Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
I agree with you. To me a character is interesting if they are human and they have good and bad inside them. Humans are not only a villain or a hero. If it's only good or bad it gets boring for me. This is why I like Once Upon A Time. They have characters that are not caricatures of good or bad and nothing in between. This is why I like the stories of Regina and Rumplestiltskin too. I don't like their choices all the time. But they are very interesting characters. Because they are trying to change and be better, but it's not easy and they still make wrong choices too.

I disagree about Hook. He was towering over Emma and holding her down and while he did that he talked about entering her his 'sword' and that he would make her feel it. To me it was an image of male domination. To me it was not joking about consensual sex. To me it was repugnant. But we can agree to disagree.
Yes, definitely, we can agree to disagree. To me, Hook's comment is just a sexual innuendo, nothing more. It just means that he's convinced that he's that good. It doesn't have anything to do with "male domination", imo. And this is comming from a feminist.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! The rape talk is going to lead to trouble so please just get back to spoilers.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Absolute Fan

So 14 is called Manhattan, no surprises there since we've been spoiled. All the Swan Thief episodes are named after cities.

The New York pamphlet was front and center in We Are Both. That was obviously a clue to where Bae is, imo.

Last edited by taragenie; 12-24-2012 at 11:38 AM
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for that tweet Adam! On my part that's probably one of the most anticipated episodes...

Anyway,

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families, Oncers!
Old 12-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

CinnamonHummingbird thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and all the ONCERS .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Thank you for that tweet Adam! On my part that's probably one of the most anticipated episodes...
:
So is mine but I can already tell I am going to feel so sorry for Gold. How heartbroken he looked when Bae ran away from him
Old 12-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas to all the oncers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostEverything (View Post)
So is mine but I can already tell I am going to feel so sorry for Gold. How heartbroken he looked when Bae ran away from him
If Neal turns out to be Bae, I have a feeling Gold won't find out any time soon. I wonder if we are going to see something that indicates Neal is Bae.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
If Neal turns out to be Bae, I have a feeling Gold won't find out any time soon. I wonder if we are going to see something that indicates Neal is Bae.
I'm not sure. Bae could be anywhere in the world. If they specifically head to Manhattan, I think Gold must be using that locating spell. The one he gave Charming to find Jefferson.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I apologize in advance for bothering you with this.

I just saw a pic of Colin and Raphael (Archie), and in the promo we see Hook shoot at someone. So I was wondering that maybe Hook is the one who kills Archie. (I'm assuming that he'll die, based on some posts I've read here.) Do you guys know something about this? Do you think that it's possible?

eta: And merry christmas from me as well.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

@MaryLouMoriarty That's what the general theory would be, I suppose. That Archie is the poor victim, the beloved fairytale character that gets killed off. And based on the spoiler it might be Hook shooting him and throwing the blame at Regina (though I have no idea with what reasoning, that's the thing bothering me with this whole assumption yet. Hook doesn't have any concerted antipathy against Regina, right?)

We just have to wait and see. Most times it's better to save particular clarifications 'till the episodes air, keeping the surprise on what turn it might have since to me it seems that this "who's the murderer of person x" topics will stretch over more than one episode, just like the Kathryn-is-lost case.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok, thanks, CinnamonHummingbird. Great name, btw.
I just needed to make sure that I have all the right information before making assumptions.
I think Hook might kill Archie, because Cora doesn't want Regina to have any allies in SB. I think Cora might tell him to kill her, but I don't think that he'll necessary follow through with her plan.
But yeah, you're basically right. We won't know for sure until the episode airs. And I'm sure you guys have discussed it thoroughly already. So I'm not going to rehash that.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Reasons Archie may not be the one who dies -

1) The actor is listed for later episodes (although, with flashbacks, that may not mean anything).

2) Before S2 started, when they had Archie's "notes" online, they included things some years in the future.

Since we see the Blue Fairy attacking Regina, Marco and August are also possibilities - as is any fairy.

Personally, I'm betting on Pongo . . . .

A thought on Neal not being Bae.

If, for any reason, Emma or Henry is using the locate-spell, they may wind up tracking Neal. I can imagine Henry trying it - but he thinks his dad's dead. Emma would only do it if August told her the real reason Neal left (a dying declaration, no doubt).
Old 12-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
The New York pamphlet was front and center in We Are Both. That was obviously a clue to where Bae is, imo.
That's not persuasive. Pamphlets of Maine and Massachusetts were also there beside the New York one. What Gold planned for was a road trip along the whole East Coast. Hopefully more details about Neal's background are about to be revealed in Manhattan. I guess the new guy from Pennsylvania has been in Neal's past with either a partnership or a grudge between them. He's probably the one who brings the news of Neal's whereabouts to Emma.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread