Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm thinking there are also Emma, Snow and Regina covers, right? Because it says "cover 1 of 4". I mean, I love Josh, but if there had been only one Once cover, they probably would have chosen Ginny or Jennifer. Or The Charmings, like last time.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so excited for Aurora, she's absolutely gorgeous.

I'm not seeing Gold as Henry's father, I just don't see them making that an issue. Although I do remember reading that he's apparently someone we have already seen? But the question is, has Emma.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I'm thinking there are also Emma, Snow and Regina covers, right? Because it says "cover 1 of 4". I mean, I love Josh, but if there had been only one Once cover, they probably would have chosen Ginny or Jennifer. Or The Charmings, like last time.
This is the subscription issue. the issue with all the covers will hit news stands later in the week. I've almost finished scanning the article. Stay tuned to this post for links. (My mom's not going to be pleased I've torn the article out of the new magazine, but I don't care ) Also, the Once Season 2 poster is in there as a full page ad. Watch out for the TV Guide Facebook page when they change up the cover of the current issue there, they may post all four covers.

Ok Here's the cover again, and here's Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4. Again, don't mind if these are posted elsewhere, just credit me for the scans. And sorry for the really bad bleed through on the pages. I don't know if leaving the pages in the magazine would have helped. p.s. pay attention to the very last paragraph in the article. (links fixed, sorry about that)

Lot's of spoilery good stuff in there, so Enjoy!

Last edited by katedotd; 09-17-2012 at 03:56 PM
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
I'm so excited for Aurora, she's absolutely gorgeous.

I'm not seeing Gold as Henry's father, I just don't see them making that an issue. Although I do remember reading that he's apparently someone we have already seen? But the question is, has Emma.
Yeah, there's a HUGE whole in that theory. If the theory turns out to be true, I will severely begin to question Emma's eye sight.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Yeah, there's a HUGE whole in that theory. If the theory turns out to be true, I will severely begin to question Emma's eye sight.
Ooh, maybe it's Dr Whale? I mean we've tried guessing that he's practically everyone else, so why not this too?

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
This is the subscription issue. the issue with all the covers will hit news stands later in the week. I've almost finished scanning the article. Stay tuned to this post for links. (My mom's not going to be pleased I've torn the article out of the new magazine, but I don't care ) Also, the Once Season 2 poster is in there as a full page ad. Watch out for the TV Guide Facebook page when they change up the cover of the current issue there, they may post all four covers.

Ok Here's the cover again, and here's Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4. Again, don't mind if these are posted elsewhere, just credit me for the scans. And sorry for the really bad bleed through on the pages. I don't know if leaving the pages in the magazine would have helped. p.s. pay attention to the very last paragraph in the article.

kate
Thank you
Old 09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
I honestly don't care who the father is, as long as it makes sense and the story is well written.

So we know they're revealing Henry's father in episode 6...he could still be Bae. It wouldn't be reaching to think that Bae would go by a different name. So let's say Henry's dad name is Joe...they wouldn't have to reveal that he's also Bae until the end of the season. As long as he didn't come into contact with Rumple, nobody would know that he's Bae. Well actually, Rumple thought August was Bae, so he doesn't know what he looks like as an adult. I have no idea if Bae is Henry's father or not, just saying it's still very possible.

We have to wonder why they're keeping the character Michael is playing under wraps. Like, if he was just Jack from Jack and the beanstalk, why couldn't they announce that? They announced Jorge is playing The Giant, and who all the other new guest stars are playing.

I'm just so confused and want to know who he's playing.
You're right! That's actually a really good idea, I kind of hope they go with that.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
Oh no...please don't let this happen...just no

But at the same time could you just imagine the hilarious/horrified faces on all of the characters if this turned out to be true.

And Rumpelstiltskin would do his little giggle
Old 09-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Can anyone summarize please? The links don't work for me.......thanks!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
“One thing is for sure: In a season when unforeseen phenomena conspire to separate characters into new couplings, Parrilla, Chung, Bolger, de Ravin and Meghan Ory would be wise to heed Goodwin’s warning to keep their paws off her man in tights. “No, no, no, no,” warns Goodwin, describing the Charmings’ union as “sacred.” “If I get one of those scripts, I’ll be flying down to L.A. to talk to the producers. And I know how to use a bow and arrow!”

— Ginny Goodwin (TV Guide Magazine)
I love you Ginny
Quote:
“What magic do the Charming’s possess? “Looove” coos Dallas, looking at Goodwin with a smile. “The most powerful magic of all.”

— Josh Dallas (TVGuide Magazine)
And Josh

Last edited by lovebird; 09-17-2012 at 03:47 PM
Old 09-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)

Ok Here's the cover again, and here's Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4. Again, don't mind if these are posted elsewhere, just credit me for the scans. And sorry for the really bad bleed through on the pages. I don't know if leaving the pages in the magazine would have helped. p.s. pay attention to the very last paragraph in the article.

Thank you so much Kate! Your links weren't working for me either, but hopefully this will work now:

Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4

OMG all the information! I was flailing wildly every two seconds while reading it.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

delete
Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Thank you so much Kate! Your links weren't working for me either, but hopefully this will work now: Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4 OMG all the information! I was flailing wildly every two seconds while reading it.
Thanks!

Sounds like Belle had better have the patience of a saint this season......

I don't like the sound of Ginny's quote at all......and no Belle spoilers.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Thank you so much Kate! Your links weren't working for me either, but hopefully this will work now:

Page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4
Thanks for posting this! This is such a great article.

Wow! So this article almost confirms that Rumpelstiltskin's wife left him for Captain Hook
Who wants to bet that when Hook shows up in Storybrooke (because you all know he's gonna) he will make moves on Belle.

Soooooo looking forward to the Rumpelstiltskin/Belle scene with the cup and the kiss. It's going to be so sweet and I'm so glad we get it in the premier.

Too bad this article reveals nothing about where Emma and Snow are going to disappear to. The producers have guarded this secret very well. Looking forward to finding out where they end up.

Too bad Little Mermaid and Aladdin have been pushed back, I hope that still means that they will still appear this season. Ariel was was my favorite princess
Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoilers and scans, much appreciated.

No Belle spoilers, but I'm glad to hear there's going to be a Rumple/Belle kiss in ep 1.

Quote:
he will make moves on Belle.
I hope so, lol.