Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time S&S #62: What they undercover and see could be the biggest bombshell yet.

credit: MaybeLove.

CAST
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on one's GPS, but it's a place where magic is coming!

To ensure that no one in fairytale land – especially Snow White – had any more "happily ever afters," Evil Queen Regina cast a curse which trapped the fairytale characters, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world. Although still alive, they had no knowledge of their former selves and were sleepwalking through life – ageless -- for 28 years, until a savior arrived in the form of Emma Swan. Unbeknownst to Emma, she was the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who had whisked her out of fairytale land and into our world as an infant to save her from the curse. Abandoned as a baby, Emma's life was anything but magical; her last job was as a bail bondsperson, but she mostly drifted without much of a life plan. When her 10-year-old son, Henry -- whom she had given up for adoption years earlier -- appeared on her doorstep with a book of fairytales and a wild story about how Emma was the progeny of fairytale characters trapped in a town called Storybrooke, she thought he was crazy. But curiosity got the better of her, and when she brought Henry back to the town – where Regina, ever the control freak, had made herself mayor and was also Henry's adoptive mother -- Emma soon discovered that Storybrooke was more than it seemed. Over time she came to believe the stories were true, began to see cracks in the curse, and was finally able to break it.

Reality and myth were merged as the fairytale characters began awakening, once the curse was lifted, and remembered who they were. But to their dismay they were not transported back to fairytale land. And to make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin – aka Mr. Gold – in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Now the fairytale characters must contend with magic in their quest to find a way home, as new fairytale characters are revealed, old acquaintances are revisited, and some we had come to believe could be trusted will turn against their own kind.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

UPCOMING EPISODES

2.14 Manhattan

WHILE MR. GOLD GOES IN SEARCH OF SON BAE IN NEW YORK, CORA ATTEMPTS TO TRACK DOWN ONE OF RUMPLESTILTSKIN’S MOST TREASURED POSSESSIONS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“Manhattan” – While Mr. Gold, Emma and Henry go in search of Gold’s son Bae in New York, Cora, Regina and Hook attempt to track down one of Rumplestiltskin’s most treasured possessions. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin realizes his destiny while fighting in the Ogres War, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Barbara Hershey as Cora, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Rachel Shelley as Milah, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Spencer Drever as boy, Brighid Fleming as little girl, Shannon Lucio as Seer, David Quinlan as father, Primo Allon as Gadling, Mackenzie Gray as Hob, Toby Levins as sergeant and Aaron Brooks as soldier.

”Manhattan” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dean White.

• For episode 2.14, the guest role of Seer is being cast. She's 30, brave, wiser than her years, and also psychic. She doesn't want this power and wants to be rid of the visions she's cursed with. (Source)
  • For Once Upon a Time episode 2.14, a guest role is being cast. She's a quick-witted, defiant 10-year-old prisoner of war who can see the future, and shows little fear against the soldiers. (Source)
    Promotional Photos
  • I can't wait for this week's Once Upon a Time! Is there anything you can tell us about Mr. Gold's reunion with his son? — Dakota
    NATALIE: The details of how this reunion takes place were actually foretold long ago, as a flashback will reveal — and that's not a good thing, at least for one series regular. Suffice it to say, do not miss the final 30 seconds of Sunday's episode. (Source)

2.15 The Queen is Dead

MARY MARGARET VOWS TO KEEP RUMPLESTILTSKIN'S DAGGER AWAY FROM CORA AND REGINA, AND THE BLUE FAIRY OFFERS SNOW WHITE AN UNCONVENTIONAL SPELL THAT COULD HELP SAVE HER DYING MOTHER, THE QUEEN, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Lesley Nicol (Mrs. Patmore on "Downton Abbey") Guest Stars as Queen Eva's Servant, Johanna

"The Queen is Dead" - Upon discovering Cora and Regina's plan to find and take possession of Rumplestiltskin's dagger, Mary Margaret, with the aid of David and Mother Superior, makes it her mission to find it first; and while Mr. Gold continues his quest in New York to reunite with son Bae, Hook devises a plan to rid himself of a crocodile. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, the Blue Fairy offers Snow White an unconventional enchantment that could help save her dying mother, Queen Eva, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET STV) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Barbara Hershey as Cora, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Bailee Madison as young Snow White, Lesley Nicol as Johanna, Rena Sofer as Eva, Duncan Ollerenshaw as royal doctor and Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara.

2.16 The Miller's Daughter
  • For episode 2.16, the guest role of "King Xavier" is being cast. he's 45, has a mean sense of humor, and worries about being able to maintain his extravagant lifestyle since gold has become more scarce in his kingdom. Also being cast is the co-star role of a 20-something "Prince Henry" (Regina's father as a young man), whose marriage could change King Xavier's fortunes. (Source)
  • Rose McGowan Cast In 'Once Upon A Time' Origin Episode As Young Cora - Deadline.com

2.17 Welcome to Storybrooke

2.18 Selfless, Brave and True
  • For episode #218 of Once Upon a Time, a guest role (preferably with an Asian accent) is being cast: The Healer. He's 60, mystical, powerful, helpful to those in trouble, and makes predictions that can be difficult to understand. (Source)

2.19 Lacey
  • These 2 roles are being cast for episode 2.19: A Thief, who is male, 30 years old, brave, honorable and steals magic from Rumpelstiltskin; and Keith, who is 35, bitter due to a hard life, and likes to chase women. (Source)

CASTING & GUEST STARS

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
  • We will find out about the book and who wrote it.
  • There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)
  • We'll learn Charming's real name.
  • Question: I have a burning Once Upon a Time question — was the outside world affected when the curse was broken? —Jen
    Ausiello: That’s what EP Adam Horowitz referred to as “an excellent question” when it was lobbed to him at Comic-Con over the weekend.
    “I think the best way to answer that,” he responded, “is to say that that will be explicated rather quickly.” Explicate: To analyze and develop (an idea or principle) in detail. (Source)
  • Question: Any scoop on August from Once Upon a Time? Please don’t say they’re not bringing him back. —Rae
    Ausiello: “We are definitely going to tell what happened to Pinocchio,” EP Edward Kitsis assured us at Con. “The last we saw, he was wood.”
    Added Horowitz: “We gotta figure out what happened to him. We started the story and we intend to finish it.” (source)
  • Alexa: What's next for Snow and Charming on OUAT?! Please tell me they won't be getting new love interests!
    Relax! It seems like the show's creators are more interested in exploring the relationship between the couple and their daughter than any prospective love interests. "There's a lot of challenges, in terms of this new relationship with their daughter. Rather than focusing on last season, where it was they didn't know who each other were and whether they'll get together and will we overcome the Kathryn of it all, this year it's a whole different set of challenges that this new familial relationship presents," Adam Horowitz explains. (Source)
  • Loved the Once Upon a Time midseason finale. What's coming up when the show returns? — Joan
    NATALIE: The Charming family has been reunited, but look for more bad news on the horizon. When we asked Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison about the joyous reunion, they both offered up ominous answers that may or may not have to do with the arrival of Hook and Cora. "It's, of course, short-lived because yet another obstacle is going to be thrust between all of these characters," Goodwin says, with Morrison adding, "New terrible things need to happen for us to work out." Any guesses as to what's in store for the Storybrooke gang?
  • Question: Is the Mulan/Aurora arc over on Once Upon a Time? Are they done for the season/forever? –Mary
    Ausiello: Mitovich — who just spent a long weekend in Vancouver, where Once shoots — hears that one of the princesses will be seen soon after the show returns from its holiday break (on Jan. 6). (Source)
  • Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA Charming's real name coming up soonish. #OnceUponATime #holidayspoilers
  • COMING UP NEXT | "No one's going to be happy" about the arrival of the pirate brig's passengers, says Jennifer Morrison. "It's too much of a threat to everything that we care about." Speaking in character, she adds, "I don’t really know that much about all these people from this other land, but I do know that those two are dangerous, so I'm certainly not going to want them anywhere near my kid." Also, as revealed in recent weeks: Mulan, Prince Phillip and Smee will each make encores; viewers will meet Dr. Frankenstein's father and brother (played by Gregory Itzin and Chad Collins); Emma's baby daddy Neal Cassidy will be seen again; and Ethan Embry (Can't Hardly Wait) and Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead) will surface in secret roles. (Source)
  • Will anything surprise us about the upcoming episodes of Once Upon a Time? — Megan
    NATALIE: We know that the flashbacks lead to Regina enacting the curse, but coming trips to the past may surprise you. "We're going to show you some things in our world that you didn't even think were an option," executive producer Edward Kitsis says. Will we see flashbacks to other lands — say, Oz? Kitsis remains coy. "[They'll] center on our characters, but in surprising ways." (Source)
  • Now that Once Upon a Time‘s Hook is out in the open, will we get to see him interact with the other residents of Storybrooke? –Stefanie
    You mean, presuming he survived getting mowed down by The Outsider, right? (Of course he lives.) Well, to perhaps – perhaps! – answer your question, I’ll offer up this scooplet. “Emma’s love life is going to get really complicated,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz told me last week. In fact, across Storybrooke at large, he said, “The permutations of romance will continue to turn as we move forward.” (Source)
  • Ausiello: Yes! While speaking with Josh Dallas about this week’s David/Charming-heavy episode, Matt Mitovich picked his brain about Brothers & Sisters alum John Pyper-Ferguson’s character, who thus far has only been described as the widowed father to a young boy. “I can’t tell you anything,” Dallas hedged. “Just know that he’s an outsider.” Speaking of outsiders, Dallas was slightly more forthcoming with a status report on wayward driver Greg Mendell, played by Ethan Embry. “In this Sunday’s episode, you see Greg grilling Belle about what she actually saw that night at the car accident,” he said, musing: “Hmm, why does he want to know…?” (Source)
  • What time will the Once Upon a Time Lightning Round article be posted? —Hannah JoAnn, via Twitter
    NATALIE: Soon, Hannah. Better yet, because I'm feeling generous today, I will give you a sneak preview! Will poor Belle ever get her memories back? The answer is... yes! "If it was permanent, that would be the most bleak end," executive producer Edward Kitsis says, noting that how Gold helps her gets her memory back will certainly be a story line to watch out for. Let's take a moment to breathe a sigh of relief. Good? OK. (Source)

OTHER SPOILERS

PAST THREAD
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/once-upo...-son-63085689/

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-14-2013 at 01:48 PM
Old 02-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

reposting my post from the other thread .

Belle is his true love.. the writers have shown that over and over again. I don't think we have anything to worry about, people can love more than one person in a lifetime and Rumple is 300 years old after all . Even the couples who are written to be soul mates have loved people before; look at Clark & Lois from Smallville, they were it for each other, Anyone who knows the Superman story knows that Clark has never or will never love anyone like he loves Lois and vice versa. Still before her Clark had loved Lana Lang, he didn't feel as strongly about her as he does about Lois not even close as she was his first love... that's how I see Rumple/Milah.... he had to have loved her as she was the mother of his child, they were married etc. and his reaction when she told him she never loved him. Still it doesn't compare to what he feels for Belle, Rumple/Milah are like Clark/Lana and Rumbelle are like Clois.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

New script tease:

Old 02-13-2013, 12:54 PM
New Fan

Thank you for the new thread.

I repost too, because i think Rumbellers need a little shake up ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I agree that this is true, but it makes me nervous nonetheless that Rumple may have loved Milha as much as he loved Belle. I don't care if she's dead and gone for 300 years - it makes Rumbelle an ordinary relationship, nothing special.
About the Rumbelle being ordinary, not special etc. This is mostly a Rumbellers feeling. But you feel betrayed by what in the end? Only a little bit of information, a spoiler, mind you? You don't have a clear vision of the complete picture, yet, have you? Why because at one point a very long time ago Rumpel loved a woman called Milah, why on heart his relationship with Belle should be spoiled? It's not because Belle wasn't his first love that their love isn't worth, don't you think? The fact is that he love her with all his heart. It's good enough for me. Why are you so afraid? Don't you have faith in your ship? Is your faith so fragile?
Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT and great title choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
TFTNT!

Belle is his true love.. the writers have shown that over and over again. I don't think we have anything to worry about, people can love more than one person in a lifetime and Rumple is 300 years old after all . Even the couples who are written to be soul mates have loved people before; look at Clark & Lois from Smallville, they were it for each other, Anyone who knows the Superman story knows that Clark has never or will never love anyone like he loves Lois and vice versa. Still before her Clark had loved Lana Lang, he didn't feel as strongly about her as he does about Lois not even close as she was his first love... that's how I see Rumple/Milah.... he had to have loved her as she was the mother of his child, they were married etc. and his reaction when she told him she never loved him. Still it doesn't compare to what he feels for Belle, Rumple/Milah are like Clark/Lana and Rumbelle are like Clois.
I don't ship Rumbelle but I think that this is right

Cinnamonhumingbird: Thanks for that!! All those tweets just don't make any sense in my head anymore
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!

Thank you for bringing over that script snippet CinnamonHummingbird!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
TFTNT!

True about Clark Kent, but Peter Parker loved both, Gwen and Mary Jane.
Personally I'm not all that much into the one true love thing. Why shouldn't it be possible to really, truely love more than one person in your life. I'm not talking about Rumple and Milah or anyone else on the show here by the way. It's just a general thought.

TFTNT!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

I interpreted the last 30 second spoiler to mean something bad will happen to a series regular. Perhaps Hook? If Regina and Cora decide they have no need for him anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista_N (View Post)
True about Clark Kent, but Peter Parker loved both, Gwen and Mary Jane.
Personally I'm not all that much into the one true love thing. Why shouldn't it be possible to really, truely love more than one person in your life. I'm not talking about Rumple and Milah or anyone else on the show here by the way. It's just a general thought.

TFTNT!
I'm bored by the notion of "true love". Even the writers have said people can love more than once. Rumple loved Milah but their relationship turned sour. I don't know why RumBelle fans have to feel threatened by Rumple having been happy with Milah 300 years ago. It has absolutely no bearings on his relationship with Belle, nor does his relationship with Belle have to mean he couldn't have loved Milah before.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

About the new script tease: Oooh, anyone else think he might be talking to Emma regarding Neal? Perhaps she's trying to keep his real identity a secret from Gold once she realizes Neal = Bae (and since Bae seems to not want to be reunited for reasons unknown, as witnessed by the previews)?
Old 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud_Dearie (View Post)
Thank you for the new thread.

I repost too, because i think Rumbellers need a little shake up ^^

About the Rumbelle being ordinary, not special etc. This is mostly a Rumbellers feeling. But you feel betrayed by what in the end? Only a little bit of information, a spoiler, mind you? You don't have a clear vision of the complete picture, yet, have you? Why because at one point a very long time ago Rumpel loved a woman called Milah, why on heart his relationship with Belle should be spoiled? It's not because Belle wasn't his first love that their love isn't worth, don't you think? The fact is that he love her with all his heart. It's good enough for me. Why are you so afraid? Don't you have faith in your ship? Is your faith so fragile?
Even dense Hook just said Belle is Rumpel's one true love.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmm, wonder who Gold's talking to?

I love what they're doing with these script teases. Genius promo move.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread!

About the new script tease: Oooh, anyone else think he might be talking to Emma regarding Neal? Perhaps she's trying to keep his real identity a secret from Gold once she realizes Neal = Bae (and since Bae seems to not want to be reunited for reasons unknown, as witnessed by the previews)?
It's either that, imo, or she just doesn't tell him that Bae is Neal or that he's Henry's father.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:08 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Hmm, wonder who Gold's talking to?

I love what they're doing with these script teases. Genius promo move.
Indeed, I think so too ^^

But I want real sneak peeks NOW
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread