Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on one's GPS, but it's a place where magic is coming!

To ensure that no one in fairytale land – especially Snow White – had any more "happily ever afters," Evil Queen Regina cast a curse which trapped the fairytale characters, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world. Although still alive, they had no knowledge of their former selves and were sleepwalking through life – ageless -- for 28 years, until a savior arrived in the form of Emma Swan. Unbeknownst to Emma, she was the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who had whisked her out of fairytale land and into our world as an infant to save her from the curse. Abandoned as a baby, Emma's life was anything but magical; her last job was as a bail bondsperson, but she mostly drifted without much of a life plan. When her 10-year-old son, Henry -- whom she had given up for adoption years earlier -- appeared on her doorstep with a book of fairytales and a wild story about how Emma was the progeny of fairytale characters trapped in a town called Storybrooke, she thought he was crazy. But curiosity got the better of her, and when she brought Henry back to the town – where Regina, ever the control freak, had made herself mayor and was also Henry's adoptive mother -- Emma soon discovered that Storybrooke was more than it seemed. Over time she came to believe the stories were true, began to see cracks in the curse, and was finally able to break it.

Reality and myth were merged as the fairytale characters began awakening, once the curse was lifted, and remembered who they were. But to their dismay they were not transported back to fairytale land. And to make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin – aka Mr. Gold – in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Now the fairytale characters must contend with magic in their quest to find a way home, as new fairytale characters are revealed, old acquaintances are revisited, and some we had come to believe could be trusted will turn against their own kind.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

UPCOMING EPISODES

2.16 The Miller's Daughter

CORA'S DESIRE TO TAKE RUMPLESTILTSKIN'S PLACE AS THE DARK ONE TAKES ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING REALITY AS HE LAYS DYING, AND MARY MARGARET IS ONCE AGAIN TEMPTED BY DARK MAGIC, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Rose McGowan ("Charmed") Guest Stars as Younger Cora

"The Miller's Daughter" - Cora's desire to rid herself of Rumplestiltskin in order to take his place as The Dark One takes one step closer to becoming reality as she and Regina try to overpower a dying Mr. Gold, and Mary Margaret is once again tempted by dark magic. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin agrees to offer his services to a younger Cora - for a price - when the king calls her bluff and orders her to actually follow through on her boast of being able to spin straw into gold, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Barbara Hershey as Cora, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Rose McGowan as younger Cora, Gerry Rousseau as father, Joaquim de Almeida as King Xavier, Eva Allan as Princess Eva, Zak Santiago as Prince Henry and Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara.

"The Miller's Daughter" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Back in fairy-tale land, Rumplestiltskin helps a young Cora, but she must pay a price when the king demands that she prove her claims of spinning straw into gold. (source)

2.17 Welcome to Storybrooke

2.18 Selfless, Brave and True
  • For episode #218 of Once Upon a Time, a guest role (preferably with an Asian accent) is being cast: The Healer. He's 60, mystical, powerful, helpful to those in trouble, and makes predictions that can be difficult to understand. (Source)

2.19 Lacey
  • These 2 roles are being cast for episode 2.19: A Thief, who is male, 30 years old, brave, honorable and steals magic from Rumpelstiltskin; and Keith, who is 35, bitter due to a hard life, and likes to chase women. (Source)

2.20 The Evil Queen

2.21 Second Star to the Right
  • For episode 2.21, the role of Heidi is being cast. She's 13, British, and also described as being compassionate, mischievous, and somewhat naive about how dangerous the world can be. (Source)

2.22 Straight on 'Til Morning

CASTING & GUEST STARS

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
  • We will find out about the book and who wrote it.
  • There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)
  • Question: I have a burning Once Upon a Time question — was the outside world affected when the curse was broken? —Jen
    Ausiello: That’s what EP Adam Horowitz referred to as “an excellent question” when it was lobbed to him at Comic-Con over the weekend.
    “I think the best way to answer that,” he responded, “is to say that that will be explicated rather quickly.” Explicate: To analyze and develop (an idea or principle) in detail. (Source)
  • Question: Any scoop on August from Once Upon a Time? Please don’t say they’re not bringing him back. —Rae
    Ausiello: “We are definitely going to tell what happened to Pinocchio,” EP Edward Kitsis assured us at Con. “The last we saw, he was wood.”
    Added Horowitz: “We gotta figure out what happened to him. We started the story and we intend to finish it.” (source)
  • Alexa: What's next for Snow and Charming on OUAT?! Please tell me they won't be getting new love interests!
    Relax! It seems like the show's creators are more interested in exploring the relationship between the couple and their daughter than any prospective love interests. "There's a lot of challenges, in terms of this new relationship with their daughter. Rather than focusing on last season, where it was they didn't know who each other were and whether they'll get together and will we overcome the Kathryn of it all, this year it's a whole different set of challenges that this new familial relationship presents," Adam Horowitz explains. (Source)
  • Loved the Once Upon a Time midseason finale. What's coming up when the show returns? — Joan
    NATALIE: The Charming family has been reunited, but look for more bad news on the horizon. When we asked Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison about the joyous reunion, they both offered up ominous answers that may or may not have to do with the arrival of Hook and Cora. "It's, of course, short-lived because yet another obstacle is going to be thrust between all of these characters," Goodwin says, with Morrison adding, "New terrible things need to happen for us to work out." Any guesses as to what's in store for the Storybrooke gang?
  • COMING UP NEXT | "No one's going to be happy" about the arrival of the pirate brig's passengers, says Jennifer Morrison. "It's too much of a threat to everything that we care about." Speaking in character, she adds, "I don’t really know that much about all these people from this other land, but I do know that those two are dangerous, so I'm certainly not going to want them anywhere near my kid." Also, as revealed in recent weeks: Mulan, Prince Phillip and Smee will each make encores; viewers will meet Dr. Frankenstein's father and brother (played by Gregory Itzin and Chad Collins); Emma's baby daddy Neal Cassidy will be seen again; and Ethan Embry (Can't Hardly Wait) and Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead) will surface in secret roles. (Source)
  • Will anything surprise us about the upcoming episodes of Once Upon a Time? — Megan
    NATALIE: We know that the flashbacks lead to Regina enacting the curse, but coming trips to the past may surprise you. "We're going to show you some things in our world that you didn't even think were an option," executive producer Edward Kitsis says. Will we see flashbacks to other lands — say, Oz? Kitsis remains coy. "[They'll] center on our characters, but in surprising ways." (Source)
  • Now that Once Upon a Time‘s Hook is out in the open, will we get to see him interact with the other residents of Storybrooke? –Stefanie
    You mean, presuming he survived getting mowed down by The Outsider, right? (Of course he lives.) Well, to perhaps – perhaps! – answer your question, I’ll offer up this scooplet. “Emma’s love life is going to get really complicated,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz told me last week. In fact, across Storybrooke at large, he said, “The permutations of romance will continue to turn as we move forward.” (Source)
  • Ausiello: Yes! While speaking with Josh Dallas about this week’s David/Charming-heavy episode, Matt Mitovich picked his brain about Brothers & Sisters alum John Pyper-Ferguson’s character, who thus far has only been described as the widowed father to a young boy. “I can’t tell you anything,” Dallas hedged. “Just know that he’s an outsider.” Speaking of outsiders, Dallas was slightly more forthcoming with a status report on wayward driver Greg Mendell, played by Ethan Embry. “In this Sunday’s episode, you see Greg grilling Belle about what she actually saw that night at the car accident,” he said, musing: “Hmm, why does he want to know…?” (Source)
  • What time will the Once Upon a Time Lightning Round article be posted? —Hannah JoAnn, via Twitter
    NATALIE: Soon, Hannah. Better yet, because I'm feeling generous today, I will give you a sneak preview! Will poor Belle ever get her memories back? The answer is... yes! "If it was permanent, that would be the most bleak end," executive producer Edward Kitsis says, noting that how Gold helps her gets her memory back will certainly be a story line to watch out for. Let's take a moment to breathe a sigh of relief. Good? OK. (Source)
  • Any plans for Mulan to return to Once? — Alyson
    “We’re not going to rule anything out and there are some surprises we want to keep in store for characters who may be coming back later in the season,” says executive producer Adam Horowitz. “So we’re not going to rule anything out nor will we confirm or deny.” Source
  • Now that Once Upon a Time‘s Emma has disappointed Henry by lying to him about his father, will Regina have a chance to really reconnect with her son? –Vicki
    That is totally where I thought this was going, too, but it appears we’re both wrong. As Jennifer Morrison explained to me, “Unfortunately for Regina at this point, she is so wrapped up in her own sort of mess with her mother being in town and the complications of that relationship, and sort of her failing at trying to not use magic, she sort of misses seeing her opportunity [with Henry]. She does make a move to get him back, but she doesn’t necessarily make the most strategic move, based on the circumstances.” (Source)
  • Once Upon a Time | Since many – myself included – have speculated that Cora cast some sort of spell on her daughter, and that’s why Regina seems to have abandoned her redemption tour, I asked the series’ creators if we are onto something. Short answer: Nope. As Eddy Kitsis reminds, “In Episode 9, we saw Regina say, ‘I have to kill you, Mother. Your grip on my heart is too strong.’ So while the audience is right to be wary of Cora, and Regina is right to be wary of her mother’s true intentions, we can never forget how important the need to get your mom’s approval and love is.” Adam Horowitz meanwhile offered this teaser for fans of Lana Parrilla’s ever-unpredictable alter ego: “We’re going to see some Regina unleashed!” Source
  • OMG, is Once Upon a Time going to Neverland?! —Jayma
    NATALIE: Based on the final two episode titles, it certainly sounds like it. But I have some bad news about the finale. If last year's was about breaking the curse, this year's is a little more ominous than that. "At the end of last year, Mr. Gold said magic was coming. Now that magic is here, it always comes with a price. In the finale, we'll see that price," executive producer Edward Kitsis tells me. Does that mean someone is going to die? Executive producer Adam Horowitz adds, "We should always be worried about death, but I would say that there are things to be worried about that you are probably not worried about yet, but you will be!" Source
  • Will Neal’s fiancée play a role in future Once Upon a Time episodes? –Devin
    Yes — though probably not in quite the way you expect. And that’s all I’ll say, for now, on the matter… so here’s series cocreator Eddy Kitsis, pre-PaleyFest: “Tamara’s not going anywhere anytime soon…. We’re very excited for the audience to see what she’s all about.” (Ooh, Devin, you came so close to asking the question I have a tantalizing response for. Maybe next week….) Source.

OTHER SPOILERS

PAST THREAD
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/once-upo...week-63087325/

Last edited by Miss Cam; 03-08-2013 at 05:47 AM
Old 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

I feel bad for Regina I really do. She's one of my favorites. I may not be an evil Regal, but it doesn't mean I dont want her story told. I want her to have Henry, get redemption, etc. Just as many Regina fans can relate to her and see her differently, I see Rumple that way too. I cringe when he does bad things, and see it was a step backwards in his redemption. But I feel for him more, I cant say why, I just do. I'm drawn to him. Just as many Regina fans are drawn to her, and her story. This shouldn't divide us. There shouldn't be more blame on one side than the other.

I dont post dislike, etc on the appreciation threads for Rumple, because I dont dislike her, and I do feel that her story has been neglected by the writers. We see their stories from different points but really none of us are wrong.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 03-05-2013 at 04:47 PM
Old 03-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt.

Carrying this over. I won't continue to rehash this but just a response back to those who responded to me on how I see some things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
I don't think he's owned up to his actions, but the difference for me is he isn't going around blaming other people for his mistakes which is what Regina has done in the past. She's always the victim in her POV. Yes, she was abused and manipulated, but she had a choice in the things she does. And I don't think she's ever going to change until she realizes she can't put the blame on everyone else for her choices. I don't think either one of them are better than the other, but from the Charmings POV, I can see why they would have a problem with Regina more so than Gold. Gold isn't trying to kill them, which Regina is. She was fine with letting Cora use the dagger to have Gold kill all of them, if it meant she got Henry back, not thinking about how Henry was going to feel about all of them being dead. I don't think the Charmings trust Gold, but I think they trust him a lot more than Regina because his isn't trying to kill them.
Not to go too far off-topic on this but I have to disagree a bit. I think when she finally became EQ, she had the power and control to make decisions more freely, but unforutnately by then, it was too late, she was molded into the person she became. Before this, though, not so much. She was essentially forced and co-erced into marrying the King by Cora, a marriage she didn't want, her mother even going so far as to magically restrain her from leaving until the marriage was over and done with. Daniel, her true love, was taken from her, so her free-will to be with him was also taken away. She did not get a choice in the matter. Yes, young Snow didn't intend to break the secret to cause harm, but from what I took away from the DVD commentary, Regina truly believes Snow told on purpose in order to gain a new mother. She's misinformed and while logically, holding this grudge against Snow from childhood seems illogical, from an emotional stand point, I completely get it. This cost her everything she felt she had. Rumple sought her out with the full intention to create his 'monster', he admits this to Jefferson. So, yeah, Regina owns her accountablity but there is some sharing of blame to go around here. I don't have a problem with Regina pointing out how she's been wronged because she has in fact ... 'been wronged.' Of course, on a path to redemption', she will have to reconcile this with the bad choices she did make and shouldn't have.

As for the Charmings, I get why it's more personalized with Regina, as Regina actually became Snow's stepmother, not Rumple, and she's the target of Regina's rage. But even with this in place ... recent events still don't make sense with the Charming I saw working with Cinderella and Thomas to lock Rumple away because he was considered the most dangerous in all the realms. Nor does it align with S2 events like tricking Emma to get his hands on the true love potion in order to release magic in SB. Nor Emma discovering that Gold created the curse and made her the Savior in the first place. Most recently, Gold threatened the Charming Clan when it came to Belle's safety. Why does this get glossed over like it's no big deal?! The next morning, Charming is shaking hands with Gold telling him his declaration of nothing happening to his family {emma + henry} is a request, not a threat. Sorry, the writing for this is just way off for me. Gold was also more than willing to allow Emma and Snow to die when they attempted to come back home through the magical portal {and by now I'm not buying it was just for the sake of SB but because of The Miller's Daughter, has more to do with him}, it was Regina who rejected the idea at first, and Gold who used manipulation to get her to go along with it. In the end, she went on faith like Henry pleaded and came through, allowing the chance for Henry to be reunited with them.

So, yeah, I wouldn't say Gold's intentions are pure or that Clan Charming is safe from Gold just because Regina has had more direct confrontation with them. He just plays from behind the scenes when it suits him and that is just as dangerous if not moreso. Regina is a threat they can more than likely see coming. So, in theory, trusting him wouldn't make sense either. None of this has truly been resolved or anything.

Quote:
Ummmm...I didn't say that Rumple owned up to what he has done. I said he accepted what he has done. He actually admits what he's done, even if it is without apology, and blames no one else but himself. He didn't even try to hide behind Regina when it came out that he was the one who created the dark curse. He didn't try to accuse Regina of being more guilty because she cast the curse. He admitted he did it even though it disrupted everyone's happiness.
No, he didn't need to hide behind Regina when it came out about creating the dark curse because he already knew she'd endure the wrath for being the one to cast it. She already has taken the heat and still does. And it didn't really 'come out', Emma stumbled upon the truth and confronted him about it in person. That's it.

And so in theory, if Rumple is just truthful about what he did {or accepting as you've worded it}, but not really apologetic, that's the only qualifications required of Regina in order to make her more acceptable?!

See, that's why I can't really get fully onboard for this whole big 'showdown' that's been pumped up for The Miller's Daughter. I just can't buy into the notion that one character with a villainous past gets preference over another one with a villanious past, and the good guys rush to the aide of one, who is someone who can be just as much of a threat if he wants to be. Even in the season premiere, when the Charmings intervened with Regina and the wraith, David|Charming still suggested stepping out if it, that it was Regina's problem, not theirs. And the whole town was at risk, so it wasn't like this was being done to only spare Regina. Emma only followed through with that because of her promise to Henry.

This may have started out with Snow and Charming trying to keep the dagger away from Cora but I see it evolving into much more as Neal is now in the 'fight' too. Rumple is being fought for because he is 'family', and that's the impression I'm receiving. Regina is being fought against because she has no real family, has the unfortunate 'curse' of being Cora's daughter, and will stand with her to get Henry because she has nobody else and is desperate.

Like I said, I have major issues with the writing treatment here.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-05-2013 at 04:52 PM
Old 03-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

I just saw the new pictures of Rose as Cora and she looks great. I can't wait to see Cora's episode.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Favourites Little Things

Really David? FFS dude get some brains into the mix and i'm looking at you too Neal, seriously SWORDS v Magic .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

They don't really have much choice. It may seem stupid, but they are taking a stand to fight for their lives. If Cora commands the Dark One, they are all dead anyway and Regina will take Henry.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:00 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)

Favourites Little Things

Really David? FFS dude get some brains into the mix and i'm looking at you too Neal, seriously SWORDS v Magic .
Yeah, the fight won't take too long.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Emma is the only one who has magic so the others have to find a way to defend themselves. Maybe those are special swords? Rumpel seems to keep a lot of things in his shop.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:03 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Emma is the only one who has magic so the others have to find a way to defend themselves. Maybe those are special swords? Rumpel seems to keep a lot of things in his shop.
Cora is pretty much letting Regina do most of the work for her.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
They don't really have much choice. It may seem stupid, but they are taking a stand to fight for their lives. If Cora commands the Dark One, they are all dead anyway and Regina will take Henry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Yep.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Here are some juicy tidbits to tide you over until Sunday, March 10, "Once Upon a Time" fans. We've seen "The Miller's Daughter" and it is definitely setting up some big-time problems in Storybrooke.
  • "The Miller's Daughter" is All About Eve ... ahem ... Cora (guest star Rose McGowan). Turns out she and Snow's mother Eva knew each other before Regina was even born. And they've never exactly been friendly.
  • Remember how in the episode titled "In the Name of the Brother," Cora and Rumpelstiltskin shared a kiss, sealing a deal "like they used to"? This episode will show you just exactly what Cora meant by that remark.
  • The magic candle that could have saved Eva when Snow was a little girl makes another appearance -- will it get used this time? We aren't telling!
  • There are some great emotional moments in this hour of TV, the first of which involves Mr. Gold and Belle. Get out the hankies.
  • And maybe keep them out for a moment involving Regina. Her heart isn't completely cold and black.
  • This episode is a total game-changer for one of your favorite characters.
Get excited for "The Miller's Daughter" -- and then lament that you'll have to wait two weeks to find out what's going to happen, because the next episode, airing Sunday, March 17, is "Welcome to Storybrooke" and it's a flashback, though it will include the return of Jamie Dornan as the Sheriff/Huntsman.
‘Once Upon a Time’: ‘The Miller’s Daughter’ is all about Cora - 6 things to watch for - Zap2it
Old 03-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
No, he didn't need to hide behind Regina when it came out about creating the dark curse because he already knew she'd endure the wrath for being the one to cast it. She already has taken the heat and still does. And it didn't really 'come out', Emma stumbled upon the truth and confronted him about it in person. That's it.

And so in theory, if Rumple is just truthful about what he did {or accepting as you've worded it}, but not really apologetic, that's the only qualifications required of Regina in order to make her more acceptable?!
Honestly, yes! If Regina was at least truthful about the things that happened to her, if she admitted that Snow wasn't really to blame for Daniel's death and Cora was the one that caused that tragedy on her own, if she admitted that she was a bad mother when she hid the truth from Henry and would rather have the poor boy think he was crazy than be honest with him, I think Regina would be a lot more acceptable as someone who is trying to redeem herself. Even if she didn't apologize, at least she would have taken that first step and admitted some realities in her life.

Also, I guess you don't think it's a big deal that Rumple at least admitted that he created the curse to everyone and took responsibility, but that's way more than Regina has done. She's still blaming Snow for everything! She even blames Snow for everyone calling her the Evil Queen. The woman sacrificed children to get what she wanted in True North. I mean...to me she is just kind of crazy for not realizing and admitting at least some fault of her own.

I don't think it's bad writing treatment. I think this is just what happens to a character who is so far from redemption because they're still blaming innocent people and convincing themselves of lies to justify their evil actions.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree because you don't seem to think that Regina even needs to at least be honest about the things she has done before she can find some happiness.

Regardless, I think Regina will eventually get there. Lana plays the character so well and I'm rooting for her. I just think that Regina and Rumple are on different paths and each storyline has it's own timing.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Honestly, yes! If Regina was at least truthful about the things that happened to her, if she admitted that Snow wasn't really to blame for Daniel's death and Cora was the one that caused that tragedy on her own, if she admitted that she was a bad mother when she hid the truth from Henry and would rather have the poor boy think he was crazy than be honest with him, I think Regina would be a lot more acceptable as someone who is trying to redeem herself. Even if she didn't apologize, at least she would have taken that first step and admitted some realities in her life.

Also, I guess you don't think it's a big deal that Rumple at least admitted that he created the curse to everyone and took responsibility, but that's way more than Regina has done. She's still blaming Snow for everything! She even blames Snow for everyone calling her the Evil Queen. The woman sacrificed children to get what she wanted in True North. I mean...to me she is just kind of crazy for not realizing and admitting at least some fault of her own.

I don't think it's bad writing treatment. I think this is just what happens to a character who is so far from redemption because they're still blaming innocent people and convincing themselves of lies to justify their evil actions.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree because you don't seem to think that Regina even needs to at least be honest about the things she has done before she can find some happiness.

Regardless, I think Regina will eventually get there. Lana plays the character so well and I'm rooting for her. I just think that Regina and Rumple are on different paths and each storyline has it's own timing.
I feel bad for Regina I really do. She's one of my favorites. I may not be an evil Regal, but it doesn't mean I dont want her story told. I want her to have Henry, get redemption, etc. Just as many Regina fans can relate to her and see her differently, I see Rumple that way too. I cringe when he does bad things, and see it was a step backwards in his redemption. But I feel for him more, I cant say why, I just do. I'm drawn to him. Just as many Regina fans are drawn to her, and her story. This shouldn't divide us. There shouldn't be more blame on one side than the other.

I dont post dislike, etc on the appreciation threads for Rumple, because I dont dislike her, and I do feel that her story has been neglected by the writers. We see their stories from different points but really none of us are wrong.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)

Favourites Little Things

I luv the one where David jumps in front of the fire ball to save Emma.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread