Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I love that picture of Snow and Emma.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
I think 2x15 episode is about Snow's mother
I think it's going to be Cora's episode, since we just heard about Rose McGowan being cast, which is most likely for 15. I suppose there's a chance it could be 16 though.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys probably read this, but I haven't so i thought I'd share...

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Spoilers – Josh Dallas, Charming, Snow, Hook - TVLine

Quote:
TVLINE | What kind of welcome do Hook and Cora get in Storybrooke? Do they just walk into town, down Main Street…?
No, it’s shocking. It’s shocking and exciting, and it’s not what you’re expecting for their welcome — particularly for Hook. I’ve tried not to give any of this away, but he gets thrust into the group, as it were, quite violently.

TVLINE | “Do they expand their family? And what are the ramifications if any of another ‘true love’ baby?”
Yeah. There are all those kind of questions going on. Of course, there are things happening in Storybrooke that the Charming family has to deal with first. Besides Cora and Hook showing up, we have something else that’s happening that needs the family’s attention. There are things that are going on that prevent them from kind of really taking that time [to relax], but they find their way around it and start talking about their future.

TVLINE | David Anders tweeted [in late November] that he was being kept “uber-busy” as Whale. Do you get pulled into that at all? He and Charming had been clashing ever since Snow’s “We were cursed!” confession.
I think Charming feels like he’s settled that score. You know, he’s a man, he still has jealousies and [Whale] was messing with his woman. But Dr. Whale and David are cool now. I don’t think they’ll be “best friends,” but Dr. Whale is someone that can be very useful in Storybrooke — and that will come into play once Hook comes into town.

TVLINE | How does the sheriff thing shake out now that Emma’s back?
David always said that he was only going to take over until she got back, because he so believed Emma and Snow would return. Of course, naturally he’s a leader and he’ll always be there to lead, so maybe we’ll see some teaming up, some “father-daughter sheriffing” going on. He likes the gun holster, for sure. [Laughs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a227a1897aaab84a0a319818d39bccf2/tumblr_mfbu5iW8mJ1ryw0f7o1_500.jpg
Source: artWork009 • queen of hearts
Wow, this looks beautiful. Although I'm not a fan of Rose McGowan, I must say that I'm really excited to see the Queen's past.

Last edited by MaryLouMoriarty; 12-27-2012 at 11:52 AM
Old 12-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
I've always thought it would be super interesting dynamic if Snow became pregnant with a second child.
I'm really hoping this happens too. Maybe as a seaosn finale reveal or something similar. It would be neat and it would give Charming and Snow the chance to raise their child that they never got with Emma.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
I'm really hoping this happens too. Maybe as a seaosn finale reveal or something similar. It would be neat and it would give Charming and Snow the chance to raise their child that they never got with Emma.
I could see watching that making Emma jealous.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think SC need to get to know their first daughter better before adding another child into the mix. I think they should save a second baby for the third or fourth season.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

HD version of the latest promo

Old 12-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the links!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think SC need to get to know their first daughter better before adding another child into the mix. I think they should save a second baby for the third or fourth season.
What I would like to see happen is Snowing spends the rest of the Season reconnecting and getting to know Emma, then in the season finale have Snow revealed to be pregnant, and then the new baby born sometime in the third season, and have Emma jealous both because she never got to be raised by her parents like her sibling is, but also because she never got to raise Henry and be a parent like her parents are able to.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Just realized something bad.

August knows all about the dagger and how to use it against Rumplestiltskin.

August has already proved it's kind of easy to get him to act selfishly - like in return for large sums of cash and easy living.

Hook is a pirate working with a queen. Something tells me he and Cora wouldn't have that hard a time putting together an offer August would have a hard time turning down.

Heck, they may not even need to make an offer. August could approach them for the deal.

Oh . . . and the upcoming episode is called the Cricket Game. And Archie/Jiminy would be a logical person to grab if you wanted to know useful secrets (although that would more likely be a Cora thing, since Regina's been seeing Jiminy [she's told him secrets and he's a source of emotional support]).

While I think Jiminy wouldn't give up secrets if he could help it (hopefully, Cora won't have much luck stealing hearts in this world because of magic being weird), August would probably sell out Gold in a heartbeat to save Jiminy
Old 12-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Ethan Embry on set

spoilertv

More photos Here.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
That's how I feel, I really really hope it doesn't happen any time soon, I would be happy if it doesn't happen until the series end too honestly, I'm good with them having Emma and Henry. I feel like it'd ruin a bit of dynamic, first of all they need to be close with Emma before it even happens, David doesn't even know her... And secondly just because it would kinda drag it down a bit, they'd be always running around the baby, attached and so on, babies require quite a bit of attention I feel like that would put Snowing into position of not having much to do but carrying for the baby and just being there in the background.

"I will always find you."
Old 12-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Just realized something bad.

August knows all about the dagger and how to use it against Rumplestiltskin.

August has already proved it's kind of easy to get him to act selfishly - like in return for large sums of cash and easy living.
That doesn't matter now. August is surely a goner who'd probably never be seen onscreen again as the actor has engaged in another project.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

via a tweet from Josh

Old 12-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

are we getting a full new actual promo tomorrow for 2x10?

"I will always find you."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread