Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Just finished watching it and **** is gonna get real.

I'm so relieved to get confirmation that August is not Bae. Out of everyone Bae was the only person I didn't want August to be so I'm extra happy LOL

Man that ending Emma is finally going to step up, riase the stakes and play dirty. There's no way to fight Regina if she wants to be fair. Oh burn.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ I deep down want Bae to be Graham until i get proved otherwise^^

Bonnie&Damon - Sara&Neal - Clark&Lois - Ted&Robin - Buffy&Angel - Peyton&Lucas - Peeta&Katniss - Jaime&Brienne - Dom&Letty - Alex&Rosie
Old 04-22-2012, 05:53 PM
New Fan

I'm wondering if Bea isn't Henry's father...wasn't there a rumor before that we met the dad...and we know Bea got sent to our world...and it's an easy connection that he'd be drawn to Emma being from the same place....I'm assuming time moves differently between here and the enchanted forest...
Old 04-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCe60 (View Post)
NGL, I want that too

Quote:
I'm wondering if Bea isn't Henry's father
I think the only way I'd be ok with that was if it was Graham (which is basically impossible), so I don't know how to feel about that It'd make sense though, sadly
Old 04-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

MUCH better episode than the last one- it was a nice twist that August WASN'T Bae (LOL at "Do I even look like him?" The whole time I was going "He doesn't even have the same color eyes!") and Robert Carlyle is fabulous. But the preview totally gave away who August is, lol.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

I didnt see the preview! Any links?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I was watching live- hope it'll pop up soon, I want to see it again. It looks to be a multiple episode promo- at one point August is begging Emma to believe and she seems close to at the very end, saying "I'm supposed to save everyone?" and close to tears and August is saying she's their only hope. Also, Henry is outright yelling at Regina about the curse and saying she's going to lose.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessintraining (View Post)
I'm wondering if Bea isn't Henry's father...wasn't there a rumor before that we met the dad...and we know Bea got sent to our world...and it's an easy connection that he'd be drawn to Emma being from the same place....I'm assuming time moves differently between here and the enchanted forest...
This I can see. But that would mean that bae. Kinda went bad. Emma has never said anything positive. And it would be a way of bringing bae back. Even with the "centuries" difference in their ages. In FTL.

Earth and fairy tale land. Time probably flows differently
Old 04-22-2012, 06:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
I didnt see the preview! Any links?
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Here's a link to the promo
Old 04-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I was watching live- hope it'll pop up soon, I want to see it again. It looks to be a multiple episode promo- at one point August is begging Emma to believe and she seems close to at the very end, saying "I'm supposed to save everyone?" and close to tears and August is saying she's their only hope. Also, Henry is outright yelling at Regina about the curse and saying she's going to lose.
has this been posted here?. In the middle of the video they act out a scene that is suppose to happen between Henry and Regina in next weeks episode.

Once Upon a Time, Revenge Spoilers -- Spoiler Alert! - TVLine
Old 04-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessintraining (View Post)
It would be interesting. That would make Gold Henry's grandfather. And technically Regina is Henry's grandmother.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Once Upon a Time 1x20 Promo - "The Stranger" (HD) - YouTube
Old 04-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

with this episode, is to sympathize with August, but I HATE IT.,, NO I can sympathize,, ... I do not like and there is no reason, only if Pinocchio is the character who most dislike of fairy tale ... and if so, my congratulations to the writers managed to convey the essence of the character ....... I do not like Pinocchio .. I do not like August

good chapter .. I too am glad that is not Bea,,,

We are on a roller coaster, and is two turns vertiginous to the end

wow
Deshacer ca
Old 04-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCe60 (View Post)
Clearly false. Bae was transported to our world well before the Curse. The Hunstman (Graham) remained in FTL as Regina's sex slave until the Curse. They are definitely not the same person. In any case, Henry's father was outside of StoryBrooke at least when he and Emma had a relationship--Graham was always in StoryBrooke. Also, Emma would have recognized him immediately.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Holy batman what an episode!!! I knew August wasn't Bea! It's just never sat well with him. I've always felt that he was Pinocchio. But I loved him saying to Emma that she's there only hope in the promo. It just felt so powerful to me!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread