Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Can't wait to see what's going on with Dr. Whale and Ruby at the dock. He was running...maybe the wolf was chasing him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
I think it´s Regina´s car because the tweet says she was driving. I guess that´s Mr. Gold with her on the car ?
No, Robert was no longer on the set at that time. The fans watching wouldn't say who was in the car with her, so I'm guessing Cora. They didn't want to spoil it. If not her than whoever Ethan Embry is playing. If it was anyone else, they would have been able to tell us.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting the sneak peaks! Looking forward to seeing more Hook, especially!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
No, Robert was no longer on the set at that time. The fans watching wouldn't say who was in the car with her, so I'm guessing Cora. They didn't want to spoil it. If not her than whoever Ethan Embry is playing. If it was anyone else, they would have been able to tell us.
Thanks for explaining it to me .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Total Fan

(Credit of cap: hopelesslonging)
Vancity Filming gives an explanation of the tweet

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr

Last edited by iamFez; 11-22-2012 at 05:55 PM
Old 11-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

^ I'm not surprised by this news as Eion has been headed to another show's pilot, but I still feel sad about it. I'll miss him.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Total Fan

Lightning Round 3: Once Upon a Time Bosses Answer Your Burning Questions

Tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Wow, that kind of left me in shock at first...hopefully it won't be true! He's an assistant, a crew member yes, but as it's said in the explanation August has now become a very meaningful piece in the puzzle and yes he's especially connected to Emma's life. Why embedding him even more tightly in "Tallahassee" and then suddenly killing him off or whatever - that makes no sense to me! And yes, August does have a quite large fanbase. The writers would literally drop a brick if they'd suddenly remove him from the story and would certainly antagonize a big crowd. ~ shrugs ~
Although it would make sense if it really has something to do with Eion Bailey, bad moves of an actor are unforeseeable...but that would be really nasty, because the writers would be confronted with the task to re-write and lay new bricks on a storyline that is very important to the main plot.

So overall, I hope what this crew member said is not true. I really do hope that.

Last edited by CinnamonHummingbird; 11-22-2012 at 06:16 PM
Old 11-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Total Fan

I'm hoping it's not true but I don't think the fan base will matter much. Look at Graham.

The main reason I want to see August return is he deserves to be reunited with his father just like Emma was with her parents.

Tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
I'm hoping it's not true but I don't think the fan base will matter much. Look at Graham.
But after that last interview you've posted I think there is a glimmer of hope for Graham to return. Poor Jamie, hope he gets well soon.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Total Fan

They've always said they wanted Jamie back. But, at the same time they've always said Graham is dead but the Huntsman is still alive. I think we'll only get Graham in FTL scenes.

Tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Better than nothing I guess.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Total Fan

Yep! I wonder if there's some link in there somewhere where the Huntsman will cross paths with Red?

Tumblr
Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

I was hoping they'd be able to get Jamie back for Belle's centric, or whenever they get around to showing her abduction.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Although it would make sense if it really has something to do with Eion Bailey, bad moves of an actor are unforeseeable...but that would be really nasty, because the writers would be confronted with the task to re-write and lay new bricks on a storyline that is very important to the main plot.
August Wayne Booth = A Wooden Boy. He has returned to what he is made of, unless Blue Fairy bestows a second life to him, which seems beyond her ability for now, therefore he is basically dead in SB. However, he leaves a couple of questions. He is the only person that Neal knows in SB, and I wanna know how he got disappeared in his apartment!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gasp. Jamie is in London, i need to see him. ok, back to spoilers

I wish that only because of an actor who played August they wouldn't just finish it off and would never have an actual wrap on the whole story, he was really important for some stuff. I'd like them to bring him back even if it meant to change to a different actor, since he's really not one of the crucial, main actors they could get away with that.

As of Graham I do think as well it's in his fairy tale shape, they'll probably explore more Snow and Charming's story maybe taking over the kingdom, I hope, but I'd wish more than anything Frankenwhale successfully do the heart transplant on him

Now what's bothering me is the tattoo Emma has I'm so crushed it won't be explored this season because it's such a strange coincidence and potentially something big? Maybe this is actually something about her source of magic?

"I will always find you."

Last edited by PrincessB; 11-22-2012 at 08:13 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread