Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Like I said before I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything like that. You shouldn't take things personal because I wasn't trying to offend you. I was just trying to clarify something.

Then the timeline is very messed up because the descriptions said she became independent at 16 and met Neal two years later. Also I seriously doubt a disney show would have something like statutory rape.
well bolded part sounded like you were shouting at me but what do I know on internets.
And this Disney show did have Graham's rape though, which is of course nothing compared to Neal/Emma but my point is they do go quite dark at times even as a Disney show. Maybe it was unintentional with Emma and Neal.
I do not want fights by far this is why I said I'd rather leave here. This is only topic I'd really go in ff to get away from RL a bit and probably now it's a bad idea. Anyway, carry on.

"I will always find you."
Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

When Regina found out that Emma was in prison and had Henry while she was in prison too Emma told Regina no one should be allowed to know about it because it was a sealed juvenile record. It means she was under 18 when she met Neal and when she was arrested.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
well bolded part sounded like you were shouting at me but what do I know on internets.
Shouting would be if I wrote LIKE THIS. The bolded thing meant I was trying to make emphasis on that part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
When Regina found out that Emma was in prison and had Henry while she was in prison too Emma told Regina no one should be allowed to know about it because it was a sealed juvenile record. It means she was under 18 when she met Neal and when she was arrested.
You are right. Then some descriptions are really messed up.

Still I don't care if Emma was 17. IMO it didn't matter. Neal didn't take advantage of her and they truly loved each other.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Shouting would be if I wrote LIKE THIS. The bolded thing meant I was trying to make emphasis on that part

You are right. Then some descriptions are really messed up.

Still I don't care if Emma was 17. IMO it didn't matter. Neal didn't take advantage of her and they truly loved each other.
Well thanks for clearing that up then.

And as I've said, it's good, I was never trying to put anyone down who didn't have any problem with it, some do, some don't. Some like Emma with 'villain', some don't... Beauty of opinions.

"I will always find you."
Old 01-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I don´t see Emma and Neal´s relationship as a rape. Even if Emma was under age (did i wrote it correctly?), Neal didn´t force her to do anything. They were in love. Here in Portugal a lot of girls have sex with their boyfriends while they are still under 16 sometimes. It may be against the law but rape is when a man forces a woman to have sex with him and Neal didn´t do that.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Question: The lack of Once Upon a Time news regarding August W. Booth/Pinocchio and his current state/possible reunion with his dad is getting on my nerves. Please tell me you have a scoop about him? —Angelique
Ausiello: The best answer series cocreator Eddy Kitsis will part with, regarding August being seen again this season, is: “Perhaps.” He goes on to add, ”We are hoping to have him back. August is an important part of the fabric of the story, and it’s a story that we are continuing to tell.” In the meantime, though, Kitsis confirms that “you will get the answer” to what it was that August showed Neal Cassidy to convince him of Emma’s fantastical backstory.

Question: I have a question about Once Upon a Time: Are there any chances to get the Huntsman/Jamie Dornan back? I miss him so much!!!
Ausiello: As has often been the series creators’ refrain, you will maybe someday see Dornan again in a flashback, but never in Storybrooke. “[Sheriff] Graham is dead,” asserts Kitsis, “and if we brought him back, everyone would say we were messing with continuity. We don’t want to do that.” Kitsis notes that last season revealed one love of Emma’s life — son Henry — while this cycle introduced us to another, Neal Cassidy, who likely will resurface during February sweeps. As for a certain pushy pirate? “Hook is obviously eye-candy,” Kitsis allows. “I don’t know if Emma would stare at him and think he’d be a great father to Henry, but he might be fun in Vegas!”
Source

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 01-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope they can get August back. I want to see him and Gepetto. Also he needs to answer a lot of questions.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Awesome!!
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Absolute Fan

MSN TV has a really good interview with some of the cast about what's coming up here.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay interviews!
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the interview!

Jensen girl- I think you misunderstood her, hun. She didn't say it's rape. She said it's statutory rape and it bothers her.. which is fine, imo.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Either 14 or 15. Waiting to hear from *OldHollywoodStarlet*, she usually knows this stuff.
From what I know from the same source that hooked me up with Smallville spoilers in Vancouver long ago they right now are halfway through 14.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the link Tara!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
Thanks for the interview!

Jensen girl- I think you misunderstood her, hun. She didn't say it's rape. She said it's statutory rape and it bothers her.. which is fine, imo.
I´ve send her a PM. It was my mistake .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Closed Thread   Post New Thread