Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWC (View Post)
I assumed Cricket Game was a reference to the cricket game the Queen of Hearts plays in Alice in Wonderland. I just can't imagine the first ep after the break would be focused on a relatively minor character like Archie.
I thought the Queen of Hearts plays croquet, not cricket? I've never read the novel though. In the movie she plays croquet with flamingos.

It may not be an Archie-centric, but whatever happens could certainly involve him. Archie is the only one that seems to want to help Regina at this point, and so maybe Cora tries to manipulate him?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
There is nothing weird about Outsider, the title. Unlike other townsfolk, Belle has been locked up throughout the cursed years, so she is an outsider as no one has ever seen her before. Emilie, Robert and Colin filming in SB? Looks like an angst between the threesome is on! And as you assumed, he may appear in Belle's flashback.
Oh, we'll I never said that I thought Barret would appear in Belle's flashbacks. I said that she might interact with him and that may remind her of some things that happened to her in FTL, leading to her flashbacks. I think we already received confirmation that Barret isn't from FTL (if I'm remembering correctly).

What confuses me is that it seems that the episode title refers to Barret (I think he has even been referred to as an outsider), but the episode is about Belle, who by all indications won't know Barret or have any relation to him. It's just a bit odd.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Oh, we'll I never said that I thought Barret would appear in Belle's flashbacks. I said that she might interact with him and that may remind her of some things that happened to her in FTL, leading to her flashbacks. I think we already received confirmation that Barret isn't from FTL (if I'm remembering correctly).

What confuses me is that it seems that the episode title refers to Barret (I think he has even been referred to as an outsider), but the episode is about Belle, who by all indications won't know Barret or have any relation to him. It's just a bit odd.
Belle IS an outsider in Storybrooke, though. She doesn't really know anyone and people will probably think she's odd when they find out she has a relationship with Gold. If you've seen Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Belle's song is all about how she doesn't fit in in the poor, provincial town that she and her father moved to and how she laments not having anyone to talk to.

Also, since I didn't see it mentioned here, the cast of OUAT will be at PaleyFest again next year!

News

I really liked the panel last spring, and I hope good questions get asked.

ETA: So what episode will Neal be in? They're up to 13 now?

Last edited by OUATKatya; 12-06-2012 at 11:47 AM
Old 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Do we know who is playing Barret?
Old 12-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Question: Any fresh intel on who Ethan Embry is playing on Once Upon a Time? —Jenny
Ausiello: Jennifer Morrison knows about as much as the rest of us — which isn’t much. “[All we] know is he’s an outsider, he is a stranger and he is not a fairytale character,” she says, before quickly adding, “at least he’s not someone anyone recognizes from fairytale land.”
He is not a fairy tale character but neither is Dr. Whale, also no one knew how He was. So I was thinking maybe he has change: growing up (Peter Pan) or shapeshifting (white rabbit)
Old 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Chad Collins: That's a wrap on "Once Upon a Time." Wonderful cast and crew, especially mi familia: David Anders (big bro) and Greg Itzin (Pa Franks). Will keep you posted on an airdate.
That's a wrap on... | Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
More on this episode at TVLine
Old 12-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Hook, stay away from Belle!

Quote:
You may think that once he drops anchor in Storybrooke, Hook might not have any friends in town. But thing again. Remember, the henchman Belle’s florist father hired was no less than Smee (played by Eureka‘s Christopher Gauthier), who is due to return after the holiday hiatus. “Smee will definitely play a part in Hook’s plans,” Colin O’Donoghue assured me. Speaking of the sidekick’s previous target, could Belle land in Hook’s hooks, as a way of getting back at his mortal foe Rumplestiltskin? “Belle is such a huge part of Rumple’s life…,” O’Donoghue agreed. “She might figure into the equation.”
Source: Supernatural, Once Upon a Time Spoilers — Matt’s Inside Line - TVLine
Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
That sounds ominous, lol. Honestly, I get why she's a target, but I don't want her being the victim again.

This just makes me hate Maurice even more. Clearly in FTL he had rather nefarious associations with either pirates or their associates. He's a thug, in either world.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 12-06-2012 at 10:12 PM
Old 12-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

Judging by nothing but the title, I'm not sure what it is referred to either. It could dodge the star of that episode and link to another person, like We're Both was about Regina while the title was about Charming's speech. Ironically, Regina and Jefferson were the only two who were not "both" as the curse didn't take their memories.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Total Fan

Could it be that Jane meant she was writing a scene with Belle in episode 12? With Victor's family cast it seems it's his episode rather than hers.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 12-07-2012, 05:18 AM
New Fan

I didn't see these new casting spoilers posted, Once Upon a Time - Episodes 2.14 and 2.15 - New roles being cast (Spoilers)

Quote:
For episode 2.14, the guest role of Seer is being cast. She's 30, brave, wiser than her years, and also psychic. She doesn't want this power and wants to be rid of the visions she's cursed with.
I think this is definitely Cassandra. I don't know who the little girl is that is also psychic unless it'a relative of Cassandra or Cassandra when she was a little girl.

If this is the episode that Neal comes back, maybe Rumple learned about what time period Bae landed in from her since I'm still unclear how he knew for sure, assuming Neal is Bae of course.

Quote:
Also...

For episode 2.15, the guest role of Edith is being cast. She's 50, kind, and serves a wealthy family whose members think of her as one of their own, and to whom she's very loyal.
I have no idea.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

So, Belle´s episode it´s 11 or 12? Sorry but i´m a little confuse .

On another note, i really hope that Hook won´t hurt Belle. It´s sucks that they are always putting Belle in danger. Enough already!

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
Could it be that Jane meant she was writing a scene with Belle in episode 12? With Victor's family cast it seems it's his episode rather than hers.
Belle's episode is not 12, it's 11
Old 12-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Belle's episode is not 12, it's 11
Great, thanks for the info!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread