Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Last edited by mute; 03-21-2013 at 07:39 PM
Old 03-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd be really mad if Hook was also Peter Pan. That sounds like a horrible idea to me, and I'd be really disappointed with the writers.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think people shouldn't have to worry. They are casting Felix as the leader of the boys group so it's obvious he is Peter. The only other one who could be Peter was Bae and they have confirmed he isn't Peter.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss880 (View Post)
I'd be really mad if Hook was also Peter Pan. That sounds like a horrible idea to me, and I'd be really disappointed with the writers.
I know it would be a bad move by the writers and makes no sense .
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I think people shouldn't have to worry. They are casting Felix as the leader of the boys group so it's obvious he is Peter. The only other one who could be Peter was Bae and they have confirmed he isn't Peter.
He could be Ruffio type character whom took over for the Lost Boys when Pan left Neverland, which is how it's portrayed in the "Hook" adaptation.

Remember the writers said we're not seeing Pan this season, so if Felix is in this season than he is not Pan as well.

Pan would come in S3 which is the same time we're finding out Hook's background and this could be the background similar to Greg's which could be how he became Pan like we saw his background on how he became Hook which even when he was just Killian Jones and Milah was not even in the picture, he knew about Neverland. Suggesting he went there before all this stuff happened with Milah.

I like the theory because I really like the Jekyll/Hyde type stories the writers like to tell with some double personalities and these writers have already done this twice, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited by Radames; 03-21-2013 at 07:13 PM
Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think they'll make Hook Peter Pan, that would make no since at all.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
No it doesn't and we would miss out on seeing Hook and Peter feud like in the books and movies it would be a very bad move by the writers .
Old 03-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
No it doesn't and we would miss out on seeing Hook and Peter feud like in the books and movies it would be a very bad move by the writers .
Yeah it would mess up a great feud.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Some of the stuff the writers do doesn't make sense at first but you need to see how they write it and how it's portrayed to really understand it.

I don't think this is something we can easily jump to conclusions with without giving the writers a chance to explain it through their story.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah it would mess up a great feud.
Not only that but it would ruin my favorite childhood book and my favorite disney villain and turn me off of once upon a time.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I've always liked the Hook was peter pan thing myself, But I read a fic where it was in and it was so good.

Quote:
U know who would make a great villain on the show, Sebastian Roché the man that plays Jerry Jax on General Hospital his character as villain is just awesome he is a great actor. I would luv to see go against Rumplestiltskin.
Omg yes! I loved him on SPN and he played a villain on TVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I think Tamara let Hook go.
Oh I didn't think of that but it does make sense! I'm ignoring the I need her line, They cut it off right after that he could have said something after
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Killian Jones (AKA Hook) as the character we know as Peter Pan wouldn't actually be that preposterous, at least IMO, and certainly isn't any more radical a departure from the traditional Peter Pan story than what was done with Hook.

It's all a matter of execution, and, thus far, Adam, Eddy, and the rest of the OUaT creative team have managed to make pretty much everything they've done in terms of twisting the stories we know into something new, different, and interesting make logical sense (yes, this includes the Neal as Bae thing, which I had been adamantly against), so I see no reason to doubt that they could make this kind of twist work as well.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 03-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Killian Jones (AKA Hook) as the character we know as Peter Pan wouldn't actually be that preposterous, at least IMO, and certainly isn't any more radical a departure from the traditional Peter Pan story than what was done with Hook.

It's all a matter of execution, and, thus far, Adam, Eddy, and the rest of the OUaT creative team have managed to make pretty much everything they've done in terms of twisting the stories we know into something new, different, and interesting make logical sense (yes, this includes the Neal as Bae thing, which I had been adamantly against), so I see no reason to doubt that they could make this kind of twist work as well.
It is one thing to add some twists but it is another to completely change another Person's story and that is what they would be doing if they made Hook Peter which is why they should not go there.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Peter pan turning into Hook would ruin Peter Pan for me! To watch Peter turn into someone that goes against everything he is just angers me. Let the two characters be seperate.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see how it would be any different from Red being the wolf.

But I think Hook being a lost boy makes more sense. It would explain how he knew about Neverland back when he was just Killian Jones.