Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think Henry is going to be angry at Emma. She may have the best intentions but she told him that his father was dead. Henry could be angry at Neal if Neal knew about him and didn´t want him. But that´s not the case.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

I think Henry is going to be very angry at Emma and Emma is going to be very angry at August.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think episode 9 is the last one before the holiday hiatus.
Oh, I thought it's episode 10. Thank you for the clarification!

And yes, briefly coming back to the shipping discussion, I agree...it's quite sad that nowadays people tend to ship everything with, well, everything. A man and a woman talking? Must be a romance. That's when you're getting depressed because a high amount of people can't value the actual romantic themes then and lose the ability to differ them from other social themes like friendship.
To me it's comprehensible and by all means exhilarating when it happens to be on a more jokingly basis. (Like f.e. shipping Hook with his eyeliner! )
But it verges on my personal tolerance when extraordinary shippers get so passionate about and deteriorate in states of depression, because their ship won't happen on the actual show...and blame f.e. the writers and several actors for it.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Oh, I thought it's episode 10. Thank you for the clarification!

And yes, briefly coming back to the shipping discussion, I agree...it's quite sad that nowadays people tend to ship everything with, well, everything. A man and a woman talking? Must be a romance. That's when you're getting depressed because a high amount of people can't value the actual romantic themes then and lose the ability to differ them from other social themes like friendship.
To me it's comprehensible and by all means exhilarating when it happens to be on a more jokingly basis. (Like f.e. shipping Hook with his eyeliner! )
But it verges on my personal tolerance when extraordinary shippers get so passionate about and deteriorate in states of depression, because their ship won't happen on the actual show...and blame f.e. the writers and several actors for it.
this
Old 11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

I think people have the right to ship whatever they want and I respect it. But I'm tired of actors usually getting most of the blame, especially the actor who plays the character that according to them is in the way of their ship.

Also shipping should be fun and if your ship doesn't happen in the show you can always have fanfic and fanarts. It shouldn't be so dramatic.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I think people have the right to ship whatever they want and I respect it. But I'm tired of actors usually getting most of the blame, especially the actor who plays the character that according to them is in the way of their ship.

Also shipping should be fun and if your ship doesn't happen in the show you can always have fanfic and fanarts. It shouldn't be so dramatic.
Exactly!

In most cases I'm attached to the canon couples, but sometimes it happens that you love a non-canon pair slightly more...but that's what fanwork is for, right? Just because you're not pleased with what happens between two people you'd like to tie together there is no need to interfere with the plans of the writers/producers or worse blaming the actors for what they do. That's just completely rude, disrespectful and unacceptable. :/
Old 11-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Why Henry would be angry at Neal? Neal doesn't even know he exists! And Neal believed in the curse just like Henry did.
Henry will surely learn the truth like the others no? And because I think there was another way to do things. Does it matter if he didn't know Emma was pregnant? Would that have changed his mind and made him stay and fight for his family? His actions set off a chain of events. Sent Emma away thinking she was set up, finding out she was pregnant and couldn't raise a child on her own, and that led to Henry being cheated out of 10 years of not knowing his parents.

Maybe Henry is a better person than I am but I would be pretty darn bitter about it all.

I happen to think he'll be mad at both. I think it will be lame if he blames Emma for lying but give a high five to Neal for no other reason than he believed in the curse too. I'm not saying he should hate him and never want anything to do with him. It may have been August's plan but he went along with it willingly. Henry not only sought Emma out but he badgered her until she believed in the curse because he believed in her. Why couldn't Neal and August do the same?

It might sound like I'm putting the blame all on Neal's shoulders. I don't think that's the case at all. He's a victim in this too.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I still don't think Henry should be mad at Neal. Neal doesn't know Henry exists and he didn't do anything wrong. He believed in the curse (there must be a good reason in that box for him to believe) and let Emma go so she could find her parents.

If Neal knew Emma was pregnant I'm sure he would have stayed. It would be lame if Henry is mad at Neal because he did the same thing Henry did.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

I think we have to agree to disagree and move on.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

I agree
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope these two weeks pass fast.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Absolute Fan

We really need new spoilers.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Supreme Fan

I want some Rumbelle spoilers .

I hope that Henry's not really angry with either of his parents. I mean, Emma did what she thought was right when she gave him up for adoption so that she could give him his "best shot." She never thought she'd meet him, let alone have to explain to him about his father. So when Henry (as any kid would) asked, she came up with something to make him happy in the moment ... but it's not like she set out to lie about it. She was caught off guard, and felt bad about it afterward. She wasn't even planning on sticking around in SB, until Regina piqued her suspicion. Nothing against her, but I just don't think that Henry should take it out on Neal or Emma. While Regina is the EQ, I believe she does love Henry and tried to take care of him, adopted child or not.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 11-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Henry, if he is angry with Neal or emma?, ... depends on who tells the story, if your father or mother, or a third party, but Henry seems to be a good boy, who wants to be a hero to which wants, so that makes the heroes do forgive all his equals and the helpless and sometimes even his enemies ..

so he'll be angry for a while, and then forgives (of course everything depends the writers and their screens)

Neal guilty to go? ... does not ... all the sequence of that episode (2x6), is a well-developed frame for a psychologist to compare it with the fight of a complex of development to an adult person functional ... The complex is called Peter Pan (or as they tells in English, I do not know, I guess it's the same) / / / / wrong or not a posiblilidad, stay by his son Henry would be a great challenge if you have this complex peter pan / /

therefore, to my Neal, can be peterpan, or a lost child neverland

sorry for my English is late and I'm tired, bad combination for writing or anything
Closed Thread   Post New Thread