Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time S&S #24: An epic season finale that will change Storybrooke forever.

CAST

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe/David
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters (with the new show logo)
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to brace themselves for a modern fairytale with thrilling twists and hints of darkness, brimming with wonder and filled with the magic of our most beloved stories.

And they lived happily ever after... or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison, "House") knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bondsperson who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when Henry (Jared Gilmore, "Mad Men") -- the son she gave up years ago -- finds her, everything changes. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world, and that she's Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love") and Prince Charming's (Josh Dallas) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parrilla) curse, which trapped the characters of fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world.

Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for him, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten -- but is still powerfully close -- where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were, and where the Evil Queen, known as Regina, is now Henry's foster mother.

In order to understand where the fairytale world's former inhabitants came from, and what ultimately led to the Evil Queen's wrath, you'll need a glimpse into their previous lives to learn their origins. But it might just turn everything you've ever believed about these characters upside-down.

Meanwhile, the epic battle for the future of all worlds is about to begin. For good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

UPCOMING EPISODES
1.22 A Land Without Magic

EMMA AND REGINA MUST TEAM TOGETHER IN ORDER TO SAVE HENRY'S LIFE, AND PRINCE CHARMING TRIES TO ESCAPE FROM THE EVIL QUEEN'S CLUTCHES TO REUNITE WITH A FALLEN SNOW WHITE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Jamie Dornan Guest Stars as Huntsman; Emilie de Ravin ("Lost") Guest Stars as Belle; Kristin Bauer ("True Blood") Guest Stars as Maleficent; Sebastian Stan ("Gossip Girl," "Captain America: The First Avenger") Guest Stars as Jefferson

"A Land Without Magic" - Emma and Regina team together in order to find a way to save Henry's life. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Prince Charming attempts to escape from the Evil Queen's clutches in order to reunite with Snow White who, unbeknownst to him, has already taken a bite of the Queen's poison apple, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Eion Bailey as August, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham/Huntsman, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red Riding Hood, Kristin Bauer as Maleficent, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Michael Coleman as Happy, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Sebastian Stan as Jefferson, Ingrid Torrance as severe nurse and Charles Zuckerman as black knight no. 1.

"A Land Without Magic" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dean White.
  • The producers plan to call back to the premiere’s pivotal clock-ticking moment in the finale. “It’s huge,” Pearlman says of the season-ender. “It’s quite large in typical Lost fashion. With Emma coming to town in the pilot, she got the clock to start ticking, which started to affect everybody in the town in different ways. In the season finale, there will be something that will happen that will affect everybody in the town.”
  • The Huntsman is back in flashbacks.
  • Dr Whale is in the episode.
  • Emilie De Ravin (Belle) is back.
  • Jefferson and Maleficent are in this episode

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • The Mad Hatter/Jefferson will be back in 1.21 and 1.22
  • Maleficent will be back in 1.22
  • Belle will be back in 1.22
  • The Huntsman will be back in 1.22
  • Cora will be back in season 2

SET PICS

OTHER SPOILERS
  • “Henry’s father is a very important part of the puzzle, it’s also entirely possible that we may meet him and not know we met him.”

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
  • We will find out Dr Whale’s identity.
  • We will meet Ariel.
  • We will find out about the book and who wrote it.
  • There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)
Old 05-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

tyftnt
Old 05-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

TYFTNT!

I hope I did that right!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread and thanks to everyone for all the info on the finale! Can't wait!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
I hope I did that right!
You sure did!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Graphics Team

TFTNT I can't wait till the finale!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
TYFTNT!

I hope I did that right!
You did just fine!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Tara.

Looking forward to seeing Jamie and Emilie back in OUAT.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Just the the tail end of a new Once Promo new Charming and Emma scenes
Old 05-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
Just the the tail end of a new Once Promo new Charming and Emma scenes

what were they doing in the promo? or was it too short to tell?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

crap..didn't realize I'd double posted.. time that it aired was between the 8 and 15 minute mark.

Last edited by katedotd; 05-07-2012 at 06:36 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you know when it was Kate? I might try to get it to my camera again. This time with audio of course. lol.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:43 PM
New Fan

I've read that there were dragons underneath the mines. I am blown away right now. I need that promo NOW.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Is that in promo?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I wonder if the Huntsman scenes will be with Charming? Maybe he breaks him out.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread