Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishaLyn17 (View Post)
Considering everything Rumple has put Charming and his family through, I'm not going to fault him for potentially not wanting to go out of his way to help him, new Sheriff or not.

With that said, this is Charming. Of course he's going to wind up putting his own wants/desires (finding his family) aside to help Rumple.
That's inexcusable. If he can't do that, then he should not be sheriff. Whether he hates Gold or not, there's an innocent girl out there. I adore Charming, but I'm not going to give him extra credit for doing a job that he should be doing. It's sad that Gold has to beg him.

Well the necklace scene happens during the day, but maybe not the same day as the kidnapping.......so perhaps it's the next day, but then I'm confused because Belle is shown in some sort of red checked outfit, which most of us figured would be the next day as she's got the key to the library

Quote:
When she's talking about him changing, I think she's meaning she's glad he's going to stop lying to her and trying to kill people. She's in the same situation as Bae and Henry.

I bet soon after she finds out what he did to her father, Uh oh.
I don't see how giving her a necklace means he's going to stop lying and trying to kill Regina, though, lol.

If Gold would ever open up to Belle and explain that he was literally driven insane with grief, I think she'd open her arms to him. I hope that happens after the rescue.....
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

New Thread
Old 10-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Originally, I was willing to have more sympathy for George. Not a lot, but some. After all, his son dies and he can't even let on that it happened. He has to pretend a total stranger is that son - and he has to deal with that total stranger having his own ideas about how things should be done when George is trying to protect his own kingdom (and its people, although they may have been incidental). I saw him as hating Charming not just because he can't control him but because George was determined from the beginning not to care for a person he saw as an impersonator of the son he seemed to have really loved (yeah, I know he forced the impersonator job on Charming, emotions are not logical - especially in rigid control freaks who refuse to admit they have any).

Let's just say George has lost that bit of sympathy.

Rumple and Charming

I think Charming is also understandably wary. Rumple has a way of not giving full disclosure. The last time he had a Charming looking for a missing person, Moe French wound up in the hospital. The time before that, Ashley almost had to give up her baby and Emma wound up owing a favor.

A new fairy tale for Gold to be the star of: The Boy Who Cried Wolf. When he actually tells the truth, no one believes him.

Although Gold would probably agree with one of the characters from Deep Space Nine when he commented on The Boy Who Cried Wolf. The moral isn't that no one will believe a liar even when he tells the truth, the moral is that you should never tell the same lie twice - and Gold knows that one by heart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread