Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

do we know if there is going to be any storyline with past FTL in this episode? or is it just FTL land with Snow and Emma, and Regina, Henry, Charming, and Gold in Storybrooke?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
do we know if there is going to be any storyline with past FTL in this episode? or is it just FTL land with Snow and Emma, and Regina, Henry, Charming, and Gold in Storybrooke?
Doesn't seem like it. No mention of past FTL in the synopsis, episode stills, promo, or sneak peeks.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new info guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
What bothers me most it looks like, well not as much from sneak peek but more so from the way Josh explains - Charming is completely UNSURE he will make it, or much less would this allow to bring Emma and Snow back.

It's the fact that he wants to see Snow, even for the last time he's willing to risk everything. Which is why I find this wrong, I mean if he's completely sure and has not a single doubt that he'll make it, or this is the only way and it will help him bring them back, it's another thing but just go into something like this without this knowledge at all...is irresponsible. Henry needs him. If he didn't, he wouldn't stay with him, he'd be with Regina. As much as Regina is trying to be all good now, there's no forgetting of the past and how much she harmed everyone, it can't be trusted so easily. But also the most threatening thing is the possibility of Cora back and I'm sure they perfectly well know Henry will be target, does David really trust Regina enough to go against her mother, protect Henry better than he would? Does he reallyyyy actually trust Regina at all, from the way he said 'i faced you it cant be worse' it seems no. Then why would he risk Henry then?

There's one thing having to risk if it was Emma, because she's an adult, she can take care of herself, but there's another, when Henry is a kid and he needs someone. And certainly not Regina at the moment (apologies Regina fans, that's how I always view it, the bad stuff doesn't automatically go forgotten, much less she cannot change overnight, it all takes time).

I mean right now of course from spoilers we know all will work and this will help, but they don't know it yet. I'm glad he's not risking Henry, which is what it should be, but he also have to be bit more responsible Henry does only have him, from his entire real family that he can trust and he's a kid, he should be put first. That's how I view it.

Charming is putting Henry first by sacrificing himself for him to get his mother and grandmother back. Seeing Snow again is his motivation for the sacrifice but it's not the main reason he is making it. As Gold pointed out if Emma and Snow don't get the info they are trying to send Cora will kill them. So Charming is thinking well it might be my only chance to see my wife again and it's a risk I have to take for their lives. And he knows that if he doesn't come back, at least the info will save his daughter and wife and Red and the dwarfs will be there to make sure Henry is safe. As shown in that preview Charming has complete faith that Snow will be there to receive the message so even if like you said Charming might not be sure he himself makes it, he is sure Snow will be there and keeping Snow and Emma alive is what is best for Henry. As for Cora vs Regina that is the point, they are trying to send the message to prevent Cora from coming to storybrooke, that is how Charming is protecting Henry. Knowing that if they get the message even if Cora comes along they (emma-snow) come right along to protect him. Now we also have the spoiler that discusses how sure Charming is and how Snow is not as sure, so Charming seemed pretty sure not doubting she and Emma can make it back. Also now that magic is back true love kiss should work in Storybrooke so Henry could wake up Charming if all else fails. Charming has to protect Henry from Cora and the best way to do that is to risk himself to give that message knowing that Red and the dwarfs will be there if it fails which he doesn't seem to think it will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwrbuzzEv1qan6r8o1_r1_500.png
(Credit of cap: hopelesslonging)
Vancity Filming gives an explanation of the tweet
Sarah Heartie who was there when that happened said to Vancity on her twitter that ''you know he was just joking around right?'' in reference to the crew member so I think it's safe to say Vancity misunderstood again. He has been wrong on several occasions before so I think it's better in the future to take what he says with a grain of salt.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for the Snowing reunion

So Bae is going to show up this season (maybe he already appeared )

I hope Ethan Embry isn't Bae. He has been filming with Cora so I'd love if he turns out to be Regina's brother (maybe Cora had to give up a baby before she had Regina).
Old 11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoilers.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you for the new info guys!

Charming is putting Henry first by sacrificing himself for him to get his mother and grandmother back. Seeing Snow again is his motivation for the sacrifice but it's not the main reason he is making it. As Gold pointed out if Emma and Snow don't get the info they are trying to send Cora will kill them. So Charming is thinking well it might be my only chance to see my wife again and it's a risk I have to take for their lives. And he knows that if he doesn't come back, at least the info will save his daughter and wife and Red and the dwarfs will be there to make sure Henry is safe. As shown in that preview Charming has complete faith that Snow will be there to receive the message so even if like you said Charming might not be sure he himself makes it, he is sure Snow will be there and keeping Snow and Emma alive is what is best for Henry. As for Cora vs Regina that is the point, they are trying to send the message to prevent Cora from coming to storybrooke, that is how Charming is protecting Henry. Knowing that if they get the message even if Cora comes along they (emma-snow) come right along to protect him. Now we also have the spoiler that discusses how sure Charming is and how Snow is not as sure, so Charming seemed pretty sure not doubting she and Emma can make it back. Also now that magic is back true love kiss should work in Storybrooke so Henry could wake up Charming if all else fails. Charming has to protect Henry from Cora and the best way to do that is to risk himself to give that message knowing that Red and the dwarfs will be there if it fails which he doesn't seem to think it will.
I see your point, I hope it is the way you describe because that's kind of how I understood from the preview, its hard to say until that point what happens, because it seems this scene is around middle/ending of the episode, because up to that point Henry figured out who Aurora is, they have been communicating, Cora kidnapped Aurora. So you're right might be the only way, because I was under the impression all they wanted to do was keep Cora and Hook away from Storybrooke and Emma and Snow would go back with that compass and dust, I didn't think Charming would have any crucial information, which I hope it is, and it's the only way.

Now as of Henry waking Charming up, I don't know if it's possible I never thought about it. I sure hope it's possible!

If not I wonder if he will wake up at all until they're back Because in the spoiler about Snowing it says they can't touch, so she can't kiss him then I suppose This is way too awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Doesn't seem like it. No mention of past FTL in the synopsis, episode stills, promo, or sneak peeks.
in the spoilers it does say about how Regina never cared about Snow and even if Snow wanted to make amendments even before the curse happened.

There it is:
Quote:
But over in Fairy Tale Land, Snow White isn't so sure.

"We will discover that Snow has grappled with this question her entire life: whether or not the queen is capable of change," Goodwin revealed. "We do learn that Snow gives her chances time and time again."

"I will always find you."
Old 11-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

This is episode is going to kill me. I know it .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Total Fan

If Henry truly loves Charming as family then true love's kiss should work just like it did when Emma kissed him. We've seen them get really close so it could work.

I didn't know VF had messed up before. Will take whatever they say with a pinch of salt from now on

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
the spoilers it does say about how Regina never cared about Snow and even if Snow wanted to make amendments even before the curse happened.

There it is:
Thanks. Hmm, weird. This is the first time we've had an episode where there's been no mention of FTL flashbacks in the synopsis, stills, promos, or sneak peeks. Maybe something huge happens in past FTL and they're trying to keep it under wraps?

So this would be Snow centric? I was thinking 10 would be Snowing, so maybe it really is Archie centric.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
If Henry truly loves Charming as family then true love's kiss should work just like it did when Emma kissed him. We've seen them get really close so it could work.

I didn't know VF had messed up before. Will take whatever they say with a pinch of salt from now on
Yeah I wonder how this sleeping curse works, because it seems odd that they didn't even suggest Henry would kiss Charming, all they thought about was Snow, even Regina and Rumple who are supposed to know about this curse... I hope it does, I see no other way, because according to those reunion pictures we got they are all walking together so James wakes up somehow. Unless Snow tries and tries until she is able to kiss him in the nightmare.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Snow doesn't kiss him in the nightmare, but after she returns to Storybrooke? This report of them filming the Charmings reunited did mention they were also filming a scene of just Ginnifer around Mr. Gold's shop + plus the synopsis for episode 9 doesn't mention Charming at all. (Lack of a mention could also be not to spoil, obviously.)

But could be that Henry also is the one to wake him as has been suggested. I agree that it could work given Henry's obvious affection for his 'Gramps'.

Is it just me or haven't they released promo pictures for episode 9 at all?
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah I wonder how this sleeping curse works, because it seems odd that they didn't even suggest Henry would kiss Charming, all they thought about was Snow, even Regina and Rumple who are supposed to know about this curse... I hope it does, I see no other way, because according to those reunion pictures we got they are all walking together so James wakes up somehow. Unless Snow tries and tries until she is able to kiss him in the nightmare.
I think it is because it wouldn't work. The two strongest loves that exist are the lovers one and the parent-child one. That's why Emma's kiss worked because Henry is his son and she loves him inconditionnaly, no matter what. Aka true love.

Does Henry love Charming? Of course, but as any of us love our grandparents. And I LOVE my grandparents with all my heart, but I wouldn't call it true love
Old 11-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Maybe Snow doesn't kiss him in the nightmare, but after she returns to Storybrooke? This report of them filming the Charmings reunited did mention they were also filming a scene of just Ginnifer around Mr. Gold's shop + plus the synopsis for episode 9 doesn't mention Charming at all. (Lack of a mention could also be not to spoil, obviously.
I think Snow wakes him when she returns to Storybrooke. Ginnifer mentioned that she and Josh couldn't touch during that scene and it made it very emotional. But Charming is awake and well when they have the big reunion scene we saw filming images of. I think Snow's departure from the group during filming and going to Gold's shop is still a mystery we won't discover until we see that scene. From the images we received, Snow is with everyone else in the reunion, then before even changing her clothes, she goes to Gold's shop alone, then the next day (when everyone has changed outfits) she and Emma and Charming go to Gold's shop together. Then we also saw images of Regina attacking Emma with magic in the same day. However, I think this is all from episode 10 (I think Jennifer confirmed that). So no. I don't we have any images from episode 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyInPink (View Post)
Does Henry love Charming? Of course, but as any of us love our grandparents. And I LOVE my grandparents with all my heart, but I wouldn't call it true love
Agreed! Also, I think the love Henry shares for Charming is very different from the love he shares with Emma. Henry sacrificed so much for Emma and she for him. They went through so much together and had to learn to love each other. It wasn't just an instantaneous thing. Henry is just getting to know Charming. They interacted very little in season 1 and now they're getting to know each other and learning to love one another. What Emma and Henry shared is very special, I don't think what Charming and Henry shares is quite the same yet.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

LadyInPink you make a very good point

As of reunion, hmm it could also suggest snow has other bussiness with Gold, or of course that thing that she might be Hook that instant i'd be really surprised if this walking down the street isn't their reunion when they come back because it sure looks like, but who knows. There's apparently big twist with this episode, and it might not be just them coming back, so they are really keeping it silent.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Total Fan

I think tonight's episode completely shot down the Cora and Hook pose as Snow and Emma spec. Since the real Snow is needed to waken Charming.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread