Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time S&S #27: Because we can't wait for the spoilers from Comic Con!

CAST

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe/David
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters (with the new show logo)

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to brace themselves for a modern fairytale with thrilling twists and hints of darkness, brimming with wonder and filled with the magic of our most beloved stories.

And they lived happily ever after... or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison, "House") knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bondsperson who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when Henry (Jared Gilmore, "Mad Men") -- the son she gave up years ago -- finds her, everything changes. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world, and that she's Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love") and Prince Charming's (Josh Dallas) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parrilla) curse, which trapped the characters of fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world.

Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for him, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten -- but is still powerfully close -- where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were, and where the Evil Queen, known as Regina, is now Henry's foster mother.

In order to understand where the fairytale world's former inhabitants came from, and what ultimately led to the Evil Queen's wrath, you'll need a glimpse into their previous lives to learn their origins. But it might just turn everything you've ever believed about these characters upside-down.

Meanwhile, the epic battle for the future of all worlds is about to begin. For good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

UPCOMING EPISODES

2.1 Broken (Source)
  • Once Upon a time is in Studio today...Meghan Ory and David Anders will be filming today ‪#OUAT‬ ‪#yvrshoots‬ @olv (Source)

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • Cora will be back in season 2
  • Jamie Chung has been cast as Mulan "Magnolia" and Sarah Bolger has been cast as Aurora "Anastasia" and will be season two's new recurring stars. Source, Source
  • Another role is being cast for episode 2.01 of Once Upon a Time: Prince Phillip, who has been on many long, hard journeys, and is a warrior from a kingdom that is no longer as well off as it once was. He is a guest star. (Source)

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
  • We will find out Dr Whale’s identity.
  • We will meet Ariel.
  • We will find out about the book and who wrote it.
  • There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)
  • We'll learn Charming's real name.
  • @BaileeMadison I hope that means little snow will be returning to ‪#ouat‬! -YES, she is!!! I've never been more excited!!!! @FanOncer (Source)
  • _serenachan: any news on the Mad Hatter from Once Upon a Time?
    Showrunner Edward Kitsis was pretty tight-lipped about season two, but did say fans will "absolutely" see Sebastian Stan in season two, so Jefferson/Mad Hatter's story is far from over. Small victories, people! (Source)

OTHER SPOILERS
  • “Henry’s father is a very important part of the puzzle, it’s also entirely possible that we may meet him and not know we met him.”
  • Any chance Maleficent will return next season on Once Upon a Time? — Rosie
    NATALIE: Seeing as Sleeping Beauty was just added to the second season, it's likely we haven't seen the last of Maleficent.
    Kristin Bauer may have Rumplestiltskin to thank for that. "I was hoping when that mist strolled into town that that meant that anything is possible," the True Blood vixen tells us. (Source)
  • Will Once Upon a Time Travel to the Land of Oz? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 07-17-2012 at 01:08 PM
Old 07-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt Tara!
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

--- We will find out about the book and who wrote it.

I bet this one will be featured in Henry Jr.'s backstory.

--- There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)

This is definitely about the original story of Rumple and the Miller's Daugher -- which must be Cora!

--- We'll learn Charming's real name.

Not Mr. Gold's first name? Seriously? Why is Charming's real name so important?

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 07-11-2012 at 12:30 AM
Old 07-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!

Why is Mr Gold's first name so important, Mr Gold is not who he really is Rumple is. As for Charming it's important because it means they will most likely show him telling Snow his true origin and hopefully telling his daughter as well. I much rather Emma know her father's real name than know him by the name of his dead brother whose life he took over to save his mother. I would love Snow-Emma-Henry and Charming to all share that as a family secret.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Why is Mr Gold's first name so important, Mr Gold is not who he really is Rumple is. As for Charming it's important because it means they will most likely show him telling Snow his true origin and hopefully telling his daughter as well. I much rather Emma know her father's real name than know him by the name of his dead brother whose life he took over to save his mother. I would love Snow-Emma-Henry and Charming to all share that as a family secret.
Huh, I guess I'm just obsessed with him too much. You're right ... Gold, as the last name, has already implied his true identity --- Rumplestiltskin who can spin straws into GOLD. It would be weird that the four people in one family have four different last names --- Blanchard, Swan, Mills and David's. I bet Charming's last name is Shepard, because I'm also a passionate fan of Pretty Little Liars, written by Sara SHEPARD!!

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 07-11-2012 at 01:20 AM
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you mean David's last name? We already know that one. It's Nolan.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Errrr, sorry, I forgot that. Yeah, it's Nolan. Is there anything else behind him about his true origin? He was just a lowborn shepherd until Rumple brought him to take prince Jame's place, wasn't he?
Old 07-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Charming was a simple shepherd but Snow doesn't know that yet as per FTL finale timeline and we do not know what has happened to his mother once he went against King George's wishes. Still lots to be revealed in their backstory.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Well, if his mother, along with his humble home that witnessed him growing up, was destroyed forever by King George's forces, I guess he could only bury this secret in his heart unless Rumple speaks it out.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gold first name isnt important, but charmng is it!
I wanna know about his mother and more about his backstory.
And I wanna see Rumpel being a bad guy, hehe
Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I always thought Charming told Snow the truth and we just haven't seen that part yet.

I think Regina was trolling by not giving Mr Gold a first name.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
MST Manager

I never really thought about it, to be honest.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyousayit (View Post)
I always thought Charming told Snow the truth and we just haven't seen that part yet.
I find it hard to believe he'd keep a secret like that from her. I'd like to know what happened to his mother. I'm surprised that Charming wasn't worried that King George would threaten her after he took off to marry Snow. Unless her protection was guaranteed by Rumple...
Old 07-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
I find it hard to believe he'd keep a secret like that from her. I'd like to know what happened to his mother. I'm surprised that Charming wasn't worried that King George would threaten her after he took off to marry Snow. Unless her protection was guaranteed by Rumple...
I'm surprised at that too! Did Rumple give Charming his promise to protect his mom before? I doubt it.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:07 PM
New Fan

The season premiere title is "Broken". Source: Adam Horowitz on twitter. I really like it! It's probably about the curse, but I think it's also alluding to Emma and the people that had their lives destroyed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread