Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Hmm, wonder who Gold's talking to?

I love what they're doing with these script teases. Genius promo move.
It's certainly an original way to utilise social media
Old 02-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome guys. Actually I'd slowly love to have some sneaks now...I mean the leaked script snippets are great and all...but they don't make up for the actual previews.

And yes, right now I'm betting Rumple is talking to Emma, because who else could hold something back from him, possibly in regards of Baelfire? And Barbara said that Emma and Gold would have some "tense" scenes, it might be that.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Indeed, and cost-effective.
Master Fan

So what's up with the Greg character? Any guesses? The writers said "HER" isn't important so is he just a goofy guy? And why is my Belle stuck with him?

He's going to take a picture on his phone of Regina doing magic on Belle. Will it like be put out on the internet and go viral? LOL. Maybe Belle and Regina can pretend they were just auditioning for some reality show, LOL.

Does anyone else find the idea of the outside world coming to SB to be not that interesting with all the other things they could do?

I thought Greg would turn out to be a FT character but it looks like he's not. Will he end up getting murdered? I just don't see the point of him.
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
TFTNT!

I interpreted the last 30 second spoiler to mean something bad will happen to a series regular. Perhaps Hook? If Regina and Cora decide they have no need for him anymore?
Hook isn't a regular is he? I don't think it's Rumpel either. If something must happen to him it will not be so soon. Not Emma, not Henry, i mean, why on heart would they hurt or *gasp* kill that poor boy? So who among other regulars?
Old 02-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Dearie (View Post)
Hook isn't a regular is he? I don't think it's Rumpel either. If something must happen to him it will not be so soon. Not Emma, not Henry, i mean, why on heart would they hurt or *gasp* kill that poor boy? So who among other regulars?
Hook is a series regular.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Dearie (View Post)
Yes Hook is a regular but on this show that dosen't mean much the actor who played Graham was a regular too but he got killed off in episode 6 or 7 so Hook could get killed off at any time this season.Also the actor who plays Dr.Hopper was also a regular last season but isn't one this season same with the actor who plays August .
Old 02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I typed this up for the other thread but this one was opened while I was typing/making muffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Agreed!

With the way she is behaving because of all the trauma I would be worried about taking her home and then her running off. I think that's why Ruby didn't take her back to the Inn in the last episode. She doesn't even respond well to her own name. The hospital seems like a much safer place.

That being said, it is going to back fire but probably because the hospital staff doesn't know about Regina being evil again. At this point I think she is considered someone to be trusted by the town since the Charmings seem to have forgiven her and haven't locked her up. Given the spoilers we've recieved it really sounds like Regina is going to use magic on Belle to learn where Rumple's dagger is since we know Greg will see their encounter and it will give him more proof about magic in Storybrooke.
Oh it's totally going to back fire but from their point of view I can see why they'd think that is the safest for her. And I don't even think that the Charmings know about the dagger so Regina going to Belle for that isn't on their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)

I always thought it would be more dramatic if Bae came to town and Gold didn't realize he was his son and they were at odds.
Yeah I'd always thought that'd be cool myself.

But I think they will all know that Neal is Bae and Neal will figure out his Henry's father but they won't tell Henry yet and maybe even gold that Neal is Henry's dad. I could see Emma and Neal not wanting him to know.

I'm looking forward to the Milah/Rumple stuff I want to know more about her character, I don't really have an opinion on her right now. And i'm interested in learning more about their past.
I don't see what the big deal is, you can love more then one person in your lifetime, it obviously didn't work out between Rumple and Milah. So who cares that at one point they were in love and had a good relationship, had a son. This happened years and years before Belle was even alive. And it's been shown that Belle is his true love anyway. And it even have to do more with Bae. It could be a parallel to show that at one point Rumple had this really great relationship with Milah, and then it went bad (maybe something he did like leaving the war) and at one point he had this amazing relationship with his son and he messed it up by not leaving with Bae and now their relationship is messed up.

Look at Snow and Charming they had a world of problems last season and pretty much spent that whole season apart and hurting each other. If it was all snowflakes and sunshine it'd be boring to watch. The journey is the best part and who know anyway that this whole thing will just make them love each more and all that jazz. Everyone always freaks out over spoilers (remember the whole David/Regina mess ) and it ends up not being as bad as everyone thought it would be.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually sense that the series regular who'll be affected in the last 30 seconds will be...Henry. Don't know why, but it's just a feeling. We're expecting it to be Gold or Hook, but I guess it's the little boy, because if everything turns out that way he'd be the cut surface of everything. But I might be wrongs after all, so...*shrugs* :/
Old 02-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I have a feeling it's Henry, too.

Thanks for the new thread, Tara! Great Title!
Whew, the last one went by at the speed of light.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

But if it was foretold then Rumple would know that he has a grandson and somehow I doubt he knows.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

If something happens to Henry whilst away with Emma, and Regina finds out... A Regina smackdown on Emma and the Charmings would be justified, especially following Snow's snotty comment in 'Tiny'.
I originally thought Rumpel was the obvious choice for the 30 Second thing, but now I'm hoping it's Henry for this reason only.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmm well I'd imagine the prophecy will be about Rumple or Bae, and since MRJ isn't a series regular, it's most likely about Rumple. All I know is that if it's about Rumple dying, I'm not worrying about that. The future can be changed and we know they won't kill him off(at least not until the very last season). I hope this shocking ending doesn't get spoiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Does anyone else find the idea of the outside world coming to SB to be not that interesting with all the other things they could do?

I thought Greg would turn out to be a FT character but it looks like he's not. Will he end up getting murdered? I just don't see the point of him.
I'm actually really interested in this storyline. I have this feeling a big part of season 3 might be Outsiders finding out about them(because of Greg) and going to Storybrooke to investigate.

I've always hoped for a normal person to make they're way to SB.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

OK I'm come back and find my group of Rumbellers jumping off the ledge..

Here read this..

Kelaine helped me with this.. and she is great at wording things..

Once Upon A Time

Now Jane said the Rumple/Milah had a very loving relationship. I had one with my ex.. but My husband is my TL. My ex didnt love me enough, his mother ran the show..and he never help me with any trials I was facing. Wouldn't help his autistic child, etc
Dave my husband and I went through raising 1 Autistic child, 2 diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and on insulin pumps, and one child that died in our arms... These things would kill most relationships.
But ours stuck it through, because we loved each other, really love each other. .

My reason for telling you this is simple..

Really loving someone and having a great relationship doesn't equate to true love. Obviously Milah didnt have what it took to stick things out with Rumple.
Belle broke down 300 years of walls that he built up to cover the pain of a broken happy relationship, his failures, how he and others saw himself.

Belle and Rumple's relationship is by the very definition TL. This makes there relationship even more important and special. The fact that Belle can show RUmple that he is worth loving and break down those walls, makes it better. He's healing himself and becoming a better person because of her.. not because of Milah.. He's going to fight for Belle, again something he didnt do for Milah.

Anyway, on to the other subject..

That tweet.. Who is Gold talking too? I'm thinking it might be Neal. I dont know.. I'm frightened though from all the hints and spoilers we have so far..
Old 02-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
If something happens to Henry whilst away with Emma, and Regina finds out... A Regina smackdown on Emma and the Charmings would be justified, especially following Snow's snotty comment in 'Tiny'.
I originally thought Rumpel was the obvious choice for the 30 Second thing, but now I'm hoping it's Henry for this reason only.
LOL, I totally agree with you but I feel like Henry is probably the safest character aside from the Charmings, Regina and Rumpel so I doubt it. Plus, that would mean the show acknowledging what a crap message they have been sending out about adoption vs. biology which I doubt even more!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread