Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2012, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
I agree about Archie. He's so sweet and he got a bad deal in S2, with lots of his scenes cut.
I actually understood why David didn't have much screentime. With his, ehmmm... curse problems, he was not the most likeable character... and since unfortunately most people weren't able to get that it was because of the curse, it was smart not to have him on screen so the audience wouldn't hate him forever. Now the curse is broken, though, and there's no such problem.
I was meaning more Charming than David though. I would like to see what happened with his mother and their farm explored.

I felt sorry for Raphael being cut out of whole episodes.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm depressed because I,m not loving any spoiler. Well, I like Meghan as series regular, just this.
The others spoilera......ufff....

And please, if you dont let Josh works in Thor,give him more stories.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

News from eonline.com! We're gonna learn Henry Jr.'s backstory --- yes, the little believer born in jail --- in Regina's flashback BEFORE Emma came to Storybrooke!

Quote:
Trish: Got any Once Upon a Time scoop?

It’s such a long summer without magic Once Upon a Time. But if you are anxious for some season-two scoop, then you’re in luck! The producers are hard at work writing and casting some cool new princesses for next fall. (see more below cut, beware of spoilers)Anastasia could be mistaken for a spoiled rich girl, but as we all know love rules in Fairy-Tale Land. Plus, they are looking for someone to play Magnolia, a cool badass Asian chick who is an accomplished fighter and rider and might be a little bit magical. Dear ABC, we would like season two now, please. Sincerely, Team WWK.

Thomas: What’s next for Regina on Once Upon a Time?! I love to hate her.

If it’s up to her lovely real-life alter ego, Lana Parrilla, there will be flashbacks to Regina in Storybrooke pre-Emma Swan, specifically so viewers can learn more about Regina and Henry’s complicated dynamic. “I’d like to see the history of that relationship; how she got Henry and I’m wondering if there will be flashbacks in Storybrooke next season,” shetells us. “I’m anxious to find out and at the same time I’m patient because every script has always been so great. The anticipation solely comes from a place of me being a fan of the show as well and I want to know what is going to happen, but as the Evil Queen/Regina, I can wait.”
source
Old 06-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I doubt we're actually gonna see Henry's backstory, that sounds like Lana's wishful thinking.
Unless it's "Mr Gold's excellent adventures in child kidnapping" and it's about how Gold got Henry 10 years ago, his backstory would be pretty boring anyway. Because of the nature of the curse, every day would basically be the same until one day Henry realizes "man, this place is weird", asks Regina and she's like "what are you talking about here have a videogame".
I guess it would be cool to see how Henry saw through Regina but I don't think it's flashback worthy.

Kristin is useless as usual and gives us what we already knew.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 06-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Personally, I'd love to see some of Henry's story. Somehow, Mr. Gold arranged for Henry to come even though he didn't have his memory or know about Emma at the time.

There's something weird going on there.

Of course, we also need to know about Henry's father and how and why Emma wound up in jail. Was Henry's birth an essential part of events and the curse, like Emma being the savior and coming back when she turned 28, or a chance event?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:45 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Please remember that all posters are entitled to their opinion and have the RIGHT to express it, as long as it's done respectfully. You don't agree with a SL by all means give your view but keep in mind no one wants to read post after post on how much you hate it. With that say, a warning is not going to be given simply because the majority does not agree with one poster or because someone doesn't like what another poster has to say. That is not the way these threads work, nor will they ever be that way. Feel free to PM me, Nikki, or Jess if you have any questions.
Thanks, sweets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
I'll take as much Jefferson as I can get.
You and me both.

I am ridiculously obsessed with him.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Personally, I'd love to see some of Henry's story. Somehow, Mr. Gold arranged for Henry to come even though he didn't have his memory or know about Emma at the time.

There's something weird going on there.

Of course, we also need to know about Henry's father and how and why Emma wound up in jail. Was Henry's birth an essential part of events and the curse, like Emma being the savior and coming back when she turned 28, or a chance event?
I agree. I think someone, apart from Mr Gold, is manipulating stuff from the outside.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
You and me both.

I am ridiculously obsessed with him.
Me too. Seb Stan needs to be on this show forever
Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

2012 Emmy Contenders: Lead Actress in a Drama

for fans vote to Jennifer Morrison, Once Upon a Time

2012 Emmy Contenders: Pick Your Favorite Actress in a Drama Series - E! Online
Old 06-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTEklo (View Post)

I love both, but I prefer Ginny
Old 06-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTEklo (View Post)

Thanks for the link! I intended to pick Julianna Margulies or Madeleine Stowe, but as a loyal fan of Once, I voted for Jen at last!
Old 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)

I've thought about that. Something put Emma in that situation....I get the feeling she really didn't want to give Henry up...

Old 06-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Promotes Emilie de Ravin to Series Regular for Season 2
We couldn’t have conjured up better Once Upon a Time news if you furnished us with a magical well and a flask of Windex and/or love potion: Emilie de Ravin has been upgraded to series regular status for Season 2.

The Lost alum’s future with the fantastical ABC drama seemed solid given the events of the Season 1 finale, in which Belle was sprung from captivity to reunite with onetime flame Rumpelstiltskin and make him aware of Regina/the Evil Queen’s duplicitous act. Still, it’s nice to see it made official with the actress’ inking of a deal.

As Once scribe Jane Espenson recently explained to us, “We cast [Emilie] thinking that she’d be great for this but that it would probably be a one-shot — but if she didn’t get a pilot and she had a good time and she’s available, we knew that of course she’d be welcome back!”

De Ravin appeared in a total of three Once Upon a Time episodes during the show’s freshman run.
Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Promotes Emilie de Ravin to Series Regular for Season 2 - TVLine

GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 06-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Now make Sebastian Stan a regular and I'm all set!!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Another spoiler that I dont like it....

Seriously, guys, dont you think that is toooooooo much characters......?

I'mvery scared with season 2, I'm not loving what I read
Closed Thread   Post New Thread