Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 02:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
Barbara Barnett's review of ''Manhattan''
Barbara got an early viewing of “Manhattan” and this is her secretive review:

One of the best things about the episode is the developing relationship between Henry and Gold. It is the very lovely nature of their relationship, however, that haunts the end of the episode, however, and I anticipate that it will lead to much speculation on the Internet come Sunday night.

And Regina’s encounter with Belle may wind up being very costly to all the residents of Storybrooke.

Ok, now I'm depressed. Cora and Regina will get the dagger and control Rumpel. Cora or Regina will force him to do something grim to Henry, kidnap or... kill him. And Rumpel will be the real big bad. After all was said and done he will become totally evil. Dagger or not. This saddens me so much, I don't know if I want to see the episode anymore. Or the rest of the show at all.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Regina will never let anyone to do something grim to Henry. If it is Cora's plan and Regina finds out, Regina will turn against her.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
Regina will never let anyone to do something grim to Henry. If it is Cora's plan and Regina finds out, Regina will turn against her.
Agree

Thanks for the new sneak peeks
I think it would have been more wise for Hook to simply go after Rumple now that he doesn't have magic. The whole dagger idea is just bad, for everyone but for him too...
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

OMG I am so exited about Manhattan.
I suspect the prophecy of the seer is something like: If he ever kill someone, he will lost his son and kill his wife. And in the end the kid will kill him. Rumple can believe that the kid is baelfire but in reality is about Henry.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Well this is depressing.

I agree that it's going to be about Henry. Not really interested too much in that. It's heartbreaking but I'm sure he'll be okay in the end, but all the main characters will be obsessed with protecting Henry know and I don't think that makes for an interesting show.

I hate that they are using Belle. I don't like to think of her being blamed in any way for what's going on.

I don't think Neal is going to be killed. I think he's kind of boring from what I've seen but there's too much story to tell with him.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
He's still her son though. Maybe not blood related, but still her son. She was a crappy mother, not going to deny that [hello trying to convince your kid he's crazy for believing in the curse], but I do think she does love him, and is trying or was trying for him. I don't really think Regina is winning anything, since before when she was trying it kept failing for her.
I think she thinks she loves him- but actually, I think Cora believes she loves Regina too. Now, whether or not in either case this is any kind of love that anyone would ever actually WANT... that's another story.

As for Regina doing something to Henry...well, it's not true that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him, because she's done plenty of things to hurt him. Would she kill him or knowingly physically injure him? I doubt it, but her determination to "win" him and have him be completely hers could come at a very steep price for him.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Where did the "Bae might die" theory come from?
Old 02-15-2013, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

I think with the Star Wars reference on Greg's phone and the two characters named Ben and Owen (names from Star Wars) that maybe Henry is going to be like a little Anakin Skywalker, lol, the prophecy will be that he will turn evil when he grows up?
Old 02-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Dearie (View Post)
Ok, now I'm depressed. Cora and Regina will get the dagger and control Rumpel. Cora or Regina will force him to do something grim to Henry, kidnap or... kill him. And Rumpel will be the real big bad. After all was said and done he will become totally evil. Dagger or not. This saddens me so much, I don't know if I want to see the episode anymore. Or the rest of the show at all.
Theory

Henry by accudent stabs the dark one. Rumple survives with trye loves kiss

Henry cured by true loves kiss. At some point or emmas good magic
Old 02-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what this stuff about lines being drawn or people choosing sides is about.

I mean we have Cora/Regina on one side. Who else in town would side with them? LOL.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think she thinks she loves him- but actually, I think Cora believes she loves Regina too. Now, whether or not in either case this is any kind of love that anyone would ever actually WANT... that's another story.

As for Regina doing something to Henry...well, it's not true that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him, because she's done plenty of things to hurt him. Would she kill him or knowingly physically injure him? I doubt it, but her determination to "win" him and have him be completely hers could come at a very steep price for him.
I don't think Cora thinks that she loves Regina though... I think she thinks she knows whats best for her.

As for Regina/Henry... clearly, she has issues in terms of trying to claim to be a sound parent. but I do think that she loves him in her own way. Now her way own way is kind of messed up and isn't "normal" by any stretch of the imagination. but i do think she does but like Cora, its an need to be wanted, etc.

I think for both of them if their child wants them maybe they're not quite the monster that everyone says? Don't know
Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
Theory

Henry by accudent stabs the dark one. Rumple survives with trye loves kiss

Henry cured by true loves kiss. At some point or emmas good magic
Could be.

I'm still trying to figure out how Gold is going to have time to do something to get Belle's memories back. I thought they might give the Rumbelle fans something nice like her falling in love with him all over again but with all that's going on, when is he going to have time to do that?

So maybe it's just him risking his life for her and he gets stabbed and she kisses him and heals him and her memories return at the same time?
Old 02-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Could be.

I'm still trying to figure out how Gold is going to have time to do something to get Belle's memories back. I thought they might give the Rumbelle fans something nice like her falling in love with him all over again but with all that's going on, when is he going to have time to do that?

So maybe it's just him risking his life for her and he gets stabbed and she kisses him and heals him and her memories return at the same time?
I think there might be Rumbelle scenes again once he's back in SB! So not until 2x16 or 2x17 I think
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:

I hope not, all this would be meh. I know it's Disney there, but please I don't want Rumpel becoming evil but I don't wan't something too mellowy either.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I wonder what this stuff about lines being drawn or people choosing sides is about.

I mean we have Cora/Regina on one side. Who else in town would side with them? LOL.
you might be surprised... people generally choose a side that they think has the power and that they think is going to win, whether they know it to be right or wrong doesn't always factor into that decision