Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time S&S #4: Because we can't wait until this fairytale comes back!

CAST

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Sister Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters (with the new show logo)

From the inventive minds of “Lost” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis comes a bold new imagining of the world, where fairy tales and the modern-day are about to collide.

And they all lived happily ever after – or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan knows how to take care of herself. She’s a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who’s been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything starts to change. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma’s help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Snow White and Prince Charming’s missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen’s curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world. Of course Emma doesn’t believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It’s a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close… where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don’t remember who they once were. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin (“Big Love”) as Snow White/Sister Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison (“House MD”) as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle (“The Full Monty,” “Trainspotting,” “SGU Stargate Universe”) as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Jared Gilmore (“Mad Men”) as Henry, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie.

“Once Upon a Time” was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, who are also executive producers, along with Steve Pearlman (ABC’s “V”). The pilot is directed and executive-produced by Mark Mylod (“Entourage”). “Once Upon a Time” is from ABC Studios.

EPISODES
1.05 The Still Small Voice
HENRY EXPLORES THE INSIDE OF A MYSTERIOUS SINKHOLE TO SEE IF ITS CONTENTS CAN LINK STORYBROOKE TO THE FAIRYTALE WORLD, AND JIMINY CRICKET YEARNS TO LEAVE THE FAMILY BUSINESS AND TRANSFORM INTO THE PERSON HE WANTS TO BE, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
“That Still Small Voice” - As Sheriff Graham deputizes Emma, the ground shakes and a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town. But a curious Henry’s life is placed in danger when he decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.
Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/regal blonde, Adam Young as pickpocket/young Jiminy, Morgan Roff as teenage Jiminy, Keegan Connor Tracy as Blue Fairy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red Riding Hood, Carolyn Hennesy as Myrna/puppet princess/puppet dragon, Harry Groener as Martin/puppet prince, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Laura Bertram as Donna, Luke Camilleri as Stephen and Michael Strusievici as fairytale boy.
“That Still Small Voice” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Paul Edwards
- This episode is the Jiminy Cricket backstory episode
- Sneak Peek , Promo , Sneak Peek #01 , Sneak Peek #02 , Sneak Peek #03 , Sneak Peek #04 , Sneak Peek #05
- 'Once Upon a Time' actor Raphael Sbarge: Jiminy Cricket's magical story 'made me weep'

1.06 The Shepherd
DAVID - AKA JOHN DOE - MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN STAYING WITH KATHRYN OR MARY MARGARET, AND PRINCE CHARMING ENCOUNTERS A LIFE-CHANGING EVENT THAT WILL FOREVER ALTER HIS DESTINY, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"
"The Shepherd" - David - aka John Doe - must choose between staying with Kathryn or leaving her to be with Mary Margaret, with whom he's fallen deeply, and inexplicably, in love; and Emma catches Sheriff Graham in a lie. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Prince Charming is about to encounter a life-changing event that will forever alter his destiny, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.
Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/regal blonde, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Alex Zahara as Midas/nobleman, Alan Dale as King George, Ian Butcher as burly knight, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth/peasant woman, Demord Dann as aide, Matthew MacCaull as knight no. 1 and Robert Maillet as Behemoth.
"The Shepherd" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by Victor Nelli.

1.07 The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
THE TOWN OF STORYBROOKE WILL MOURN THE LOSS OF ONE OF THEIR OWN, AND THE EVIL QUEEN TRIES TO HIRE AN ASSASSIN TO MURDER SNOW WHITE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"
"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" - One of the town's residents begins to remember their fairytale past, and Storybrooke mourns the loss of one of their own. Meanwhile, in the fairytale world that was, the Evil Queen attempts to find a heartless assassin to murder Snow White, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.
Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/Mirror, Howard Siegel as tavern owner, Scott Heindl as Bartholomew, Tristan Jensen as Horatio and Kam Kozak as black guard.
"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dave Barrett.

1.08 Desperate Souls

1.09 True North
- In this episode, we are introduced to Ava and Josef; they may be only runaways in Storybrooke, but in Fairy Tale Land they are the legendary Hansel & Gretel.
- According to Ask Ausiello, in this episode we also meet the Blind Witch from Hansel and Gretel (played by Emma Caulfield). “She lives in a gingerbread house and likes to dine on small children. She’s incredibly scary and frightening. Although blind, she’s also intense, strong, and calculating — no pushover, even for a grown man. Rather than hunting her prey (children), she uses her gingerbread house to lure unsuspecting young wanderers to her, only springing into action once they’ve stepped squarely into her trap.”

1.10 7:15am

1.11 Fruit Of The Poisonous Tree
- We meet King Leopold, Snow White's father, played by Richard Schiff.

1.12 Skin Deep
- The show is casting Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) for this episode.
- Emilie de Ravin has been casted as Belle (Source)
- (tweet)Sean Koo Watching a #OnceUponaTime scene filming. Robert Carlyle & #Lost's Emilie De Ravin shooting. Lots of green screen #OUAT
- (tweet) Sean Koo @ @fotreya Emilie isn't blond anymore
- (tweet) Sean Koo Standing by Emilie De Ravin while she's in her gold Belle dress while she's on her iPhone is a trippy sight #OnceUponaTime
- This is the summary of the sides for episode 12

1.13 What Happened to Frederick
- This is the summary of the sides for episode 13

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • David Anders (Alias, The Vampire Diaries) has been cast as "a doctor who goes on a date with Mary Margaret", according to TVGuide.com. He will first appear in episode 3. (thanks to the press release of episode 3, we now know that his name is Dr Whale. Possible connection with Pinocchio?)
  • Anastasia Griffith has been cast in a recurring role, according to Deadline.com. She plays "Annette, who is spoiled and regal.
  • Jessy Schram has been cast as Cinderella.
  • Tim Phillips has been cast as Cinderella’s Prince
  • Harry Groener has been cast, but no details on his character yet
  • Alan Dale has been cast as Prince Charming's father Thanks to this interview with Josh, we know that the King's name is George.
  • Emma Caulfield will play the Blind Witch
  • Eion Bailey has been cast as "The Stranger"
  • Richard Schiff has been cast as King Leopold, Snow White's father. He will first appear in episode 11.

SET PICS
MAGAZINES & PRESS

Thanks *OldHollywoodStarlet* for the scans.

KSiteTV's interviews with the cast and producers:
- Producer Steve Pearlman
- Lana Parilla
- Jennifer Morrison
- Josh Dallas
- Jared Gilmore

OTHER SPOILERS
  • @LisaMack324: Spoiler for #onceuponatime Halloween themed episode has a massive wolf in it
  • @DakotaDocherty: Spoiler Alert!!! There's going to be a kiss on Once Upon Time and it may or may not go very well #creepingonset
  • According to Jennifer, there may "eventually" be romance in the cards for Emma and the Sheriff (source)
  • Emma is asked to leave Granny's house, and ends up being roommates with another cast member (source) + "Emma may become Mary Margaret’s first real female friend. But the loneliness will bleed through into other areas, abounding, even after she and Emma have begun to bond in close quarters and of their own accord." (source) = Emma and Mary Margaret are becoming roommates!
  • About John Doe's coma, Josh says "he's not in it for long" (source); although from the press release of episode 3, we know he's in a coma at least at the beginning of the episode.
  • About the origins of Snow White/Prince Charming, "We're going to find out how they met, where they met, what his real name is, how he got the name "Charming"..." (source); this is probably gonna happen in episode 3, "Snow Falls";
  • About Prince Charming's father, played by Alan Dale, Josh says "I don't know how much I'm allowed to say about King George, but I will say he is obviously King of the kingdom, and the kingdom is ailing. He needs some help. He goes to King Midas, and they make a deal, and King Midas says "well, if your son slays this dragon, I will take care of your kingdom. I will give you gold. I will give you riches. You will be taken care of." So he makes a deal with Midas for me to slay this dragon." (source)
  • About John Doe and Mary Margaret "There is this extraordinary kind of weird draw to Mary-Margaret that he doesn't quite understand, in Storybrooke. There's definitely a connection there with her, so he's trying to negotiate that and figure out what that is and where that's going to take him. " (source)
  • THE BIG PRINCE CHARMING DEBATE: Josh has been hinting in various articles about a "brother" Prince Charming may have "This will make a lot more sense when you learn Charming’s real name in the fairy-tale land. If each person has a direct counterpart in each world, than we are missing another version of each man in each world. It is unclear as of yet just how and when that will all come to a head, but if it means we get double the double dose of Dallas, then we’re looking forward to that reveal most of all!"
  • @fatherdowling I'm obsessed with #OnceUponaTime. Scoop please!
    Hearing that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will battle it out with the newspaper editor for a very important law-enforcement job. And Emma's arrangement/deal with Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) will get more complicated than even she knows. That all goes down in the Rumplestiltskin origin episode. (Source)
  • @JWhere15: @KristinDSantos once upon a time info please!!! Which story book character is the Sheriff? Is he good or bad? Last night confused me!
    He is not good. (Source)

* Juicy Once Upon a Time Spoiler Roundup for Season 1
* EW Magazine... OUaT .. Burning questions..!! (Magazine Scans)
* Filming Report and Pictures
* Filming Report and Pictures

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 11-25-2011 at 11:30 AM
Old 11-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it's okay to post again.

I'll need help with the opening guys. We got some new photos and info, but I'm not sure where to put it. I want to keep it updated, but I'll need help in the department. Thank you.

Sorry if the title sucks. I couldn't think of anything else.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt
Old 11-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one and the title doesn't suck, I really like it!

Quote:
I hope it's okay to post again.

I'll need help with the opening guys.
It's ok because you can use that space (second post) for the new stuff.

I have to admit I'm not really good with OP's but if I can help in anyway, please let me know. Thanks for keeping it updatd .
Old 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

The pics from yesterday should definitely go with the rest of the on-set pictures and the casting side summaries should probably go with the episodes 12 and 13, along with the link, so everyone knows where it came from. Or just post the link. Plus, through the casting side summaries we know the titles of 12 and 13, so include those....
Old 11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ahhh, I need to stop reading spoilers but I'm addicted to this show and I need to know what's coming next!!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I never stop reading spoilers I can't just sit back and watch a show without knowing what's going to happen. I'm on edge the whole time.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 11-18-2011, 10:33 PM
New Fan

So I have been really thinking about this whole a character dying thing mainly because this show has instantly become my new favourite. I was thinking about it and I hate to say it but I think it might be David who kicks it- which sucks because he and Mary Margaret/Snow White are my favourite characters. Here is my reasoning, I rewatched the pilot because I was bored, and caught that beginning again and it was when the evil queen said that in this world all their happiness will be taken away and destroyed and so if David leaves his fake wife for Mary and they seem to be happy and on their way to a new happily ever after what if it is taken away by him dying in Storybrooke because that would unfortunately make sense considering as the episode right before is about them right. Like that's what the big thing is that no one can have happiness and their in a prison of sorts right, and so if they become happy right and in a world where nothing good ever lasts in Storybrooke this could be part of the evil queens curse David dying, i think it's too soon for really any of the main cast to be killed but, I m just a viewer...it was just a thought I had and I needed feedback lol

Thanks
AshesBashes
Old 11-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshesBashes (View Post)
So I have been really thinking about this whole a character dying thing mainly because this show has instantly become my new favourite. I was thinking about it and I hate to say it but I think it might be David who kicks it- which sucks because he and Mary Margaret/Snow White are my favourite characters. Here is my reasoning, I rewatched the pilot because I was bored, and caught that beginning again and it was when the evil queen said that in this world all their happiness will be taken away and destroyed and so if David leaves his fake wife for Mary and they seem to be happy and on their way to a new happily ever after what if it is taken away by him dying in Storybrooke because that would unfortunately make sense considering as the episode right before is about them right. Like that's what the big thing is that no one can have happiness and their in a prison of sorts right, and so if they become happy right and in a world where nothing good ever lasts in Storybrooke this could be part of the evil queens curse David dying, i think it's too soon for really any of the main cast to be killed but, I m just a viewer...it was just a thought I had and I needed feedback lol

Thanks
AshesBashes

It's not David. The character in Storybrooke dies before episode 10 and they were filming scenes with him this week for episode 12 and he is in spoilers for episode 12 and 13. It was a nice theory though.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Do we know when those pictures of David and Mary putting up pictures for the sheriff race were taken?

-Hannah
Old 11-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Total Fan

According to the info on the person's Flickr they were taken on the 5th October.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 11-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. The OP looks amazing.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

I'm thinking Jamie is still in the UK since he tweeted about the comic Harry Hill whose show was airing on British tv at the time.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 11-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
According to the info on the person's Flickr they were taken on the 5th October.
Thank you!

-Hannah
Old 11-19-2011, 01:23 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread, Tara. The opening post looks great and the title is just fine.