Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Tara!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I am bored with characters who are only a means to an end for the writers.

Once Upon a Time has enough characters. If they add even more, the characters should should be valuable.

Until I see her story I am tentatively sympathetic towards Tamara because many shippers treat her only like a tedious and evil obstacle.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)

Once Upon a Time has enough characters. If they add even more, the characters should should be valuable.

Until I see her story I am tentatively sympathetic towards Tamara because many shippers treat her only like a tedious and evil obstacle.
I hate when shows do that too. I want to like her, but there is something about her I don't trust. It's just the fact that Neal seems to be holding back from the relationship.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I hate when shows do that too. I want to like her, but there is something about her I don't trust. It's just the fact that Neal seems to be holding back from the relationship.
It doesn't help when the promos constantly shows her character being shady and untrustworthy.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)

It's not the shippers fault it's the writers for linking her to Neal in the first place if they wanted people to like her than they should have kept her out of Neal's story and gave her a storyline that had nothing to do with Neal and Emma .
Old 03-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
It's not the shippers fault it's the writers for linking her to Neal in the first place if they wanted people to like her than they should have kept her out of Neal's story and gave her a storyline that had nothing to do with Neal and Emma .
And why shouldn't "people" be able to like her even if she has a story with Neal? It's not like everyone watching the show is dead-set on shipping Neal with someone or even with no one other than Emma.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I am neutral and I don't dislike someone because the character is in my mind in the way of a ship.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
And why shouldn't "people" be able to like her even if she has a story with Neal? It's not like everyone watching the show is dead-set on shipping Neal with someone or even with no one other than Emma.
A lot of people are shippers and those who want Neal with Emma will already have a certain dislike for Tamara because she is in the way which is why the writers would have been better off having her come on by herself. The only interest have in the character right now is trying to figure out what the hell her agenda is and if she is using Neal and if so why. I still think her meeting Neal was a set up by August and Tamara to keep Neal and Emma apart but I could be wrong about that or a set up by just Tamara .
Old 03-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

I don't care about Tamara and not because of any romance with Neal and Emma. I like Emma and I like Neal. I don't see alot of romantic chemistry with Emma and anyone and I don't know about Neal yet. But I think they are going to be the "true love" couple. Again, I'm not a huge fan but I like them well enough.

I haven't seen much of Tamara but I don't think she's going to be a regular contract cast member and think she's probably doing to be a villain.

I think there are plenty of characters both on the show currently and who we have seen in the past that I would like to see again or more of. So my thing with her is, there are so many stories to tell right now. Don't add more to the mix.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

It isn't right that Tamara is getting a bunch of people against her already simply because she's Neal's fiancee. Or that the promo is being shaped to make her look shady and up to something devious.

But it's understandable, some people are up in arms about Neal. Because they are team Hook and Emma. It sucks, but it's happens.

The thing I don't trust about Tamara, if they are getting married. Why is his apartment completely a hundred percent him? It didn't look like it had any traces of her at all. Even if Neal because of who he is keeps everything close to his chest. There would be signs that she stayed over, like an extra toothbrush, or some clothes, or a hairbrush. To be fair we didn't see the bathroom. But her stuff isn't even in the apartment, it's in the storage area. It just feels off to me.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
It isn't right that Tamara is getting a bunch of people against her already simply because she's Neal's fiancee. Or that the promo is being shaped to make her look shady and up to something devious.

But it's understandable, some people are up in arms about Neal. Because they are team Hook and Emma. It sucks, but it's happens.

The thing I don't trust about Tamara, if they are getting married. Why is his apartment completely a hundred percent him? It didn't look like it had any traces of her at all. Even if Neal because of who he is keeps everything close to his chest. There would be signs that she stayed over, like an extra toothbrush, or some clothes, or a hairbrush. To be fair we didn't see the bathroom. But her stuff isn't even in the apartment, it's in the storage area. It just feels off to me.
But does it matter? Is Tamara even a big deal? I'm just not sure that we're supposed to like her or care all that much. She'll probably be gone early next year so I don't think it matters if people don't like her.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Hook DID try to kill Belle in FTL. Belle would be dead if Regina hadn't stepped in at just the right moment. It just bugs me when some people pretend that didn't happen to try and make Hook look like a good guy. That counts as trying to kill her. Not that stripping an innocent woman of her agency is any better, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
It does seem like the "game changer" is positive. But some of the stuff the actors and the show say is misleading. We'll see. the only thing I can think is that he's actually been trying to protect Henry and that he goes after Henry. I just can't picture Mr. Gold going through a portal and ending up in Neverland.

And didn't they say something awhile ago surprising alliances in the end or something?

Anyone think that Belle/Lacey may end up on Regina's side? And they end the season that way?
Yeah I think the game changer will be positive. From what we've heard of that Bae/Gold scene in 21, it sounds like their relationship took a turn for the worse, so if it changes in 22, that probably means it gets better.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
But does it matter? Is Tamara even a big deal? I'm just not sure that we're supposed to like her or care all that much. She'll probably be gone early next year so I don't think it matters if people don't like her.
Agreed
Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Sneak peek four

Snow, Charming, Emma and Henry.

ETA: Embedded version:

Last edited by Miss Cam; 03-22-2013 at 02:56 PM
Old 03-22-2013, 02:52 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Sneak peek four

Snow, Charming, Emma and Henry.
Poor Snow, I wonder what she's going to do in the woods.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread