Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm kinda more interested in seeing what happens with Emma and Charming, and what kind of interactions they're likely to have.

I guess they could always swap stories on dragon fighting.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

It'd be awesome to see him teaching her sword fight
Old 08-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
It'd be awesome to see him teaching her sword fight
Lord knows she needs the help!
Old 08-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

They need family defense training. Snow/Charming can teach Emma/Henry archery and sword fighting. Emma seems okay with hand to hand combat. Well when fighting Regina anyway.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Theory about a young Rumpel

I have a theory about a younger Rumpelstiltskin (until the writers prove me wrong) (if they decide to do a Rumpel backstory when he was younger before Bae)

I think when Rumpel was a teenager, he was a brave guy and everybody admired him for his courage in his village. He married a princess or somebody that nobody thought he would marry like a commoner. Also he could have been royalty but when he ran away from the Ogre War, the king might have stripped him of everything and that is why he was living in that village in the episode "Desperate Souls" I think something happened to him in the Orge War that made him into a coward. IMO, I think somebody threatened him, his wife, and his son Bae and that is why he ran from the war.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Hmm, Emma doesn't look as happy as I thought she'd be. Jennifer did say in an interview that Emma will hold some resentment towards her parents in season 2. I'm not sure why she would be angry at them though.
I think it's going to be hard for her to let go of that resentment towards them. I mean growing up your whole life thinking your parents just left you on the side of the road to finding out they didn't and that they are in fact Snow White and Prince Charming is a hard pill to swallow That being said I already feel so bad for Snow and Charming because I feel like she's going to be distant with them. And they just want to know their daughter I wish we could see Henry's face in that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I'm kinda more interested in seeing what happens with Emma and Charming, and what kind of interactions they're likely to have.

I'm most excited to see what happens with them more so then Snow, I feel like she would have been a daddies girl if Regina hadn't ruined everything.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 08-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

The thing about emotions is that they're not always rational. It's perfectly possible to feel angry at someone and like they abandoned you even if you know in your head they did everything they could to help and protect you and you don't want to feel those things.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
The thing about emotions is that they're not always rational. It's perfectly possible to feel angry at someone and like they abandoned you even if you know in your head they did everything they could to help and protect you and you don't want to feel those things.
I agree and I fully expect Emma to struggle with her head and emotions like that.

I also wonder how Emma will feel about Regina after the real extent of her evil deeds sink in. I want to see a new reaction, since things were so rushed in the finale because Henry's fate was on the line and they had to work together. When will she realize that Regina actually killed Graham?
Old 08-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _vega_ (View Post)
I agree and I fully expect Emma to struggle with her head and emotions like that.

I also wonder how Emma will feel about Regina after the real extent of her evil deeds sink in. I want to see a new reaction, since things were so rushed in the finale because Henry's fate was on the line and they had to work together. When will she realize that Regina actually killed Graham?
Holy crap, I totally forgot about Graham.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Holy crap, I totally forgot about Graham.
When Emma finds out that Regina killed Graham, she will be pissed. Once that happens I think Regina needs to hide from Emma's wrath.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I am with you on the father/daughter interaction. She is basically having to do a 180. He went from a stranger hurting her friend to now her Dad. I am sure it will be really awkward with them in the beginning but something tells me Emma will accept faster then she will Snow.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
When Emma finds out that Regina killed Graham, she will be pissed. Once that happens I think Regina needs to hide from Emma's wrath.
Regina enacting the curse in the first place is whole the reason why Emma grew up without parents. So yeah, I can see her having some issues to sort out with her step grandmother.

She should probably leave her gun at home.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Regina enacting the curse in the first place is whole the reason why Emma grew up without parents. So yeah, I can see her having some issues to sort out with her step grandmother.

She should probably leave her gun at home.
Yes, Graham is the one and only man she's ever loved in a romantic way throughout the first season! The heart vault plot needs to be picked up!
Old 08-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Yes, Graham is the one and only man she's ever loved in a romantic way throughout the first season! The heart vault plot needs to be picked up!
Who else's hearts does she have in there? There were a lot of boxes...
Old 08-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Who else's hearts does she have in there? There were a lot of boxes...
Yeah, she still possesses so many hearts in those drawers. That's her leverage to enslave them to work for her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread