hook was basically married to Milah for who knows how long to me they were living as a married couple but people want to just forget that .
Adultery to me is not something to forget, especially when he lived maritally for several years with someone who is not his wife, but another man's wife
Old 03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So are we going to find out how Tamara got the magical taser lol.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hadn't thought about who would be left as Sheriff in town... I guess they could ask Neal but seeing as they're probably off to rescue Henry I don't think he'd stay behind if he's not with Henry already... Hell, I really don't care who'll be in charge around town because I just want the Charmings together, however, having thought about it i think it could be Gold.

I mean: They probably don't know by then that he's got something to do with Henry going off to NL (which I'm almost certain is what will happen and he'll have something to do with it), he knows this kid will be his "undoing" so he's probably not interesting in going on a rescue mission, he's the only one who can really keep Regina in check, he's likely not willing to leave Belle behind and why would he want anything to have to do with Hook (who I think it's probably going because he's the only one who knows how to actually get there in the first place!).

I do wonder tho, if they're off in search for Henry, why is Regina not with them? Maybe doesn't know because she's learned about Tamara and Greg and is busy trying to deal with whatever the hell they're up to...

So many questions! All I know is I want my Charmings together
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 03-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I
My wish is that he is going to Neverland and bringing Belle/Lacey with him. Just because she isn't seen on the ship doesn't mean she isn't going. We haven't seen Neal, Hook, Regina, or Henry on the ship either, so does that make them not going to Neverland with the Charmings too.
We have seen Hook, I posted the picture and they're clearly being mum about what is coming up with Hook on purpose. You can clearly see Hook and his pirate coat in the shot of Rumple, that was posted in the past thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread