Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Frankly, what William Keck is doing is rather jerky. It's pretty clear that ONCE did not want the Charming reunion spoiled and now, a journalist who is supposed to have been there simply to do his job, is going to leak a photo of it if he gets more followers? I'm a follower now, but I'm going to remove him as such - and no, not because of this.
I'm assuming he got the ok from the producers to do so. He moderated the CC panel and was invited to spend a few days on set. I can't imagine he'd turn around and post something that didn't get an ok from them. He's tweeted the cast and they've tweeted with him. He seems to have a good relationship with the entire cast/crew.

It's rather silly looking for new followers but I don't mind the teasing. He's done that with other shows but he always comes through with the goods.

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

He also posted we should get the pic by the end of the weekend. Sounds like the "more followers" is a tease to build up excitement for the pic which I have absolutely no problem with.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 08-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
The funny thing is that they didn't take the kingdom back from King George. Snow and Charming had no right to that kingdom. Charming isn't King George's son by blood or nurture. I wonder how they justified basically stealing this guy's lands.

I kind of wonder sometimes if it was ever established that Snow knows that Charming isn't actually a prince. Maybe she, like everyone else, still thinks that he is Prince James? Or maybe I'm completely forgetting a scene from season 1 when he tells her or when George outs him as being James's twin.
I wonder all that too. I can't wait to see how they got the kingdom back and if Snow knows he's not a prince. I'd love for her to take but her fathers kingdom. Since it really should be hers.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 08-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I'm assuming he got the ok from the producers to do so. He moderated the CC panel and was invited to spend a few days on set. I can't imagine he'd turn around and post something that didn't get an ok from them. He's tweeted the cast and they've tweeted with him. He seems to have a good relationship with the entire cast/crew. It's rather silly looking for new followers but I don't mind the teasing. He's done that with other shows but he always comes through with the goods.
That's very true, Jamie..........I suppose we'll all see it in whatever issue the spoiler article is in in TV Guide. He definitely seemed to enjoy the cast at CC and also spending time with them.

Looking forward to some good spoilers - finally!
Old 08-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

It looks like the guys from TV Line should hang out with us, they just yelled Baelfire.
Once Upon a Time Casts Michael Raymond-James -- Season 2 - TVLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
The funny thing is that they didn't take the kingdom back from King George. Snow and Charming had no right to that kingdom. Charming isn't King George's son by blood or nurture. I wonder how they justified basically stealing this guy's lands.
I thought they were talking about the kingdom that belongs to Snow White and that the Evil Queen has under her power. Did I miss something?
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 08-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Davis (View Post)
It looks like the guys from TV Line should hang out with us, they just yelled Baelfire.
Once Upon a Time Casts Michael Raymond-James -- Season 2 - TVLine

I thought they were talking about the kingdom that belongs to Snow White and that the Evil Queen has under her power. Did I miss something?
LOL! Don't worry. We're all going to be yelling "BAE!!!" until it's revealed that he's actually Dr. Whale.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think most people are assuming they were talking about King George's kingdom because we saw them living in his castle in 1x01/1x02 before the curse hit. Although the Leopold/Regina kingdom would definitely make a lot more sense.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 08-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I think most people are assuming they were talking about King George's kingdom because we saw them living in his castle in 1x01/1x02 before the curse hit. Although the Leopold/Regina kingdom would definitely make a lot more sense.
They were also walking along the shoreline looking at George's castle. George's/James's one is the real looking one on an island linked to the shore by a bridge. Regina's/Snow's the the freaky, spiky one in the forest (which by the way has no practical defensive purpose at all, and is entirely for show [/castledesignpedantry] ).
Old 08-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I just assumed they were talking about getting Snow's kingdom back because it made more sense (with James not being really from a royal family). 1, Regina was going after Snow as if she was the real queen and because they talked a lot about the Snow and Regina relationship and how Snow just run from the castle; 2, because it did look like James just had left his "father" and all his royal obligations. But now that you guys talked about it, I see it could be King George's kingdom too. Duh me!

And yes, Regina's castle is just too... weird! I don't like it.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 08-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

There is no way someone who works for *TV Guide* would release a spoiler that wasn't pre-approved by the production. When they do it by mistake (remember how they spoiled Graham's death? Except they said he would die in a fire, but anyway), they removed it soon after when, I assume, ABC asked them to.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 08-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I just assumed they were talking about getting Snow's kingdom back because it made more sense (with James not being really from a royal family). 1, Regina was going after Snow as if she was the real queen and because they talked a lot about the Snow and Regina relationship and how Snow just run from the castle; 2, because it did look like James just had left his "father" and all his royal obligations. But now that you guys talked about it, I see it could be King George's kingdom too. Duh me!

Maybe they took them both down and just preferred to live in Charming's Castle? It is much nicer.

Didn't Snow say, right at the start of the Pilot, that Regina wasn't the queen anymore, just an witch? (or something like that anyway.)
Old 08-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well considering George was willing to use a child that was given to him by Rumple as heir to the throne without question I'm not really bothered by Snowing trying to take the kingdom. Also George never came across as a good king. I doubt that if people knew what he did they would want him to rule over them. Making deals with the Evil Queen and the whole situation with Charming. Also who knows how he actually lost all that money that he needed help from another kingdom. We'll see. Maybe it was simple as him changing his mind, but I doubt it.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Well considering George was willing to use a child that was given to him by Rumple as heir to the throne without question I'm not really bothered by Snowing trying to take the kingdom. Also George never came across as a good king. I doubt that if people knew what he did they would want him to rule over them. Making deals with the Evil Queen and the whole situation with Charming. Also who knows how he actually lost all that money that he needed help from another kingdom. We'll see. Maybe it was simple as him changing his mind, but I doubt it.
Who knows what deal George made with Rumple to have James given to him as his heir? Frankly, the fact that he even cared about the fate of his kingdom at all puts him in at least the 'Decent King' category. Regina never really seemed to give a damn.

If people knew the deals their governments made in any world, they probably wouldn't want them to rule over them. And lack of money in a kingdom's treasury seems to be a pretty standard problem. [/irony]
Old 08-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Any reason why belle is a secret? we saw pictures of all regular cast in costum but not her. just emilie in her own things. she's not wearing a wedding dress so how much can one pic of her in costum spoil?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

There's no secret about Belle. The other pics are out simply because they got leaked. There was security at the set to prevent people from taking pics, that's the only reason nothing about Belle got out yet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread