Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneris (View Post)
I thought that was just the lighting since in the new pictures his shirt looks darker as well but I still think its the same outfit (unless he got covered with something and he went home to change? Maybe it'll be like Emma's jacket switch up in episode 2x01 they had no time to talk but time enough for wardrobe modifications!)

And I don't see them stopping any time soon tbh... Oh well. Just give me all the Charming family scenes and throw in plenty of snowing sexy scenes and I'll keep being a loyal fan Jk Jk!
yeah could be I imagine his pants were ruined because of rain and if he does something in that digged hole maybe they just swapped next day for different ones in hopes we won't notice.

I agree with you! As long as they keep giving me Charming family I'm here

"I will always find you."
Old 12-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
yeah could be I imagine his pants were ruined because of rain and if he does something in that digged hole maybe they just swapped next day for different ones in hopes we won't notice.

I agree with you! As long as they keep giving me Charming family I'm here
hell yeah!

ETA:

Anyone knows which character 212 is going to be focused on? I can't help but think this might when we learn Charming's true name ... oh wait, I just remembered the spoilers about Whale's brother. Damn.
DA OUAT PLL THG

Last edited by Anneris; 12-15-2012 at 07:55 PM
Old 12-15-2012, 09:31 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting! I guess "Tiny" is a reference to the Giant showing up.

I wonder if they find a way to shrink the Giant once he gets to Storybrooke. Why would Jorge Garcia need to film in Steveston if he were still giant-sized? Wouldn't he be in the studio in front of a green-screen, the way they do the Blue Fairy?
Old 12-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWC (View Post)
Thanks for posting! I guess "Tiny" is a reference to the Giant showing up.

I wonder if they find a way to shrink the Giant once he gets to Storybrooke. Why would Jorge Garcia need to film in Steveston if he were still giant-sized? Wouldn't he be in the studio in front of a green-screen, the way they do the Blue Fairy?
Last season we got set pics of them filming the FTL flashbacks for the Pinocchio episode. Both Keegan and Raphael had to be on set - On Set - March 3rd, 2012 - Welcome to Storybrooke | Gallery.

Jorge Garcia was spotted on set 2 days, but we never got pics of him filming with everyone else. Maybe they just needed him there for his voice, like they did with Keegan and Raphael?

In these pics it looks like Snow, Charming, and Grumpy are all looking up - Ginnifer Goodwin: Bow & Arrow on ‘Once Upon A Time’ Set! | Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas : Just Jared.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anyone knows which character 212 is going to be focused on? I can't help but think this might when we learn Charming's true name ... oh wait, I just remembered the spoilers about Whale's brother. Damn.
I bet it's about Whale's brother, the monstrous one with a stitched hand stretching out from the cover of a white sheet in the doctor's lab. Whale desperately wanted to revived him, but he failed. There's a new character added in Ep 12, right? That's him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
My biggest problem has been that, as a Belle and Rumbelle fan, I feel they both got the short end of the stick. We never got to see Belle adjusting to the modern world and now it's too late for that. As to her years of imprisonment, I'm glad we'll deal with that in her centric, but it would be unrealistic to contain it just to that episode. She either should have been having nightmares by now (Emilie is a regular, so her showing up in one small scene in an occasional episode should not have been a problem) OR she should have had trust issues. I mean, given that she was snatched by someone in FTL, it's surprising that she didn't run from Smee instead of letting this total stranger ask her some impertinent questions.
The absence of Belle's adjustment to the modern world is not a flaw. Actually, she did adjust her stomach to modern food, namely the iced tea, round pancake, hamburger and fries, so count that as a process. I know, it's unrealistic, but it always seems like no one cares about fancy stuffs. For example, when Hook and Cora were approaching to the town, they only aimed at Rumple and Regina with laser focus while nothing else drew their attention. She should've mentioned something about her jail time that lasted for 28 years, but, shame on the writers, it's omitted. About her "trust issue", I may disagree. Why should she be skeptical at strangers? Such a problem belongs to Emma, not Belle. That "someone" you mentioned is obviously no other than Regina or her royal guards in black, whereas one else was mean, harmful or vicious to her in FTL yet. So far, she'd met Jefferson, Grumpy and Red, and all of them were nice to her, while Smee was just a goon hired by her father.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

And just to add to the things I don't quite understand about the show is they made such an effin big deal about the compass and how nobody knew how to get to SB without it... and then how do we explain the fact that Hook and Cora actually found SB without the freaking compass and ARRIVED AT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TIME AS EMMA AND SNOW!
It didn't even take them some time to find the town and as far as I know the magic bean just creates A portal, you still have to know where the hell you're going right?
Anyway, I do really really love the show regardless, and I am honestly excited about January just because I can't wait to see Snow and Charming as a team; but I can't help having all these questions!!!
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 12-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I bet it's about Whale's brother, the monstrous one with a stitched hand stretching out from the cover of a white sheet in the doctor's lab. Whale desperately wanted to revived him, but he failed. There's a new character added in Ep 12, right? That's him.
I think the episode will focus more on Whale, but his brother will be featured heavily. The guy who plays his brother tweeted about finishing episode 2.12 and revealed he played David Anders brother and another actor played their father. Looking forward to seeing more of the horror world that Frankenstein is from.

Quote:
And just to add to the things I don't quite understand about the show is they made such an effin big deal about the compass and how nobody knew how to get to SB without it... and then how do we explain the fact that Hook and Cora actually found SB without the freaking compass and ARRIVED AT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TIME AS EMMA AND SNOW!
It didn't even take them some time to find the town and as far as I know the magic bean just creates A portal, you still have to know where the hell you're going right?
Anyway, I do really really love the show regardless, and I am honestly excited about January just because I can't wait to see Snow and Charming as a team; but I can't help having all these questions!!!
Hmmmm...I actually thought it was kind of explained to us that some portals require compasses and some don't. Maybe not explained, but at least shown. And we've seen the bean used without a compass before. I think because they didn't have a bean originally, they were just opening a raw portal with the leftover magic of the destroyed wardrobe out of FTL and needed guidance of where it would take them. I think the magic bean is more powerful than that. We saw Hook use the bean to go to Neverland just by thinking of the land and tossing the bean. If it turns out that Bae ended up in our world, he did so just by thinking about the land the Blue Fairy told him about. Given that, it kind of made sense to me that Cora and Hook could use the bean to go to Storybrooke just by thinking about the place.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Jorge Garcia was spotted on set 2 days, but we never got pics of him filming with everyone else. Maybe they just needed him there for his voice, like they did with Keegan and Raphael?
Didn't know that about Keegan and Raphael, thanks! Makes sense if they just needed Jorge on set for his voice. I can't remember, was he spotted in Steveston in costume or no?
Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
I doubt this possibility. If all they need is his voice, the audio could be recorded in a random studio in any place and sent to the production team.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I doubt this possibility. If all they need is his voice, the audio could be recorded in a random studio in any place and sent to the production team.
Except as I pointed out, they had Keegan and Raphael on set last year even though they weren't needed for filming - On Set - March 3rd, 2012 - Welcome to Storybrooke | Gallery. Keegan has to do all her FTL scenes in studio in front of a green screen, and Raphael only has to record dialog, yet they still had to be there.

Jorge was on set for 2 days, but he was never actually spotted filming with everyone else. In some of the pics you can see Charming and Snow looking up and running.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Looks like they've finished filming Once for 2012. They did a few hours work today..and then Lee tweeted this this afternoon
Old 12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Absolute Fan

They're not finished yet. According to the hair and makeup people, after today they still have 1 or 2 more days left to film in Storybrooke.

Hair guy tweeted this on Saturday:
‏@richlife99
Now we have 3 more days in storybrooke! Then hollidays! And its snowing here now!!

Lee wrapped, and maybe Ginny and Josh too.

Last edited by taragenie; 12-16-2012 at 11:27 PM
Old 12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Absolute Fan

SHAUNA DANIELLE - Happy Holidays!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Press release for 2x10.

Does confirm that the "Charming and Snow plans Regina's execution" is in FTL, as suspected.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

According to the schedule in TV Guide Magazine, and TheFutonCritic We'll be getting a mini Once Marathon on Saturday, Jan. 5, with Broken, The Crocodile, and Tallahassee airing from 8p.m. to 11p.m.
then on Sunday, Jan. 6, we get a repeat of Queen of Hearts at 7p.m. prior to The Cricket Game airing at 8p.m.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread