Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I could see him going to Emma for help. Why?

If everyone still can't leave Storybrooke, Gold's not going to be able to go look for Bae himself...since he can't leave. The only ones we know of so far that can leave are August, Henry, and Emma. So since Emma owes him a favor, it could be to go look for Bae herself and bring him to SB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
So I take it episode 2 will deal with Regina meeting Rumple.
Yeah we know episode 2 is Regina centric. We also know that little Snow and Cora will be in that episode, so that gives us the timeline of when they must have met.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Wait, I thought Emma went missing? And isn't the promo fake? So, Mr. Gold never really asked Emma about Bae. Wait...I'm so confused.

But I can't wait to see episode 2 though. I'm anxious to learn what happened between Reginaand Rumpel.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
New interview with Adam and Eddy:

The Magical Road Ahead: A Chat With Adam & Eddy
Thanks a lot for this interview hun, very interesting

I LOVE how the Writers remind us that Emma, Snow, Charming, Henry, Evil Queen and Rumple are still the main characters of the show

I love that quote too:

Quote:
Diane: I saw the flash of that hook in the preview trailer. I have to assume that Captain Hook is evil…

Eddy: Well evil is in the eye of the beholder. But he is a pirate!
Very true

And now I'm very interested in Rumple/Regina's meeting and the whole revenge thing! As well as Henry's reaction to still being in SB ( ) and wondering what happened with Snow & Emma
SB Charming will be perfect

Taragenie: I agree with what you said about Gold not having powers when he came to SB at first, but he did have powers when he was in FTL and it wasn't enough for him to find Bae, so I was just mentioning it still might not be enough now since rules are different in SB
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
So I take it episode 2 will deal with Regina meeting Rumple.
I wonder if they meet because she goes to him for help in killing Snow? Maybe he refuses, which would make sense if he already knew that Snow was going to give birth to the savior and set up the whole situation to send them to storybrooke and help him find Bae.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Wait, I thought Emma went missing? And isn't the promo fake? So, Mr. Gold never really asked Emma about Bae. Wait...I'm so confused.

But I can't wait to see episode 2 though. I'm anxious to learn what happened between Reginaand Rumpel.
The was no new promo.

Looks like Emma and Snow are still missing as of episode 4. I think wherever they're trapped, Jen and Ginny filmed a lot of those scenes in episode 3(Snow centric). I'm saying that because we barely got any pics/reports of filming in Storybrooke(except for Charming/Henry and Jeff/Grace) during the filming of that episode, which means they must have filmed a lot of stuff indoors or in the woods.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And we can tease that rather quickly in the first batch of episodes you’ll see how Rumpel met Regina — or actually, how Regina met Rumpel…
That's a really exciting interesting quote. I actually don't think Regina went to Rumple for help in getting revenge on Snow, I think it's probably going to be for help to get rid of Cora. But, the last part of that quote indicates to me that Rumple has been aware of Regina for much longer than she knows. Now that we know Cora is the Miller's daughter, I think it's likely that Regina has been a part of Rumple's machinations for a very long time, perhaps before she was even born.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Eddy: I could tell you this: Gold can’t just let it stand that she locked up Belle for 20 years and didn’t tell him!
LOL I love this.......though that's an odd way of putting it since why would Regina tell him? He's soooo going after her.

Well Rumple is a major figure and Belle is a huge part of his life, so it still stands to reason that she's also going to play a significant role, so I'm psyched about that.

Nice interview, but I'm sorry. Yet again an interviewer takes the lazy and easy way out by saying that we should (or do) fear for Belle with Rumple. I have never felt that way and never will. She loves Gold for a many reasons and she fell in love with Rumple despite whatever issues she had. She's very capable of handling anything that comes her way; she wouldn't have fallen this deeply and passionately in love had she feared him.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
LOL I love this.......though that's an odd way of putting it since why would Regina tell him? He's soooo going after her.

Well Rumple is a major figure and Belle is a huge part of his life, so it still stands to reason that she's also going to play a significant role, so I'm psyched about that.

Nice interview, but I'm sorry. Yet again an interviewer takes the lazy and easy way out by saying that we should (or do) fear for Belle with Rumple. I have never felt that way and never will. She loves Gold for a many reasons and she fell in love with Rumple despite whatever issues she had. She's very capable of handling anything that comes her way; she wouldn't have fallen this deeply and passionately in love had she feared him.
Maybe he's talking about her being in danger just because she's his true love? She's the only person he loves that's in SB right now. His enemies will keep trying to use her as leverage against him because they know he'd do anything to keep her safe, so she is in danger. First Regina, and now it seems Hook got Smee to kidnap her.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Maybe he's talking about her being in danger just because she's his true love? She's the only person he loves that's in SB right now. His enemies will keep trying to use her as leverage against him because they know he'd do anything to keep her safe, so she is in danger. First Regina, and now it seems Hook got Smee to kidnap her.
Well this comment to me makes no sense:

Quote:
None of us can see how that love affair will work now that he’s unleashed magic!
It just bugs me that she's trying to speak for everyone when she doesn't know that everyone agrees. Frankly, I don't see what one has to do with the other. Belle loved Rumple for who he was inside - she didn't see him as a beast or a monster. She loves Gold for who he is - he's the same basic man in his core. The fact that he brought magic into Storybrooke is something I'm sure he'll make clear. This interviewer makes it sound like it's just something he decided to do just because.

Her comment about fearing for Belle came after the part where she said we sort of know he's redeemable, making it sound as if Belle has something to fear from him.

I love the website, but I really prefer Gareth; I don't think this woman has a lot of clue about the Rumbelle relationship
Old 08-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
It was one of those things where, yes, the results of confessing are going to be disasterous - but, the longer you leave it, the worse it gets. If Regina had confessed in a few weeks, Rumple wouldn't be as in need of revenge as he would after a few months. A few months would have been better than a few years.

And having someone else bring it to light when you'd made no attempt to fix things? Don't even buy a funeral plot. There won't be enough of you left to use it - and it's not life Rumple is going to want any stones left lying around with Regina's name on them anyway.

Which brings up another question: Now that Rumple has every reason to want to remove every trace of Regina from this and any other universes, how are they going to keep both of them alive and threatening in the show?

Of course, if Bae shows up as an adult and Regina seduces him onto her side/steals his heart/something like that, that might tie Rumple's hands for a while.

Even though I haven't thought of a better idea, I hope the writers are having better luck on that one.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It just bugs me that she's trying to speak for everyone when she doesn't know that everyone agrees. Frankly, I don't see what one has to do with the other. Belle loved Rumple for who he was inside - she didn't see him as a beast or a monster. She loves Gold for who he is - he's the same basic man in his core. The fact that he brought magic into Storybrooke is something I'm sure he'll make clear. This interviewer makes it sound like it's just something he decided to do just because
I think it's a fair comment tbh. I didn't get the impression she was suggesting that Belle has to be afraid of Rumple as in what he may do to her. He would obviously never hurt her and Belle knows that. But, the reason Belle walked away from him at the end of Skin Deep is because he was too afraid/obsessed with his own power and and his fight with Regina to give it all up and be happy with her. Now that magic, the source of his power, is in SB and that he will no doubt become embroiled in another conflict with Regina, I think it's likely the same problems that their relationship faced in FTL will also resurface in SB.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think what that interviewer said is a big deal at all. Most people expect there to be issues with their relationship, that's all it is.

If they have issues because of magic, it will be because he gets power hungry.

Quote:
Her child is 28 now, and she’s going to realize everything she’s missed. So there are a lot of really complex emotions that they haven’t even begun to understand yet.
Man that has to suck. Knowing she missed out on raising Emma, missing her entire childhood. Knowing Emma had to go from foster home to foster home.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Has anyone seen the new poster for OUAT? Very Hook centric.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...2dco1_1280.jpg

Does anyone know if it's real?
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
I think it's a fair comment tbh. I didn't get the impression she was suggesting that Belle has to be afraid of Rumple as in what he may do to her. He would obviously never hurt her and Belle knows that. But, the reason Belle walked away from him at the end of Skin Deep is because he was too afraid/obsessed with his own power and and his fight with Regina to give it all up and be happy with her. Now that magic, the source of his power, is in SB and that he will no doubt become embroiled in another conflict with Regina, I think it's likely the same problems that their relationship faced in FTL will also resurface in SB.
Yeah, I agree

I actually liked that interviewer, she's one of the first I see who asked interesting questions about pretty much everyone and she didn't seem biased too much, so it seemed like the questions were more opened/objective then they usually are. The Writer's answers were great too!

Taragenie: it definitely sucks for all of them Snow, Emma and Charming

EDIT: OMG! That poster!!! Is it really real????? It looks like Peter Pan isn't far away either
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Has anyone seen the new poster for OUAT? Very Hook centric.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...2dco1_1280.jpg

Does anyone know if it's real?

I've never seen this one before! Was it posted here before? I hope it's real!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread