Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Absolute Fan

I want to know how Hook even knew how to use a gun
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Hook can say what he likes, but you don't hit somebody with a bullet in the chest area that close to the heart, major arteries, etc. and claim afterwards you weren't trying for a lethal shot--or not credibly.

Unless he knows he's under the curse of Wile E. Coyote. If his ship says "Made by Acme" anywhere on it, I'll concede the point.
This. Saying "Ah but he didn't kill her" is little too easy. Obviously he wanted to kill Belle. The only reason why she is still alive is because Hook suck at aiming. And because she wasn't instantly killed so Rumpel had time to heal her.

And thank you for the new thread.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Have there been spoilers that Hook will be back this week?

I just wonder how they do this. He must be hiding out or they would arrest him. But he'll be here for Season 3. Probably on an adventure for several episodes but how does he come back to SB and just live there? We've talked about this before but I don't see how they do it without all of them looking like fools.
He has no magic. He should be in jail for his part in Archie's kidnapping and for Belle's shooting.

I wonder if he's going to do something "heroic" that will get him a pass.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:29 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)

I just wonder how they do this. He must be hiding out or they would arrest him. But he'll be here for Season 3. Probably on an adventure for several episodes but how does he come back to SB and just live there? We've talked about this before but I don't see how they do it without all of them looking like fools.
He has no magic. He should be in jail for his part in Archie's kidnapping and for Belle's shooting.

Not sure, but he's supposed to return soon.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Personally, I don't think it really matters if he intended to kill Belle or not. She's not dead and she'll probably regain her memories. That's why there are people who still believe that he's good, myself included. I don't care about his intentions, although I do believe that he didn't intend to kill her. What does matter though is that he still has the potential to change and prove that he's not that bad. It would've been another story if he had killed her though. We'd all be hating Hook and there would be no way in hell that we would've empathized with him. Fortunately for me, that's not the case. And with "we" I'm referring to people who don't necessarily hate Hook.

Quote:
I like the good characters too. Belle is my overall favorite but I love Emma, Snow and Red as well.

I generally like the villains, well the male villains. I used to like Regina but she's gotten so nonsensical that I can't take her seriously and I never, ever liked Cora or thought she was interesting.

I would like to see more female villains on the show but yeah, I love Gold and Hook.
I root for Regina, always have always will. I don't even care who she's planning to destroy. lol, she's amazing.

It's different with Emma and Snow. In some episodes, I like them, in others, I don't. It really depends on how judgmental they are towards Regina and Rumple.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Jane in a radio interview confirmed that he would be returning in either 17 or 18 but could not say the details.

It certainly is an indication that they're setting up Hook's return with the line about him being gone in the scene.

More than likely he will be popping up by the end of the episode.

Of course Hook's in S3, he is a series regular.

He's getting a background storyline early S3, which could suggest he is Pan since we're not seeing Pan this season which takes Felix and Bae out of the running in their backgrounds. Personally I say Felix is the Ruffio type character, the leader that Pan appointed before he left Neverland.

Not finding out Hook's background till early S3 gives more credibility to him being Pan IMO.

Not to mention it confirms that Hook does indeed go to Neverland with Emma to find Henry if that's the story. Early S3 they're going to be in NL and if we're getting a background on Hook then, it certainly means that he's probably opening up to Emma and whomever else is there about his past.

Quote:
This. Saying "Ah but he didn't kill her" is little too easy. Obviously he wanted to kill Belle. The only reason why she is still alive is because Hook suck at aiming. And because she wasn't instantly killed so Rumpel had time to heal her.
No he had no intention of killing her whatsoever. He said so as much. "Don't you worry, she's not dying, she's just going to forget you. So now you know how it feels." Paraphrasing but the gist is still there. Hook knew he wasn't going to kill Belle and he didn't.

Last edited by Radames; 03-22-2013 at 10:38 AM
Old 03-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I love Hook but he is guilty of trying to kill Belle.

he was going to in FTL but Regina stopped him.

And honestly, he couldn't know for sure he would hit her just in the right spot and fall over the line and lose her memories. That's a stretch. Of course he could have killed her. I agree he wasn't trying to right there but he easily could have so he's just as guilty. The bottom line is he DID shoot her and this is causing her mental trauma obviously.

Not saying he can't be redeemed but it doesn't make it any the better because his intention wasn't to kill but to wound. He was still trying to hurt an innocent woman who saved his life hours earlier.

I love Gold/Rumple the most but I'll call him out on things too. That being said, I GET why Hook did it just like I GET why Rumple/Gold does some things.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

More about the game changer in final episode from Robert Carlyle.

Quote:
Now that Mr. Gold is alive and well on Once Upon a Time, what will happen to the relationship between him and Neal? –Margena
“Gold, he’s such a flawed character, so he’s trying to do the right thing but he doesn’t really know how,” says Robert Carlyle. Meaning, above and beyond that wacky offer to turn Neal into a teenager again, “He doesn’t know how to take that further, so it’s going to take a while to get any kind of resolution on that. But in Episode 21 or 22, something happens which changes [their relationship] forever.” For the better…? “Maybe,” Carlyle teases.

Supernatural, Smash, Grimm Spoilers — Once Upon a Time, Grey’s Anatomy - TVLine

There seems to be hope that the game changer will be a positive one.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

I like the idea of Hook once being a lost boy. Who went off to see the world, fell in love with Milah. Lost her became a very angry man and came back into Neverland to battle Peter Pan. I just really don't want Hook and Peter to be the same person.

If Tamara isn't a fairytale creature than what is she up to. What does she have to gain by working with Greg? Is she family of some sort, or a friend, or an investigator?

Something is up with Tamara and Neal too. His place is completely his own. They are engaged and he first calls her his friend and then says it's complicated. I understand after meeting up with an Emma and Henry that Neal is wary about telling them about Tamara. Emma and him were once in love and they have a son together, so it's complicated. Not wanting to dive right into the fact that you have a relationship that's headed to marriage is understandable. But Neal is holding something back.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

It does seem like the "game changer" is positive. But some of the stuff the actors and the show say is misleading. We'll see. the only thing I can think is that he's actually been trying to protect Henry and that he goes after Henry. I just can't picture Mr. Gold going through a portal and ending up in Neverland.

And didn't they say something awhile ago surprising alliances in the end or something?

Anyone think that Belle/Lacey may end up on Regina's side? And they end the season that way?
Old 03-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to engage in the Hook debate. I do believe he's good deep down or has a good side. We know he can never kill Rumple. Rumple is one of those safe characters until the last season at least.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And didn't they say something awhile ago surprising alliances in the end or something?

Anyone think that Belle/Lacey may end up on Regina's side? And they end the season that way?
This would be... wow. I can't even... wow. Nope. Ok, it would be fantastically interesting if this happen, but god, poor poor Rumpel
Old 03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I like the idea of Hook once being a lost boy. Who went off to see the world, fell in love with Milah. Lost her became a very angry man and came back into Neverland to battle Peter Pan. I just really don't want Hook and Peter to be the same person.

If Tamara isn't a fairytale creature than what is she up to. What does she have to gain by working with Greg? Is she family of some sort, or a friend, or an investigator?

Something is up with Tamara and Neal too. His place is completely his own. They are engaged and he first calls her his friend and then says it's complicated. I understand after meeting up with an Emma and Henry that Neal is wary about telling them about Tamara. Emma and him were once in love and they have a son together, so it's complicated. Not wanting to dive right into the fact that you have a relationship that's headed to marriage is understandable. But Neal is holding something back.
I think the fact that Tamara is refered to as a wall that can be moved by the writers speaks volumes about Tamara and Neal
Old 03-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Dragon (View Post)
This would be... wow. I can't even... wow. Nope. Ok, it would be fantastically interesting if this happen, but god, poor poor Rumpel
Poor Belle, LOL.

It probalby won't happen. I'm just throwing it out there. I'm just not sure that the memory loss will be taken care of this season and we know that Regina is coming after Rumple in some way. Just the way the actors have talked, I'm not sure about her getting her memory back this season. On the other hand I thought they said it was a big spoiler about her getting her memories back and I thought he was supposed to do something to get her memories back. Don't know if that is good or bad.

I also have a continuing fear that Belle will be pregnant. Can you imagine Regina wanting to get her hands on their baby? LOL. Again, probably won't happen. Just speculating.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I think the fact that Tamara is refered to as a wall that can be moved by the writers speaks volumes about Tamara and Neal
When I think of Tamara that way. All I can think of is Downton Abbey, where Violet tells Mary, "My dear, she is a threat to your future happiness and must be removed."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread