Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Totally agree. I'd say other than Jamie Dornan (whose character is dead in the present and is probably just going to guest star in flashbacks now that he is a regular in a UK series), Emilie and Sebastian were the most fan-favorite guest stars.

I was wondering if anyone posted the article below yet. It mentions that filming will begin at the end of this month. As far as I know, the regular cast of a show is typically finalized before filming starts. Hopefully we'll hear something about Emilie and Sebastian before then.

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Ginnifer Goodwin talks season 2 hopes | CarterMatt.com
We know the exact date now, right? Casting calls says episode 1 films July 13-27.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 06-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
We know the exact date now, right? Casting calls says episode 1 films July 13-27.
Thanks for clarifying! Well it's good to know that there's still a few more weeks for Emilie and Sebastian to be added to the cast.

At the very least I hope they sign contracts to be guest stars in multiple episodes.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Filming starts July 16
Old 06-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

The only way for me to accept Emilie not being a regular this year is if they are giving her more than 2 episodes and a 2 minutes appareance. I mean the girl is just GOLD!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for filming to start back up. I need my spoiler and bts and interviews fix like yesterday.

Would make my day to see Sebastian and Emilie upgraded to regulars.

Icon by Fiona
Old 06-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jennifer Morrison ponders Season 2

“[The Huntsman] was in the season finale so they’ve established in fairytale land you can still flashback to him existing there, even though he’s not alive in reality. I don’t know what this means now that we’re bringing magic. We don’t know as actors…

We don’t know if that means the Huntsman can be brought back to life. We don’t know what the rules are going to be now because everything has changed.”

-Jennifer Morrison (Discussing Season 2 & possibilities in Emma’s love life.) via EW.

News -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEWS BUNDLE: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 2 Premiere To Introduce Two New Recurring Characters
With Meghan Ory now in for the long haul this season, Once Upon a Time’s writing staff has been mapping out the next year of the hit fairy tale drama before filming is scheduled to begin within the next month. As for exactly what fans are in store for, details are currently being kept under lock and key while they’re expected to begin leaking small tidbits once production begins. With the status quo of the series now drastically changed following quite the massive season finale, many are left to wonder just what will happen now. Well, it seems like Storybrooke is about to get a little bigger as it’s been revealed we’ll have two more characters to grow attached to.

Last edited by MUTEklo; 06-18-2012 at 03:46 PM
Old 06-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Please remember that all posters are entitled to their opinion and have the RIGHT to express it, as long as it's done respectfully. You don't agree with a SL by all means give your view but keep in mind no one wants to read post after post on how much you hate it. With that say, a warning is not going to be given simply because the majority does not agree with one poster or because someone doesn't like what another poster has to say. That is not the way these threads work, nor will they ever be that way.

Feel free to PM me, Nikki, or Jess if you have any questions.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 06-18-2012 at 06:57 PM
Old 06-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I can't wait for filming to start back up. I need my spoiler and bts and interviews fix like yesterday.

Would make my day to see Sebastian and Emilie upgraded to regulars.
Me too! They should send Josh to Thor 2's cast and leave his screen time for Sabestian and Emilie!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd love Sebastian and Emilie to be regulars.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Me too! They should send Josh to Thor 2's cast and leave his screen time for Sabestian and Emilie!
Exactly.

Chris Hemsworth and Josh on one side and Emilie/Sebastian in the other. It's a win win situation for me!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Please remember that all posters are entitled to their opinion and have the RIGHT to express it, as long as it's done respectfully. You don't agree with a SL by all means give your view but keep in mind no one wants to read post after post on how much you hate it. With that say, a warning is not going to be given simply because the majority does not agree with one poster or because someone doesn't like what another poster has to say. That is not the way these threads work, nor will they ever be that way.

Feel free to PM me, Nikki, or Jess if you have any questions.
Thanks, hon.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No thank you I rather the screentime was given to Charming/Josh. He rarely gets enough as it is. With him not working on Thor (sad as that news was) I hope this means they are going to give him more focus. He deserves some since he is one of the leads. He should be getting at least as much screentime as Ginnifer.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Mods.

I'll take as much Jefferson and Belle as I can get. That said Charming definitely needs a lot more development and also Jiminy/Archie as well.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Guh, get rid of Jiminy/Archie! He's so boring.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
Thanks Mods.

I'll take as much Jefferson and Belle as I can get. That said Charming definitely needs a lot more development and also Jiminy/Archie as well.
I agree about Archie. He's so sweet and he got a bad deal in S2, with lots of his scenes cut.
I actually understood why David didn't have much screentime. With his, ehmmm... curse problems, he was not the most likeable character... and since unfortunately most people weren't able to get that it was because of the curse, it was smart not to have him on screen so the audience wouldn't hate him forever. Now the curse is broken, though, and there's no such problem.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Closed Thread   Post New Thread