Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

OK I'm come back and find my group of Rumbellers jumping off the ledge..

Here read this..

Kelaine helped me with this.. and she is great at wording things..

Once Upon A Time

Now Jane said the Rumple/Milah had a very loving relationship. I had one with my ex.. but My husband is my TL. My ex didnt love me enough, his mother ran the show..and he never help me with any trials I was facing. Wouldn't help his autistic child, etc
Dave my husband and I went through raising 1 Autistic child, 2 diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and on insulin pumps, and one child that died in our arms... These things would kill most relationships.
But ours stuck it through, because we loved each other, really love each other. .

My reason for telling you this is simple..

Really loving someone and having a great relationship doesn't equate to true love. Obviously Milah didnt have what it took to stick things out with Rumple.
Belle broke down 300 years of walls that he built up to cover the pain of a broken happy relationship, his failures, how he and others saw himself.

Belle and Rumple's relationship is by the very definition TL. This makes there relationship even more important and special. The fact that Belle can show RUmple that he is worth loving and break down those walls, makes it better. He's healing himself and becoming a better person because of her.. not because of Milah.. He's going to fight for Belle, again something he didnt do for Milah.

Anyway, on to the other subject..

That tweet.. Who is Gold talking too? I'm thinking it might be Neal. I dont know.. I'm frightened though from all the hints and spoilers we have so far..
Thanks for sharing, Rhonwen. I completely agree with your assessment, and I'm envious of you and your hubby's wonderful relationship.

I find it funny, especially as can be seen on these forums, how Rumbelle fans are some of the most passionate ones out there but they're also the most prone to spiraling fits of depression over the tiniest thing. I don't recall OUaT ever really letting us down, hunny bunnies, so just hold on until Sunday!

I am dying for all of the Henry/Gold/Emma scenes in NY. Also, August! I never really felt one way or the other about him, but his prolonged abscence made my heart grow fonder, I guess, hehe.

EDIT-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
LOL, I totally agree with you but I feel like Henry is probably the safest character aside from the Charmings, Regina and Rumpel so I doubt it. Plus, that would mean the show acknowledging what a crap message they have been sending out about adoption vs. biology which I doubt even more!
SIGH. Indeed.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
I find it funny, especially as can be seen on these forums, how Rumbelle fans are some of the most passionate ones out there but they're also the most prone to spiraling fits of depression over the tiniest thing. I don't recall OUaT ever really letting us down, hunny bunnies, so just hold on until Sunday!
Not all Rumbellers! I'm completely secure with my OTP.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
I try to be.. but I dont mind trying to reassure those that ned it..lol

Anyway, I have a question.. Is there a podcast that gives us insight about some of this that I missed? I even curious about it stating that SNow sees a connection between Hook/Emma and that Adam and Eddy said they Cap/swan was the fastest ship ever..

I just want to see proof of that.. not something from Tumblr, that can be changed..
Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm not even worried about the Milah thing, I'm more wondering about how this whole Belle leading them to the dagger is going to play out.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I even curious about it stating that SNow sees a connection between Hook/Emma and that Adam and Eddy said they Cap/swan was the fastest ship ever..

I just want to see proof of that.. not something from Tumblr, that can be changed..
Hmm I never heard about Adam and Eddy saying that. I do know that some Captain Swaners on tumblr are making those connections themselves. Saying Snow/Chamring's relationship parallels Hook/Emma. I personally don't see it, but to each their own.

I think a new podcast came out today, but I didn't listen. I'm sure Snow is aware that Hook has a thing for her daughter.

Last edited by taragenie; 02-13-2013 at 02:10 PM
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm a fervent Rumbeller, too, so I've lurked in the fan threads for awhile. I get tired of discussing things with just my older sister, though, so here I am.

For months, though, I tried to send good vibrations to the thread because some of you bunnies seemed quite in need of it! Hoo boy, the ruckus after "the break up" episode - I'm kinda glad I wasn't posting at that point!

I think Snow/Charming might be the couple next up for some turmoil, actually. They've been smooth-sailing for awhile, but we saw hints that they might have divided feelings about FTL vs SB...I really hope this goes somewhere, because I think it's a realistic conflict to have & I'd like to see them act like a "normal" couple and argue for once.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hmm I never heard about Adam and Eddy saying that. I do know that some Captain Swaners on tumblr are making those connections themselves. Saying Snow/Chamring's relationship parallels Hook/Emma. I personally don't see it, but to each their own.
I didn't hear anything about Adam & Eddy saying that either.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
According to what I've seen on tumblr, they;re actaully saying that Adam and Eddy said that Snow is making the connections, as is Mr Gold. and that they confirmed that Capt Swan is the fastest ship ever..

On Tumblr they were stating it as fact.. I wanted to roll my eyes but I thought I'd clarify that.. Since no one else has heard an actual podcast I'm going to say they're "stretching the truth" lol..

Things like being fake, etc tend ot bother me. I tend to like Emma with Neal, but hey I'm ok if that doesn't happen.. because I cant make the writers write the show based on what I want.. It would be very boring if they did ..

Plus Rumbelle would be on HBO..
Old 02-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Anyway, I have a question.. Is there a podcast that gives us insight about some of this that I missed? I even curious about it stating that SNow sees a connection between Hook/Emma and that Adam and Eddy said they Cap/swan was the fastest ship ever..

Nope, there was a podcast from Adam/Eddie but they didn't say that! This is interpretation from some Captain Swan shippers (which I personally love: interpreting what Writers say I mean). We clearly ALL do that when it comes to our ships and neither or us is really wrong until proven otherwise by the show...

I totally do get where those parallels come from but I also know when to recognize when TPTB didn't say something They didn't say the Captain Swan ship was the fastest ever, they said Hook's ship is the fastest ever since it's made in the same wood that brought Emma to Storybrook (that's the reason why people see parallels)

I'm sorry though but people are also making assumptions and stating things as facts about Neal/Emma, as I just said, neither shippers are right or wrong right now, something I learned to accept a long time ago ^^
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Okay I just looked it up. In the podcast they said Hook's ship - his actual BOAT - is the fastest in the world…all the worlds. Not about Captain Swan at all.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I've never heard anything like that, and I would find it pretty funny given how Snow rolled her eyes at Hook in the last episode.

Quote:
Okay I just looked it up. In the podcast they said Hook's ship - his actual BOAT - is the fastest in the world…all the worlds. Not about Captain Swan at all.
OMG, that's hilarious!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hmm, wonder who Gold's talking to?

I love what they're doing with these script teases. Genius promo move.
Maybe he's talking to Emma. Maybe Emma is trying to hide Neal from him or the fact that Neal is Henry's father?

I know that we saw some filming images of 2.14 of Emma outside of a bar talking on her cell phone, the same bar the she and Neal filmed a scene in later. Maybe the script snippet if from that convo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Does anyone else find the idea of the outside world coming to SB to be not that interesting with all the other things they could do?

I thought Greg would turn out to be a FT character but it looks like he's not. Will he end up getting murdered? I just don't see the point of him.
I think the producers specifically said that Greg wasn't an FTL character before he was introduced, but that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have some kind of previous relation to an FTL character or that he even traveled to another land.

I agree with taragenie that a big plot for season 3 might be about Outsiders discovering Storybrooke and the people in it. I think that would be a really interesting turn of events.

Quote:
I know right! People need to relax.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread . Was this tweet already posted ?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol I was on Tumblr and of course I misread that.. I should really get glasses or maybe just not post things.. sorry I'm an airhead.. plus I'm old and ship and ships.. confuse me

EilzaSparrow
Quote:
I'm sorry though but people are also making assumptions and stating things as facts about Neal/Emma, as I just said, neither shippers are right or wrong right now, something I learned to accept a long time ago ^^
I agree, we all do this.. I just thought there was something I was missing and figured I'd prepare myself for a different ship.. plus I'm like to know things straight from the source.. It more reliable.. . but instead I'm just being flaky today..

and the newest tweet. could it be Rumple and they're just saying Mr GOld? I could see him saying that to the seer?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

OK I'm come back and find my group of Rumbellers jumping off the ledge..

Here read this..

Kelaine helped me with this.. and she is great at wording things..

Once Upon A Time

Now Jane said the Rumple/Milah had a very loving relationship. I had one with my ex.. but My husband is my TL. My ex didnt love me enough, his mother ran the show..and he never help me with any trials I was facing. Wouldn't help his autistic child, etc
Dave my husband and I went through raising 1 Autistic child, 2 diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and on insulin pumps, and one child that died in our arms... These things would kill most relationships.
But ours stuck it through, because we loved each other, really love each other. .

My reason for telling you this is simple..

Really loving someone and having a great relationship doesn't equate to true love. Obviously Milah didnt have what it took to stick things out with Rumple.
Belle broke down 300 years of walls that he built up to cover the pain of a broken happy relationship, his failures, how he and others saw himself.

Belle and Rumple's relationship is by the very definition TL. This makes there relationship even more important and special. The fact that Belle can show RUmple that he is worth loving and break down those walls, makes it better. He's healing himself and becoming a better person because of her.. not because of Milah.. He's going to fight for Belle, again something he didnt do for Milah.

Anyway, on to the other subject..

That tweet.. Who is Gold talking too? I'm thinking it might be Neal. I dont know.. I'm frightened though from all the hints and spoilers we have so far..
love this post this is why I'm not worried about Milah/Rumple if anything it'll probably show us why it didn't work out and why Belle is perfect for him. it'll also gives us more insight on who Rumple is as a person and how he got to be where he is today.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread